Next Last
south utica

Herkimer, NY

#1 Sep 8, 2011
where is that Fat. Bald. Queer. Ben Julian? i didnt see him in any movies yet
5 star

Earlville, NY

#2 Sep 8, 2011
No but your mother was in one,fat girls in short dresses,getting pounded by big black Dicks
south utica

Herkimer, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2011
well well well we have someone here that knows Ben Julian..please i need a good laugh. tell me what Ben ended up becoming. back in the days of high school he was such a hardass driving mommies acura in his navy blue notre dame sweater..

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 8, 2011
ben is ok now. had some ups and downs. not a bad guy
Mayor McCheese

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 8, 2011
sounds like you got beaten up by julian back in the day.
5 star

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2011
Did Ben POP your girls pooper

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 9, 2011
I once saw Ben eat all 5 Arbys Sandwiches from the 5 for $5 Roast Beef deal
ND for life

Herkimer, NY

#9 Oct 8, 2011
5 star wrote:
Did Ben POP your girls pooper
nah all my girls love a full head of hair and a big dick...sorry Benny
NotBenJulian

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2011
Ben julian once won the world series of poker.. With uno cards
NotBenJulian

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2011
Ben Julian doesn't walk on water.. He swims on land
NotBenJulian

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2011
Ben julian can unscramble eggs.
chelleigh

New York, NY

#13 Dec 27, 2011
No offense guys but I know Ben and no matter what he was in high school I can assure you that if nothing else at least he's a great lay. Not fat any more,(if he ever was), and who cares about the hair? He more than makes up for it when the lights are off, hell even when they're on. Might want to find someone else to trash talk. If he landed me, even for a little while, he has something going on that I'm certain you lack. He can also carry on an intellectual conversation which is yet another thing I can see is lacking on your end. Best of luck to you though, I see that you obviously have no life and need all the luck you can get. To Ben, hey, it might not have lasted but, it was fun while we had it.
Ron

United States

#14 Dec 28, 2011
I thought Gary was the gay one?
johnny 5

Little Falls, NY

#15 Dec 29, 2011
chelleigh wrote:
No offense guys but I know Ben and no matter what he was in high school I can assure you that if nothing else at least he's a great lay. Not fat any more,(if he ever was), and who cares about the hair? He more than makes up for it when the lights are off, hell even when they're on. Might want to find someone else to trash talk. If he landed me, even for a little while, he has something going on that I'm certain you lack. He can also carry on an intellectual conversation which is yet another thing I can see is lacking on your end. Best of luck to you though, I see that you obviously have no life and need all the luck you can get. To Ben, hey, it might not have lasted but, it was fun while we had it.
hahah who you shittin. loser Ben prob. wrote this himself. my friend banged him out and she told me she didnt even feel it inside her. Ben was pathetic now and prob. still is. Ben are you an actor or comedian or both? or just sum scum that likes to put cgit up their nose and ass
related to

Sherburne, NY

#16 Dec 29, 2011
Is he related to the coroner Dave Julian?
HometownFemale

AOL

#17 Dec 29, 2011
Actually he's related to an attorney and former judge--careful.
related to

Sherburne, NY

#18 Dec 29, 2011
don't get your panties in a bunch! I was just asking a freaking question!!!
lawl

Sellersburg, IN

#19 Feb 14, 2012
Guido Sarduccii wrote:
I once saw Ben eat all 5 Arbys Sandwiches from the 5 for $5 Roast Beef deal
Deff an achievement sense he's still skinny
Uli Kunkel

Utica, NY

#20 Mar 13, 2012
"Did you know Ben Julian is the godfather of my son? He shows up at the church in his golf pants, caked in mud. Well, ol' Benny pushes the priest aside and says,'I'll baptize that piece of shit!' Then he pours Scotch all over my baby son and says,'There! You're baptized!' The boy is blind to this day!"
Uli Kunkel

Utica, NY

#21 Mar 13, 2012
Benny once gave me a videotape of him having sex with my wife, and it was the most beautiful damn thing I ever saw!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason "The Rat" Schultz 3 hr mike 4
lisa martin (Dec '09) 4 hr Waldo 6
Where can I buy a topay? 4 hr MrMagoo 1
orange SUV 5 hr PBA educated 1
Wicked the band (Jul '13) 5 hr Turbo 17
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 5 hr UFD 31
Oh boy..... 7 hr Wander 1
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 8 hr Chicagoan by Birth 51
Mayors $20,000 raise 10 hr See Ya Later Pal 22
Easy bartenders 11 hr ROFL 12