YES I know where Judy GEORGETTI Ciar-...

YES I know where Judy GEORGETTI Ciar-lotta lives too.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2012
BIG DEAL Judy knows where I live..It's NOT like a I have tried to conceal this.

I hope she has no plans of showing up here..because remember from this point on I AM a "whole different ball game" and I am NOT like "HE" and "THEY"..I won't set you up to sucker punch you from behind off it. Hell NO I like the ballsy right to the point approach and always did..ask anyone.

YES there IS a military link in this house that is quick to push the BAD scumbags claims in all of this against the balanced ones.

The tone is the same as my mother's, Beverly's Davis's, Valerie Dedich's, Dorothy Mills and Bill McCarty's and let me NOT forget Jackie Martin..Jackie IS not like McCarty and Dedich and my mother who jumped from side to side..Jackie played ONLY the bad side as did Dottie like Jackie in a class by herself and Beverly who only used it for a front..These names are some of the fronts for the ROGUE COPS who come into it off them. Most of them are military links..

Their "witnesses" are not going to jump from to side either...what has been said has been said.

YES- I do have names off Judy's wide open Facebook page.
YES- I do plan to have them hear the audio of this also.
Why is there something to hide?
YES-I DO have pics of who the animals were used and of the claims that she claims did that with them for the pics..I don't believe that either..HE bought most of if not all of those dog pens to stop those dogs from damaging at night..and while he made short trips away from the house with no one there.

9 of those dogs were acquired by JUDY in the two year marriage..and let's not forget one if not her last one CHARLIE..just like the dog my mother used to blame when she hit my Jeep in "reverse" while it was parked in may 2001..right after I bought it..in the "fraud" set up plans in motion then..Now what's interesting is how my mother was counteracted then in her plans of that nature on me..Now she sits off a stroke on 6-7-12. MONEY can get some people to do anything.

Now I will explain from here on how the scumbags and ROGUES use work together by psychological manipulations to set up the "scenes" of their planned success in this. Now there are STILL BAD scumbags pushing the success of this and the future scenes planned also..while others still pretend NOT to notice...using threats even now as the cover reason.

CONTINUED
some time u feel like nut

Cazenovia, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2012
The definition and classification of mental disorders is Diana Vickery researchers said. Well as service providers and those who may be diagnosed. Most international clinical documents use the term mental "disorder", while "illness" is also common. It has been noted that using the term "mental" (i.e., of the mind) is not necessarily meant to imply separateness from brain or body.

There are currently two widely established systems that classify mental disorders—ICD-10 Chapter V: Mental and behavioural disorders, Diana Vickery since 1949 part of the International Classification of Diseases produced by the WHO, Diana Vickery Diana Vickery and the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV) produced by the American Psychiatric Association (APA) since 1952.

Both list categories of disorder and provide standardized criteria for diagnosis. They have deliberately converged their codes in recent revisions so that the manuals are often broadly comparable, although significant differences remain. Other classification schemes may be used in non-western cultures, for example the Chinese Classification of Mental Disorders, and other manuals may be used by those of alternative theoretical persuasions, for example the Psychodynamic Diagnostic Manual. In general, mental disorders are classified separately from neurological disorders, learning disabilities or mental retardation.

Unlike the DSM and ICD, some approaches are not based on identifying distinct categories of disorder using dichotomous symptom profiles intended to separate the abnormal from the normal. There is significant scientific debate about the relative merits of categorical versus such non-categorical (or hybrid) schemes, also known as continuum or dimensional models. A spectrum approach may incorporate elements of both.

In the scientific and academic literature on the definition or classification of mental disorder, one extreme argues that it is entirely a matter of value judgements (including of what is normal) while another proposes that it is or could be entirely objective and scientific (including by reference to statistical norms).[3] Common hybrid views argue that the concept of mental disorder is objective even if only a "fuzzy prototype" that can never be precisely defined, or conversely that the concept always involves a mixture of scientific facts and subjective value judgments.[4] Although the diagnostic categories are referred to as 'disorders', they are presented as if medical diseases, but are not validated in the same way as most medical diagnoses. Some neurologists argue that classification will only be reliable and valid when based on neurobiological features rather than clinical interview, while others suggest that the differing ideological and practical perspectives need to be better integrated
Diana Vickery

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Right now internet access to a computer is the ONLY defense I have against murder..and its NOT much..
My community and many others know this TRUE story still in motion and the reality of it..makes NO difference. "He" prevails by what forces other than threats oif harm by scumbags and others of the harm they will face in any attempts to counteract "HE" and "they" ROGUE group BOTH law enforcement and military linked..by threats in all of this..Of which I have NO fear "either way" "He" has already as posted before informed me of "he" plan to kill my son...unlike the other MOTHERS of sons who died in this..So for that I am to what feel special? "He" has spared me the shock of it all..

So this post now picks up to how scumbag recruit Judy GEORGETTI Ciar-lotta and Investigator Beckwith of the Oswego Sheriff's dept now interact in this and how it all came into place.

First-Judy like the rest of them needs to truthfully established in this off every detail and FACT of it..Why do I post this way about her?..Well just like the other's it's the ONLY way to present my and his side of this..off what so far has worked as a ROGUE law and court system..

Judy married into this in 2010 after being placed in front of him as I was to soon be on the internet..connected by a person we both allowed into out Facebook page..We only have TWO mutual friends..Judy's page however is wide open all the time to anyone..mine is not but was for a short time long long ago.(I have nothing to hide.)

He see's Judy and approached her internet style they meet date etc and soon after marry..He's been single for many years..and so has she? He's found someone..

Now Judy has already made her appearance at Kohl's on 12-4-09 directed at me..that day..and I know this now ..that is why I can put all this into place the way I do..even when taking bad scumbag taunts about him into full consideration also..I am cautious about everything..

I had also heard a story in 2009 about woman who I thought had already smashed though a trailer..in a Jeep..this was before June of 2009..He did not even own the Jeep yet I am learning ..now this will get off track-there IS also another Jeep issue linked to another man in this i have NOT put out yet..same color etc.,<- that guy was the one who was set in place to cover Bill Ms ass for some reason at Staples..he too has disposed of his Jeep..that was back then being used as a "He likes her " head game..I had never like this males appearances..he made comments to me sometimes not good and now drives a silver pickup. now not oddly he started out with a Red Jeep like mine in 2005 when I firts encountered him but it was older then mine..then he drove a TAURUS(George Levea's ZODIAC sign also)

I was about to meet the one in a soon to be Jeep link who liked me..Judy's husband..AFTER she smashed his.

That whole issue works like this..Judy's husband was about to buy a Jeep then that I would never see...until 12-4-09 with Judy in it..Then Judy disposed of it and took the insurance money off it..While things like how Bill M wanted me to take his JUDY- Dead End comp to Staples in March 2011 just a few weeks before dottie set me up though him..The RED JEEP /Taurus ? now silver truck man showed up also to see me with BILL..I got the impression to cover him somehow..later...Dottie was furious he stood by me at the counter ..this male saw him ..Dottie had dressed in tight jeans bought some like mine etc..that time frame..

A few later they set me up..and out I was on the streets.

That man is a frequent of CHARLIE GASKO..and was even after that day at Staples.

CONTINUED
Diana Vickery

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2012
some time u feel like nut wrote:
The definition and classification of mental disorders is Diana Vickery researchers said. Well as service providers and those who may be diagnosed. Most international clinical documents use the term mental "disorder", while "illness" is also common. It has been noted that using the term "mental" (i.e., of the mind) is not necessarily meant to imply separateness from brain or body.
There are currently two widely established systems that classify mental disorders—ICD-10 Chapter V: Mental and behavioural disorders, Diana Vickery since 1949 part of the International Classification of Diseases produced by the WHO, Diana Vickery Diana Vickery and the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV) produced by the American Psychiatric Association (APA) since 1952.
Both list categories of disorder and provide standardized criteria for diagnosis. They have deliberately converged their codes in recent revisions so that the manuals are often broadly comparable, although significant differences remain. Other classification schemes may be used in non-western cultures, for example the Chinese Classification of Mental Disorders, and other manuals may be used by those of alternative theoretical persuasions, for example the Psychodynamic Diagnostic Manual. In general, mental disorders are classified separately from neurological disorders, learning disabilities or mental retardation.
Unlike the DSM and ICD, some approaches are not based on identifying distinct categories of disorder using dichotomous symptom profiles intended to separate the abnormal from the normal. There is significant scientific debate about the relative merits of categorical versus such non-categorical (or hybrid) schemes, also known as continuum or dimensional models. A spectrum approach may incorporate elements of both.
In the scientific and academic literature on the definition or classification of mental disorder, one extreme argues that it is entirely a matter of value judgements (including of what is normal) while another proposes that it is or could be entirely objective and scientific (including by reference to statistical norms).[3] Common hybrid views argue that the concept of mental disorder is objective even if only a "fuzzy prototype" that can never be precisely defined, or conversely that the concept always involves a mixture of scientific facts and subjective value judgments.[4] Although the diagnostic categories are referred to as 'disorders', they are presented as if medical diseases, but are not validated in the same way as most medical diagnoses. Some neurologists argue that classification will only be reliable and valid when based on neurobiological features rather than clinical interview, while others suggest that the differing ideological and practical perspectives need to be better integrated
Ok so you are smart enough to copy big words from books..i' am impressed with your ability to do that..BUT I simply don't have time to break down your copied then mashed into paragraph words and have make sense for others..BUT I will however when bored return the favor and evaluate an assessment of you later from it all..take for instance your last line about neurology and illness..The professional separation of the two both classified as "disorders" in medical terms..Means did injury cause mental illness BUT I am still pretty sure mental illness causes NO neurological injury unless self inflicted..all presented by you as a philosophy of each point of view..is it medical or mental or you can't figure it out Then you throw in the it could be BOTH possibility view of others and give NO medical either or examples of foundation like you did for the neurologist..my opinion not interesting and stupid.
Diana Vickery

United States

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Well did someone want to block out the staples part or what>>look at the LONG bullshit post someone used my name to write after post one to throw people off..i get it now what makes "they" tick..
Diana Vickery

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2012
I have hit a scumbag sore spot YEEHAW..
Diana Vickery

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2012
So I got out how Judy got in..his fault..He asked her for love and marriage..Now a life of grown daughters in the house who come and go as they please...with company..who offer no help in a TWO bedroom trailer now filled with 11 dogs and TWO cats besides its occupants..all this in less than two years time..

He met me in June 2012 and it was already all there and done.

So from post one and 3 this continues.

So while Judy was on on of her out of the home all night for days vacations ..visiting relatives who knows..Who had also already started looking at high end rentals and lined up room mates..I took a look at the home he described..I almost shit my pants esp when he told me how old the trailer was he still owes on

You can tell someone tried to clean it up. Judy's things no lie or over exag are piled like a garbage dump in the addition they don't use..its not finished...He told me she was planning to leave and put her stuff out there..The cupboards were somewhat cleaned out also..Judy was gone from June to Sept at least 8 nights over night that I know off. Her husband and I saw each other frequently then his hours were the same..She was NOT worried about him being out or staying with someone overnight then..when she was doing it.

Her husband NEVER stayed out all night during this time until he was advised to by police after the burgerly of HIS barn..and Judy confirms that herself on the audio.

Now pay close attention to the mind bender facts about to take place and even though I will "decipher" them..See if you can figure it out also..what was and is planned of fit even more.

Her husband gets robbed..and he calls police..Sheriff's DEPT shows..go figure and later it bounces off to ROGUE State Police here's how..and tells him after JUDY pulls in right on cue...and after talking to her The Sheriff's advises him not to home home that night..WHO WAS THIS ROGUE ASSHOLE setting her husband up..Let me guess He did not know Judy was going to do this later to him..Well he knew something..Maybe she told him...or he told her it was all clear for he go..who knows..Now some will wonder..well then why did Judy act that way?..Scorned woman role image..She has already blown it as far as I am concerned..and she had not even set him up yet and what gets me is how OFFICER JESSE came..of all names..it was preplanned last minute and that is why the DATE did not fit. Judy's natural personality her husband soon learned about after marriage just as he told me was now in full "profiled" motion.

Ok going back a few weeks..when her husband told Judy he decided he was NOT going to let her hook on to him after she left by his insurance..as she had planned..by just leaving when she got ready as she made motions to do also..Her TIME pull on his pension was done...So Just took the back up plan..on HIS money..called scorned woman.

To make those already long posted FACTS by her short here by her words of "I JUST GOT WHAT I WANTED AND YOUR FUCKING DEAD" explanation of it.

What concerns me the most is her last few words...and what it spins into from there on him and how..and Now how shes working that also now..

Are with me so far in understanding this?

CONTINUED.
WOWOOOO

Manlius, NY

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Diana Vickery wrote:
Well did someone want to block out the staples part or what>>look at the LONG bullshit post someone used my name to write after post one to throw people off..i get it now what makes "they" tick..
From the day you started, not one person has ever understood your mental babble about dates, people, stars, of your psycho dribble. Every person has told you to get help, but you never get it. A rock has more of a brain then you will ever have. Now go stuff your lard as with some turkey, the one that you bought that didn't have the FBI birth date on it, you fken LOON. Also, if the turkey start talking about Judy, see if they will take care of her for you, just put a knife under its wing and poit it in her direction.
Diana Vickery

United States

#9 Nov 22, 2012
WOWOOOO wrote:
<quoted text> From the day you started, not one person has ever understood your mental babble about dates, people, stars, of your psycho dribble. Every person has told you to get help, but you never get it. A rock has more of a brain then you will ever have. Now go stuff your lard as with some turkey, the one that you bought that didn't have the FBI birth date on it, you fken LOON. Also, if the turkey start talking about Judy, see if they will take care of her for you, just put a knife under its wing and poit it in her direction.
Calm down.. I did not buy a turkey this year..and I am not having dinner either..BUT I can tell from your rants of your wishes(try on a star next time)..that You have a personal link to all of this..

That's an awful long post of anger response of nonsense points for someone trying to claim to know someone else is crazy, psycho etc Then offers psychotic advice them as a solution?..Do you really think someone of the mental capacities that you diagnose would even consider it?...Have you nothing better to do on this day then to sit around on my forums and post?..I'm supposed to be the weirdo here..are you trying to outdo me?
WOWOOOO

Cazenovia, NY

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down.. I did not buy a turkey this year..and I am not having dinner either..BUT I can tell from your rants of your wishes(try on a star next time)..that You have a personal link to all of this..
That's an awful long post of anger response of nonsense points for someone trying to claim to know someone else is crazy, psycho etc Then offers psychotic advice them as a solution?..Do you really think someone of the mental capacities that you diagnose would even consider it?...Have you nothing better to do on this day then to sit around on my forums and post?..I'm supposed to be the weirdo here..are you trying to outdo me?
Yes divea, you are so correct. When you done building the propellent free rocket to get to the moon and outdo NASA, can you bring up a flag for me. Its

09/13/63 OOOOOOO AAAAAA HHHHH
Diana Vickery

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Now that another scumbag has had posted and tried to look intelligent doing it....

recap Judy's husband and I met in June and spent many evenings BUT not nights together then getting to know each other..He was OUT of the house then..and he returned home every night until 9-6 Judy on the other hand was NOT home every night..out doing GOD KNOWS WHAT..maybe setting the mental play on others heads about her being a scorned woman..?

So her husband gets robbed..calls police..and from there another Judy "scene" begins..

He returns home after his first nights away on advise of police..Right there..I had no choice but to believe him about how he described her..COPS saw it too..What cop failed to say was the whole picture..just saw what Judy presented.. The oh hes fooling around on his wife he should have divorced her attitude...he deserves it attitude?..Please these are cops..

So he was separating from her..and JUDY from him..She was planning to move out..on him. Cuz he what had a girlfriend now? Whats different now than in June? The cop advised him not to come home because of her..Did that Sheriff help him out at all in this now? Well we need to find who he is..

From that Judy staged her "EVERYTHING IS MINE" set up on him..that began with "YOU LEFT" EVERYTHING IS MINE" and he told NYS POLICE OFFICER JESSE why he did not come home as advised to also..YES HE DID.

I cant say I could not believe this...I got right in to "THE THRILL OF THE KILL" right in front of OFFICER JESSE as he worked it right in front of me....never mind her husband THIS IS ME TALKING and JESSE KNEW IT THAT DAY before he left the driveway..I have NOT backed down..he takes us out there to get my stuff..after he fill us in on Judy from start of her LIES and how he will arrest her now for it to his talk of he saw no injury either ..But then right in font of me rewords what her husband said.."So you did swing it in front of her" Yes that's another way of saying he yanked it back after she grabbed an item he already had..and and JESSE turned that into menacing completely avoiding how Judy started it and the audio he said was "not proof of anything" to me..HE'S FULL OF SHIT..I told her husband your lawyer will have to do this hes not going to... I knew..he ONLY took me out there because he knew I could prove it all was mine..and "DNA" of my relatives and friends would be on it..He then mumbled to himself "She knows how it works" and to THEN his whole M O changed and we went to get MY stuff..Well he still has not covered his ass well enough for me..BUT he still wanted to handcuff her husband off all this(gives JUDY time to work what shes doing now started with this 11-18 Move HYPE she created on the "reverse" BILL FACTOR date and her latest call to her husband about how I need to "back down" MY ASS..or she won't sign off on divorce papers and continue to strip him of what little she has not stripped him of yet..while helping set another up as a cover.. The GEORGETTI WAS MARRIED TWO YEARS and that's only on paper TIME. Letting him know how powerful her lawyer is --stalling a divorce hardly makes you powerful...if you know how to work the law..OFFICER JESSE does NOT know a crime being set up when he sees one.. NO HE DON"T...unless he's part of it? NO COP is that dumb..and I had met his other brother Officer Marino in Fulton on 3-19-12..

Scumbag yell she cant prove she said it ..who cares what those asshole shout? I don't...I say I DID did and JESSE has NOT done a dam thing about it..even when I did in front of him..yes I have posted his name other than here nationally and the story about him..I don't give a shit what any of them think..BANG back at ya someday!

"It's the law!" You bet your ass it is..
Diana Vickery

United States

#12 Nov 22, 2012
You know this menacing law has issues to easy for a dirt bag to use..Is it really that easy to claim and have someone hauled say from their own for it? All you have to do is say it and go though the motions? Then you can fake being afraid and have someone removed by an "amendment" Jerry Mirabito the judge to sucker? OR..? on that one..All you have to do is NOT tell him what you told others before you set it all up..That's how you work it..any ?? ask Dorothy Mills..how it's done..

Jerry Mirabito is the Judge who also came into the lib long before I moved into that house..and pressured Lib staff in Fulton to stop me from posting..Jerry Mirabito is Mike Tetro's brother in law..he lives NEXT to my parents home.. across from tanya Mellon;s family..jerry Mirabito is the one who said "Yes hey did shot those cops" also to others..and off how ROGUE Officer MARINO "MARINES MEAN NOTHING"- clue to how Orlo Green is NOT going to stop it? IT? just as my mother laughed also..Marino set this all up for Dorothy later after hearing the audio and that night while on the front lawn with me and blowing it off as unclear...then went back and took BILL Ms statement as her "witness" to it all..

BANG!! back at ya guys maybe in the next cover up game..I'm getting the clues now..BUT who's gonna give a shit?
Diana Vickery

United States

#13 Nov 22, 2012
That's the point where I finally learn to keep my mouth shut..
Diana Vickery

United States

#14 Nov 22, 2012
There can ONLY be one 357 DIRTY HARRY in this game.

time will come

Germany

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Remember, one day someone is going to see all the mental rants you post, even though no one in the world can understand, they will see their name, and will probably post your address, license plate, SSN.

You won't be happy ever again. GUARANTEED
Mitchell

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Diana is a kook!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaters 15 min bobbie 5
UPD Super Bowl 36 min StinkyJim 49
why are trumpsters all failures 3 hr Trump is handsome 47
Cops Speeding 4 hr More UPD rants 28
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 4 hr Update 417
Utica Cop Block 5 hr Bootlickers 19
mark mega nomics flagg 6 hr Utica PRIDE 9
Claudia chickens out 10 hr naturalgirl 19
Name shitty COPS 12 hr come on 9
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 14 hr Intelligence 118

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages