Tourism a Billion Dollar Industry, Jo...
315 Is A Joke

Albany, NY

#23 Jul 28, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>So far I can prove every stat loser, Nice try, I see uticans still think they can dream themselves a better reality!
BTW Zogby's report was literally a reflex designed to dispute our findings, and John Zogby long ago basically eliminated himself from any scintilla of credibility, especially since he tailors his numbers. Hoovers, the WP, Fox and CNN have John all figured out and haven't used him in YEARS!
But according to "The Onion" John's ego still precedes him into the county!
They have that fraud PEGGED because he tooted his own horn a little too much and several of his college age employees told WP and CNN that they regularly made shit up at John's behest!
"Zogby Poll: John Zogby Coolest Dude In America"
WASHINGTON—In a poll taken by Zogby International, 100 percent of respondents agreed that American pollster John Zogby is the coolest dude in the United States of America, including Puerto Rico, Guam, and all of the other U.S. territories. The poll results were posted on Zogby.com all day Thursday and revealed that, of the 300 million citizens surveyed, John Zogby not only had the coolest friends, but was also easily the coolest guy in both high school and college. In addition, when Americans were asked who would be the one person they would most like to "hang" with if given the opportunity, every one of them responded with "John Zogby." The poll, a Zogby representative said, has a zero percent margin of error and is potentially one of the most awesome polls ever conducted.
That's why the only interviews anyone ever gives John since he tanked his cred in 2008 is "keeler" LMAO!
Highest racism in the Northeast enjoy it scummy people.
Oh and a word to the wise- Don't go citing John Zogby polls in any business environment if you want to be considered seriously.
John zogby found that zero percent of the people he polled approve of this post! Lol
Land of analphabetism

United States

#24 Jul 28, 2013
LMAO!!
Greater Utica Area

New Hartford, NY

#25 Jul 28, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
John zogby found that zero percent of the people he polled approve of this post! Lol
Well congratulations on your negative glass is half full perception of Utica. What matters the most is I love it here. I would not trade growing up here or living here now for anything in the world. The view from the outside may be one of several jokes. That is because we are unique and nobody understand our inside jokes of the rest of the world.

I have been to 30 states and 20 countries. Which may not be a full picture of the world but it qualifies me as a reliable source.

However the most important and powerful source i have is you. You are on Utica topic,therefore we are the center of your universe. We own your mind and your thoughts. What's better that?
315 Is A Joke

Albany, NY

#26 Jul 28, 2013
Greater Utica Area wrote:
<quoted text>
Well congratulations on your negative glass is half full perception of Utica. What matters the most is I love it here. I would not trade growing up here or living here now for anything in the world. The view from the outside may be one of several jokes. That is because we are unique and nobody understand our inside jokes of the rest of the world.
I have been to 30 states and 20 countries. Which may not be a full picture of the world but it qualifies me as a reliable source.
However the most important and powerful source i have is you. You are on Utica topic,therefore we are the center of your universe. We own your mind and your thoughts. What's better that?
Mmm...riggies. Lol
315 Is A Joke

Albany, NY

#27 Jul 28, 2013
LMAO!!
:). Lol
Land of analphabetism

United States

#28 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
What's better? We own your future well-being. Keep talking!

#6 Bond rating/outlook: Aa2/Unstable

#7 Governor and his Secretary are currently under FBI investigations for selling gambling licenses and ignoring FBI background checks of potential investors.
Greater Utica Area

New Hartford, NY

#29 Jul 28, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmm...riggies. Lol
What a come back. Good night and don't forget to dream about us because we own your mind and brain cells. We consume you. Lol. So funny. You have such a boring life that you care what happens here.
315 Is A Joke

Albany, NY

#30 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>What's better? We own your future well-being. Keep talking!
#6 Bond rating/outlook: Aa2/Unstable
#7 Governor and his Secretary are currently under FBI investigations for selling gambling licenses and ignoring FBI background checks of potential investors.
I like number 7. Lol
Land of analphabetism

United States

#32 Jul 28, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I like number 7. Lol
Oh we found and reported on SO much more I cannot talk about but will be sure to trumpet when I can!
ConfucIus

