First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joleens Mullet

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2008
Anyone else receive an outrageous National Grid bill this period? Mine was close to $500, almost doubled what it was for the same period last year.(I didn't use any more X-mas lights either) Their delivery fees are BS

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Palo Alto, CA

#3 Jan 17, 2008
The only thing in our home that runs on gas is the Hot water heater and stove. Last month the gas alone was $94 and the delivery charges were like $30 something. Ridiculous, I don't even want to bring up the electric portion.
ECONOMIST

Lake Placid, NY

#4 Jan 17, 2008
CAN YOU SAY "DEPRESSION"?

WE"RE ALREADY IN A RECESSION,AND NO ONE IS PREDICTING THAT IT WILL GET ANY BETTER!

$3.50 to #4.00 for a gallon of gas, doesn't leave too much money for anything else.
National GREED

AOL

#5 Jan 17, 2008
4git the "Grid" bs. It's nothing but all-out GREED! Hope the bast***s choke.
Recession

AOL

#6 Jan 17, 2008
You are right. We are headed toward a recession. I bought a bag of grape from Walm the other day. I even take some out. They came to OVER $6! Milk's already up to $4/gal. No wonder ppl are robbing banks & shoplifting.
mojo

Tampa, FL

#7 Jan 18, 2008
gee and i have been thinking of moving back because of how expensive it is getting here in fl. i have a 2 bed house,all electric and u know how we all love to decorate outside w/lights at christmas, even ran the ac a few days w/all the baking and cooking, also have had to use the heat as well, my bill was $133.62. what is a delivery charge?
Cosmo

AOL

#10 Jan 18, 2008
That's what Greed gets to supply "delivery" to your home. Just another way to suck more $$$ outta ya. Stay where ur. NY is over-taxed & under-paid. Ya don't wanna come here.
lol

Rome, NY

#8 Jan 18, 2008
mojo wrote:
gee and i have been thinking of moving back because of how expensive it is getting here in fl. i have a 2 bed house,all electric and u know how we all love to decorate outside w/lights at christmas, even ran the ac a few days w/all the baking and cooking, also have had to use the heat as well, my bill was $133.62. what is a delivery charge?
the delivery charge is bullshit. Just a little pocket change to go jingle lingle ling in thier pockets
lol

Rome, NY

#9 Jan 18, 2008
it just a little jingle lingle ling in thier pockets.
Audrey

Troy, NY

#11 Mar 15, 2009
Nat Grid is becoming more and more ridiculous. This month we cut back a lot - electricity was still $31, delivery charge $44, gas was $69, delivery charge was $35. Unbelievable. Total came to $190, better than last month but still a total scam.
InternPromoter

Syracuse, NY

#12 Mar 15, 2009
Hit this site http://promotionartist.joinambit.com

You can really truly save money and get paid to let people know about this free program

cut your bill in half....
Truth

New York, NY

#13 Mar 15, 2009
ECONOMIST wrote:
CAN YOU SAY "DEPRESSION"?
WE"RE ALREADY IN A RECESSION,AND NO ONE IS PREDICTING THAT IT WILL GET ANY BETTER!
$3.50 to #4.00 for a gallon of gas, doesn't leave too much money for anything else.
yeah the delivery charge gets ya.

i just paid $2.07 for gas where the f$#@ are you payin $3.50 and $4.00 for gas?

i got a bridge in the sahara desert for sale!
InternPromoter

Syracuse, NY

#14 Mar 15, 2009
With Ambit Energy they save you so much and it all comes on same bill
about the greedy grid

New York, NY

#15 May 9, 2009
My electric usage this month 5/09 = 29.55
My Gas Usage this month 5/09 = 34.20 total=63.75
My deliv for elec 57.02
My deliv for gas 31.16 total=88.18
Bill total 151.93. Over double what I used is delivery charges.We need to take some action now because this is totally..........
Totally Outrageous!!!!!!!!!!
Looking at a bill from 07
Elec supply for 11/07 141.28
Gas supply 11/07 129.06 total=270.34
deliv for elec 58.35
deliv for gas 38.08
total=96.43
Bill total= 366.77
And New York wonders why there is a mass exodus from this over taxed underpaid State.I wonder If I shut off everything in my house and have no supply for a month if I still have to pay delivery to the tune of $80 or more a month for nothing ?how can this be?
about the greedy grid

New York, NY

#16 May 9, 2009
Maybe Obama should do something about National Greed!!!!!!
Bongo Bill

United States

#17 May 9, 2009
I heard that National Greed has a formula or somethin like that that somehow if you use less you pay more. I also heard that every plug has to be taken out of any outlet in your house because even if the appliance is not on you are still somehow geting charged for usage. These bandits are worse that the loansharks that laduca wrote about in the bit on the mob. That fkn national greed has all of us by the you know whats and we cant do nothin about it either
Thieves

AOL

#18 May 9, 2009
lol wrote:
<quoted text>the delivery charge is bullshit. Just a little pocket change to go jingle lingle ling in thier pockets
Yeah. Agree. "Delivery" is a joke. It's like another thief---Waste Management---those clowns charge ya a "fuel surcharge" even thou u pay 'em to come to your house to p/u garbage!!!
checking around

AOL

#19 May 9, 2009
InternPromoter wrote:
With Ambit Energy they save you so much and it all comes on same bill
tell us more about this company. where they out of?
chris

New York, NY

#20 Sep 28, 2009
every one is right!! national grid is rapeing up on delivery charges and are scaring every one in ny out of state!! i am a youing ambitious pearson who was thinking of opening A NEW business in ny but now they have scared the hell out of my with the taxes and nymo prices, i am soooo ready to move the hell outta this state! its nothing but a pos nowa days as far as paying for every thing goes!!! its such a joke!!
just a thought

Syracuse, NY

#21 Sep 28, 2009
the water bill is getting goofy too. Got to hand it to that pat beecher. He is slowly increasing the water bill , and before long you watch it will be monthly and just as high as the gas bill.Where did that man come from. At least national grid has to buy the gas and electric. This beecher gets the water free from the sky, adds a little poison to kill the germs and charges 100 percent profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 5,930
That Great CNY Nanotech Lie 3 hr Playuh 1
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 1,957
Best burger and fish fry 5 hr Enough 13
Hotel Utica saga drags on 5 hr fran 7
News Mohawk Valley Winery Set to Open on Varick Stre... 5 hr Really 7
Price Chopper Changing Name to Market 32 5 hr Do Some Research 5
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster 6 hr Oh yeah 57
News Oneida County Executive Picente Outlines Plans ... 10 hr charliebronson 30
News Local authorities on lookout for man wanted on ... 15 hr u kno 2