NH Primary where to vote September 10th

NH Primary where to vote September 10th

Posted in the Utica Forum

First time voter

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Sep 6, 2013
I know that many people are very angry and frustrated at the lack of attention their neighborhood has received for Storm Water repairs from Town Supervisor Pat Tyksisnki.

For some of you this will be your first Primary vote and may not know where to go. This website will help you:

http://www.townofnewhartford.com/vote/wheredo...

Just enter the name of your street (not house number) For example if you live in Chadwicks, your voting station will likely be Willowvale Fire House, 3459 Oneida St., Chadwicks.

If you live in New York Mills your polling station could be New York Mills School, Marauder Blvd.

Please enter your street to be sure!

Remember to vote in this important primary especially if you are unhappy with your home being flooded every year because of Tyksinski's indifference. Sept 10th!
Disgusted

New York, NY

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Thank you! That was of great help. This will be my first time voting in a Republican primary as well....
tpt

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Sep 6, 2013
First time voter wrote:
I know that many people are very angry and frustrated at the lack of attention their neighborhood has received for Storm Water repairs from Town Supervisor Pat Tyksisnki.

For some of you this will be your first Primary vote and may not know where to go. This website will help you:

Just enter the name of your street (not house number) For example if you live in Chadwicks, your voting station will likely be Willowvale Fire House, 3459 Oneida St., Chadwicks.

If you live in New York Mills your polling station could be New York Mills School, Marauder Blvd.

Remember to vote in this important primary especially if you are unhappy with your home being flooded every year because of Tyksinski's indifference. Sept 10th!
Don you r a hate monger
Voting in New York Mills

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Sep 6, 2013
tpt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don you r a hate monger
All this anger from a Tyksinski supporter because someone made it easier for people from New York Mills, Chadwicks, and Washington Mills to vote in the primary? What's wrong? Pat doesn't want people from those areas voting? No wonder people are rallying against Tyksinski.
Thank you

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Sep 6, 2013
First time voter wrote:
Thank you so much for this. This is so helpful! We are voting this year and we will send a message.
get a life

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Don has nothing better to do but make up posts and fire back.
Frustrated home owner

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Thank you for posting this! I will vote this year!

I'm tired of Pat's excuses and arrogance. No more flooding. No more Pat.
Also voting in NYM

Pulaski, NY

#8 Sep 7, 2013
Voting in New York Mills wrote:
<quoted text>
All this anger from a Tyksinski supporter because someone made it easier for people from New York Mills, Chadwicks, and Washington Mills to vote in the primary? What's wrong? Pat doesn't want people from those areas voting? No wonder people are rallying against Tyksinski.
No anger. And nobody made it "easier" for people to vote in the primary. You vote where you vote. Been voting since I was 18 and it's always been in the same place-except for when they moved it from the NYM school building to the NYM gym (still on the same property). And yet I managed to figure it out without the help of the nut-jobs in New Hartford.

So sorry you weren't able to without their help. Makes me believe you're not voting in NYM
Library Patron

Whitesboro, NY

#9 Sep 7, 2013
First time voter wrote:
Thanks for the link! This will be my frst primary vote this year. I'm tired of Tyksinki's excuses and the arrogance of his supporters telling us its our fault our homes get flooded. Time for a new supervisor and a new attitude
and what exactly

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 7, 2013
Library Patron wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link! This will be my frst primary vote this year. I'm tired of Tyksinki's excuses and the arrogance of his supporters telling us its our fault our homes get flooded. Time for a new supervisor and a new attitude
Did Don due to stop the flooding? He's been on the board the longest except for Woodland.

speaking of Woodland-what did he do to stop the flooding?
Underwater in Chadwicks

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Sep 7, 2013
and what exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Don due to stop the flooding? He's been on the board the longest except for Woodland.
speaking of Woodland-what did he do to stop the flooding?
Real question is what did Pat do for the flooding? I know, he built a $600,000 access road to Larry Adler's Hampton Inn. A hotel, mind you, that pays NO property taxes at all thanks to Tyksinski. That means the average NH taxpayer not only spent $600,000 on Adler's road but continues to pay taxes to support, fire, police and road maintenance for Adler's Hampton Inn. Larry Adler must think Tyksinski is chump and is laughing at us all the way to the bank. He got all that taxpayer support for only a $1,000 donation to Tyksinski's reelection campaign. Oh and my house flooded too. Thanks Pat!
digging hole

Newington, CT

#13 Sep 7, 2013
Instead of spending your life on topix, go do something for the community Don and company! Pathetic cry babies
Missing Magazines

New York, NY

#14 Sep 7, 2013
digging hole wrote:
Instead of spending your life on topix, go do something for the community Don and company! Pathetic cry babies
Do you plan to do the same?
First time voter

Whitesboro, NY

#16 Sep 9, 2013
Please don't forget to vote! Voting goes from 12:00 noon to 9:00 PM. Stop and vote on the way back home from work.

http://www.townofnewhartford.com/vote/wheredo ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where’s all the heroin?? 9 min all nonsense 4
Twin Ponds shoot em up 10 min Polski 35
Oh no, Charles Manson dead !! 11 min Smuckers 19
Rob Esche...Worse than a JEW!... 14 min Welfare wendy 7
Adult world 16 min Oliver Old School 11
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 18 min GHR 63
Name some girls in town who need to trim their ... 20 min Jitterbug Johnson 11
One Term Tenney 13 hr Lest We Forget 84
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 15 hr Frank 911
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 18 hr Good Old Days 239