New Hartford, NY

#33 Jul 29, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I like number 7. Lol
What a sad and empty life you must have to put down others. I guess it must help you not reflect on yourself. Maybe it's time to look at your own inventory and not others.
315 Is A Joke

Albany, NY

#34 Jul 29, 2013
ConfucIus wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad and empty life you must have to put down others. I guess it must help you not reflect on yourself. Maybe it's time to look at your own inventory and not others.
You're too funny! Lol. Is it riggies or tomato pie for dinner tonight? Lol
315 Is A Joke

Gouverneur, NY

#35 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>Oh we found and reported on SO much more I cannot talk about but will be sure to trumpet when I can!
Cretin, you can "trumpet" my Johnson anytime you want! You are a brilliant Topix guru!

Love,
Cliffy
Land of analphabetism

Gouverneur, NY

#36 Jul 30, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin, you can "trumpet" my Johnson anytime you want! You are a brilliant Topix guru!
Love,
Cliffy
Sure hope you liked the crack cleaning I gave you tonight Cliffy. I'll be hating on Topix all day for you, especially hating anything decent like Cops and kids, so keep filling up that diaper for me!

Love,
Cretin
Land of analphabetism

United States

#38 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure hope you liked the crack cleaning I gave you tonight Cliffy. I'll be hating on Topix all day for you, especially hating anything decent like Cops and kids, so keep filling up that diaper for me!
Love,
Cretin
I'm sure your "parents" are so proud of their sexually frustrated "son" whose creative limits begin and end with sex pervert comments and crude infantile humor.

This is why you uticans simply deserve to be ridiculed and kept down.

Time to wake up and put a few more nails in the coffin of the mohawk valley while enriching ours.
315 Is A Joke

Gouverneur, NY

#39 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>I'm sure your "parents" are so proud of their sexually frustrated "son" whose creative limits begin and end with sex pervert comments and crude infantile humor.
This is why you uticans simply deserve to be ridiculed and kept down.
Time to wake up and put a few more nails in the coffin of the mohawk valley while enriching ours.
I love it!! Brilliant retort and another Topix Classic!!! My bungwhole is all sloppy for you Cretin!!!!!!

Cliffy
Land of analphabetism

United States

#40 Jul 30, 2013
Poor havenot oooticans. After generations they still don't get it.

It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
315 Is A Joke

Albany, NY

#41 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Love,
Cretin
Hey whitesboro trash. Just read your post...let it sink in. That's your mentality loser! Lol
Land of analphabetism

United States

#42 Jul 30, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Just read your post...let it sink in.
Whoa! Look pal, the universe is only going to last for another 15 or 17 Nillion years until energy flattens out to balance. How much time do you think we have to wait for a oootican to get it? It was good!
utica confidential

Acme, PA

#43 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
The zogby group just did a report that Utica was one of the most tolerant communities in the country for diversity. We have over 46 languages spoken in our schools. Your report does have any merit and is not factual..
trust us we taxpayers know how many more refugees must we pay for. And why should we have to pay dor so many damn interpreter's.learn english or stay the f out.
well

New York, NY

#44 Jul 31, 2013
315 Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry we don't have the boilermaker. I guess we'll just deal with being the wealthiest community in the capital district! Sucks to be us. Lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifton_Park,_Ne...
If you represent the people of that community, then yes it sucks to be them. Besides, some people are only wealthy because there dads sold their car dealerships before they passed and left money to there offspring. Dad must have known offspring couldn't take care of themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House of Good Shepherd 18 min Imposter 18
kapearnick and the pledge 29 min REALLY 8
Hotel Utica and the City HUD loan 30 min Eddie 1
Elvis in Utica (Dec '10) 37 min Old Timer Also Re... 22
Utica OD whining about nano welfare! 39 min Ethan 3
Why Do 90 Percent Of Blacks Live in POVERTY 41 min sad 31
Are blacks plotting to rise up? 43 min bongo 14
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 44 min Ethan 37
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 56 min Belarus 261
Carbone Sold 2 hr nooo 13
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 2 hr Another quality U... 36
Body at Olbiston Apts? 5 hr Balonie 17

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages