Tourism a Billion Dollar Industry, Jo...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
315 Is A Joke

Albany, NY

#45 Aug 1, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>If you represent the people of that community, then yes it sucks to be them. Besides, some people are only wealthy because there dads sold their car dealerships before they passed and left money to there offspring. Dad must have known offspring couldn't take care of themselves.
Again, I find it comical that you actually think you know who I am. Keep guessing. Earlier you had me as an insurance salesman. Now you have me as inheriting big money from my family selling car dealerships off. Any more guesses Sherlock? Lol. Such simple utican minds. Lol
315 Is A Joke

Albany, NY

#46 Aug 1, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa! Look pal, the universe is only going to last for another 15 or 17 Nillion years until energy flattens out to balance. How much time do you think we have to wait for a oootican to get it? It was good!
They will never get it until they leave. That's a fact.
Land of analphabetism

United States

#47 Aug 1, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never get it until they leave. That's a fact.
Personally I think it suits some of them. Lowlife don't exactly become lowlife because the see the better way.
Truth

Utica, NY

#49 Aug 2, 2013
UticaPride wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is you hate any type of positive news and that a fact.
What I hate is people who pi** down my back and try to tell me it's raining.
315 Is A Joke

Albany, NY

#50 Aug 3, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I think it suits some of them. Lowlife don't exactly become lowlife because the see the better way.
Some is stupidity but most is ignorance. The utica region is such a bubble it's sad and funny at the same time. Just one example...the utica sign...how many other cities have signs showing the cities name? I can think of only vegas. But yet these people think it will become some beacon of hope. Again sad but funny at the same time.
315 Is A Joke

Gouverneur, NY

#51 Aug 3, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Some is stupidity but most is ignorance. The utica region is such a bubble it's sad and funny at the same time. Just one example...the utica sign...how many other cities have signs showing the cities name? I can think of only vegas. But yet these people think it will become some beacon of hope. Again sad but funny at the same time.
and my mother is reaming out my ccccrrrraaaapppppervas I post this! Jealous stooooopid Oooooticans! Lolololol I

Cliffy
Those in Glass Houses

New Hartford, NY

#54 Aug 5, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Albany, NY among the most unfriendly cities in the world - The ...

The Business Journal
4 days ago
Aug 01, 2013 · Albany is the 7th most unfriendly city in the country and the 13th unfriendliest in the world, according to a survey by Conde Nast …

Because of people like you in Clifton Park. Makes your area one of the most unfriendly in the world. Those in glass houses should not be throwing stones.
Those in Glass Houses

New Hartford, NY

#58 Aug 6, 2013
I stand by my last comment. It was not me that put your area down. It was a survey done for all of plant Earth. 13th unfriendliest in the world. That why you feel the need to insult other areas. Because you people are unfriendly. You prove it every time you talk bad about Utica. You are proof off the survey. Lol. So funny.
Utica Pride

New Hartford, NY

#61 Aug 7, 2013
Glad I Dont Live There wrote:
<quoted text>
...and again...when the sun rises tomorrow look out of your front door. Enjoy the view! Lol
I love looking at the view. It's called the view of development. Plus, looking up at smith hill is so beautiful.
laugh and a half wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself utican. Only a complete desperate moron would actually consider Albany being so bad something that in their imagination made utica "better".
So this is what these losers have to lie to themselves about to feel less ridiculous?
Utica makes people desperate and delusional being stuck up in that retard backwater with all the liars and braggart welfare job people.
Not sure of the motive of people on a mission in trashing a city that they don't live in. Either they personally gain from it or they had a bad experience when they lived here.

Well here is two videos that talk about how things are now. Things are changing for the better and smart business leaders are investing again.

Here are their stories of why they want to open a business up here. In Utica, NY.

&fe ature=youtu.be
Economic Development/Incredible testimonials from business leaders why they are investing in Utica, NY Part I

1EcoDev
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Economic Development/Incredible testimonials from business leaders why they are investing in Utica, NY Part II

Utica Development2

Would not want to live any where else in the world.
anonymous

India

#62 Aug 8, 2013
i like it ................
Truth

Utica, NY

#66 Aug 9, 2013
Utica Pride,
Here's a perspective than the one portrayed in your video links. We know you have an agenda but what would be their agenda? What would they have to gain from this portrayal?

http://www.timesunion.com/news/slideshow/Utic...

Take a close look at the photos. Has anything really changed since they were taken and this photo essay published?
The Utica Sign LOL

Albany, NY

#67 Aug 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
Utica Pride,
Here's a perspective than the one portrayed in your video links. We know you have an agenda but what would be their agenda? What would they have to gain from this portrayal?
Take a close look at the photos. Has anything really changed since they were taken and this photo essay published?
Lol
Utica LOL

Clifton Park, NY

#69 Aug 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
Utica Pride,
To answer your question I would say no. Its only gotten worse. Lol
Tomato Pie Face

Albany, NY

#74 Sep 2, 2013
Utica LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your question I would say no. Its only gotten worse. Lol
Lol!
Halfmoon Cookie Face

Albany, NY

#75 Sep 3, 2013
Perhaps utica could provide guided tours of the former mannys cheesecake site.
Truth

Utica, NY

#76 Sep 4, 2013
The photo essay mentions Fitch (credit rating) for the city of Utica in 2012. According to the OD Fitch's did another assessment and issued a new report:

"UTICA —
Fitch Ratings Inc. released its latest credit rating for the city with a mixed message.

The city’s rating will stay at BBB but the ratings agency changed its outlook from stable to negative because of the city’s open labor contracts, high level of borrowing, small fiscal margin and an overdue audit."

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x522261746/Fitch-...

These credit ratings are important because just like your personal credit report, they are the guide for what kind of interest rates are charged on the money the city borrows.

But by golly we got us an AHL hockey team and Leon Etienne is back on NBC primetime. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the last part. I borrowed the mayor's rose colored glasses. I have to give them back now.
Halfmoon Cookie Face

Albany, NY

#77 Sep 4, 2013
Perhaps tours of Johnson park? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary wrong choice! 4 min Just Sayin 12
Utica: AG Lynch Isn't Concerned 10 min Chris Hameline EX... 13
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 11 min Chris Hameline EX... 61
Gorgeous Latin Man in White Van 17 min Gerado 2
areas worst places to work 38 min No Way 2
Christina green 51 min Just a bird 1
Hit and Run, Lady on the Bicycle 1 hr Susan 2
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 1 hr Just my two cents 51
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 2 hr Grow up and get a... 39

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages