Burlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Where did this happen? A lot of people would have liked to see it happen...
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Who cares she's a smut
where

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Agreed.. a smut indeed
it figures

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

this girl cant seem to stay out of trouble.seen her mug shot? been that way since high school...
faguetaboutittt

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Shit smut or not she BAD and got some good good she can still get it
WHOA DAMN

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Jordan whipped kelly and her friends ass , back to back! then there was a brawl on downer..anyone hear abou that?
Damn

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Yo man I heard she knocked Kelly out and then jorden out , props to her though
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Kelly was piss drunk and jorden cheap shot her... Too bad Kelly's arms were held cause incoherent or not she would of beat that jorden bitches ass!
Yeah

Temple Hills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

LOL wrote:
Kelly was piss drunk and jorden cheap shot her... Too bad Kelly's arms were held cause incoherent or not she would of beat that jorden bitches ass!
. I do not know. From what I hear the Jordan girl cleaned house and nobody was being held back. They both just got whooped back to back.
LMAO

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Regardless it's funny how Phil's sister beat up Kelly and jorden when shes mad young , lmao.
Hahaha

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Nobody touched Kelly I was standing right there haha she wasn't knocked out she was drunk so funny how rumors get around leave the girl alone
Deadass though

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Jordan DiPerna is a fat whale okay and as far as jorden getting it worse then Kelly I don't know what happened to Kelly downstairs but I can promise all of you that Jordan didn't beat up jorden. If a whale jumped on you you would fall to the floor to their size difference is incredible Jorden ate those throws and only fell because she got jumped on.
Pat

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

athletic? shes huge. smokes weed everyday when she needs to take herself to the gym kellys body is fire id rather go to battle wit her lmao man up and get off this shit your brothers in jail
Friend

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

That's funny I chill with Jordan all the time and I'm pretty sure she's no pothead. Stop talkin shit when you all know she gave Kelly and jorden a beatin. 18 year old versus two 21 year olds. And targeting her brother is the wrong thing to do.
GOT DAMN

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

MY GIRL DIPS ROCKED THAT BIOTCH SHE ALI'D HER AND SHE GOT PAQUIAO'D GOT DAAAAMNNNN MY GIRL GOT A FEW JABS IN LIKE BLOCKA BLOCKA BLOCKA THEN HIT HER WIT HER CIROC-A VODKA CHOPPA
Hilarious

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

GOT DAMN wrote:
MY GIRL DIPS ROCKED THAT BIOTCH SHE ALI'D HER AND SHE GOT PAQUIAO'D GOT DAAAAMNNNN MY GIRL GOT A FEW JABS IN LIKE BLOCKA BLOCKA BLOCKA THEN HIT HER WIT HER CIROC-A VODKA CHOPPA
This makes me die!!
Hilarious

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Deadass though wrote:
Jordan DiPerna is a fat whale okay and as far as jorden getting it worse then Kelly I don't know what happened to Kelly downstairs but I can promise all of you that Jordan didn't beat up jorden. If a whale jumped on you you would fall to the floor to their size difference is incredible Jorden ate those throws and only fell because she got jumped on.
I can tell you, Kelly got KNOCKED THE F@$# OUT!! You know those commercials,$100 dress,$80 shoes, Kelly gettin her ass handed to her... PRICELESS! You can say you were tired and laid down, you got laid down Kelly. Wish I could post it on YouTube.. But it was far to funny, had to see it through my own eyes. PRICELESS!
Da Truth

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Hahaha wrote:
Nobody touched Kelly I was standing right there haha she wasn't knocked out she was drunk so funny how rumors get around leave the girl alone
Nice try though funny. I suppose the 5 abortions she's had are rumors too. Kelly, Planned Parenthood called and they want their key back. THE TRUTH!
Hahaha

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Lets here the 5 guys since its "da truth" I'm sure the guys wouldn't appreciate the rumors either and she's dated people from whitesboro and nym so ovbiously she's been with them get over it why are you so worried about her life
Jorden

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Seriously this is ridiculous that people have text me and tell me I need to check some website I've never heard of, about the fight. Seriously Jordan this shit needs to end. Cool we got in a fight that didn't even last 30 seconds. Yeah you beat my ass. I'm over it and you should be too. I'm not raised from a family of violence and i donít want to be recognized as a violent person. I'm discussed with all of the shit talking and pro-violence shit. After all of the tragedies in 2012, I would think that you guys would have some decency and cool it with the violence. I have my pride; someone like you would never take it from me. You guys all talk about how real you are but you can't even put your name with all the shit talk. I don't need this drama in my life now let it go.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cross on mountain seen from thruway (Jul '08) 1 hr Debbie 23
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 2 hr SUNYIT Student 108
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 4 hr UticaNY 5,584
WKTV's new broadcast desk 4 hr Danny 71
Jason Powles is FAT 4 hr Jack Spratt 17
Dunkin Donuts north genesee st 4 hr Money Bags 18
314 posts in two days no life no job no money ... (Jun '13) 4 hr Bob Oliveira cracky 34
Riggie is scared 4 hr PAC Lies and Riggies 20
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 5 hr Utica Sambo Tech Summit 38
Andrew Brindisi charged in April Hit and Run A... 5 hr Felons R YOU 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE