carpet munching women.
Jab Bush

Clyde, NY

#47 Sep 28, 2011
Because males make lousy lesbians.
right on says

United States

#48 Nov 4, 2011
i always knew you filthy, diseased, lesbian pigs are good at something, since you cannot make it with us straight guys. your better off being what you are, especially if your so ugly. then again, the ones that are attractive what human waste you are.
so very true

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#49 Nov 13, 2011
they are just rotten pigs, and a waste of humanity.
Casual Observer

New York, NY

#50 Nov 13, 2011
so very true wrote:
they are just rotten pigs, and a waste of humanity.
Somebody must've turned this guy down.
Mary

Southbridge, MA

#51 Nov 13, 2011
Disgusting!!!
Ron

Cobleskill, NY

#52 Nov 13, 2011
That's just what they tell you to get you to go away.
how very true says

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#53 Nov 14, 2011
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody must've turned this guy down.
if women were not trash, then what good would they be.

“Any girls for some fun?”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Utica

#54 Nov 14, 2011
01molly wrote:
<quoted text>
there are many many lesbians that are that attractive you just gotta be looking in the right places ;-)
Apparently, we have been looking in the wrong place for a girl to join us for fun!
very much true

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#55 Nov 22, 2011
what do lesbians want for christmas? anyone? answer is, a new carpet too munch on.
Level 2

Since: May 11

Utica, NY

#56 Nov 22, 2011
there only that way cuase so many men over the years have treated women like shit. And why would anyone care what someone elses preference is anyway, why can't you jest let them be what they want, women or men. must be your not gettin any, i think they call that jealousy.
so very much true

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#57 Nov 30, 2011
spyguy44 wrote:
there only that way cuase so many men over the years have treated women like shit. And why would anyone care what someone elses preference is anyway, why can't you jest let them be what they want, women or men. must be your not gettin any, i think they call that jealousy.
these women are just the scum of the earth, that god by mistake made. and these are the type of women, why us straight men cannot meet decent women today. what i am trying to say is, i cannot take the blame for the garbage that they have now become.

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58 Nov 30, 2011
How many of these women were married before deciding to go gay ? Is it just a change of life for them, to keep others away ? I think that for times it is just an avenue, which wears out. And women can communicate better between themselves, unlike men.
exactly right says

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#59 Dec 1, 2011
as far as i am concern, these women are just losers and filthy pigs today. this is a good example why so many of us good straight men cannot meet decent women today. look at the garbage that they now have become. are we men to blame?, of course not.
lol

Syracuse, NY

#60 Dec 1, 2011
Family dont want you wrote:
Don't think you had to say "female lesbians"....lesbians would have sufficed, there are no male lesbians.
lol when I first read it, I thought it said, "Why are so many lesbians females?" lol!!! uggh I need a drink.
Carl werren

Utica, NY

#62 Dec 12, 2011
What wrote:
Not many writing here seem to know many lesbians.Lesbian as well as gay men are born that way just as you are as far as bi's go ,who care because there is no such thing they are just pigs who sleep with anyone.Lesbians are wonderful people ,friends stc.Yes many are very good looking and would never good with a man because they are gay anymore then a stright woman or man would be with someone of the same gender.Lesbians and gays have always been here and always will be.They should have the same rights and recept we all are given.Please grow up people gays are all around you.Thsy are your doctors,nurse,teacher hairdresser's cashier etc.Thsy even live on your block and pay taxes.You all need to be educated about gay history.
BORN that way , hahahha you's are FREAKS ! NICE excuse , MOST of the time , they were BEAT, raped, touched by the parents, or just lost the marbles ! example , Britney linch , I use to hang with her, she was SUCH a hoe with dudes she HAD to go lezzy cus she banged most of the city already
haha

Utica, NY

#63 Dec 13, 2011
haha
how right says

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#64 Dec 26, 2011
lesbians are usually very fat, ugly pigs. what men would want a woman like that anyway.
wrong

Utica, NY

#65 Dec 26, 2011
how right says wrote:
lesbians are usually very fat, ugly pigs. what men would want a woman like that anyway.
I am not fat and by far not an ugly pig and for a time I considered myself a lesbian, then bi, now waiting for a real man. the trouble i found is that men just wanted sex,womans sex was not satisfying and usually too mant mood swings....a real man can balance out a woman's mood swings. With a lesbian relationship the cats fight more haha and if the pros out weigh the cons then its time to move along.the reason is people cant or wont communicate what they truely want. we cover our true selves up with bullshit and drama. never ends well and will end only truth will last.
lol

Syracuse, NY

#66 Dec 27, 2011
Carl werren wrote:
<quoted text> BORN that way , hahahha you's are FREAKS ! NICE excuse , MOST of the time , they were BEAT, raped, touched by the parents, or just lost the marbles ! example , Britney linch , I use to hang with her, she was SUCH a hoe with dudes she HAD to go lezzy cus she banged most of the city already
She's confused, not a lesbien and you are a certified piece of shit. Congrats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton supporters aren't intelligent. 51 min Chelsea 3
it RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN AGAIN OR IT GETS... 51 min Trap Kill Redemption 2
MESMERIZING: Construction of Lakhta Center (onl... 1 hr Steely Russian Skies 1
Sunday's OD article - 20-34 yr olds moving back... 1 hr FAIL more 25
I want Gordon Keeler Welsh Brindisi Pisente Tan... 3 hr Cretin 1
Cretins New Reality Show name it 4 hr SlapHeadCrete 50
Shots bar stabbing 4 hr Ban That 14
What happened Harmony 6 hr Gordon for Congre... 133
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 9 hr economist 695
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages