Utica comptroller candidates feeling ...

Utica comptroller candidates feeling confident, excited

There are 2 comments on the WKTV story from Nov 5, 2013, titled Utica comptroller candidates feeling confident, excited. In it, WKTV reports that:

The race for Utica City Comptroller finds two Democrats, currently serving together in city government, squaring off against each other.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

common sense

Utica, NY

#1 Nov 5, 2013
Zecca should feel confident. Why would we want the yesman Moorehouse from the Roefaro giveaway the city to the friends and families plans which has led Utica to two bond downgrades and a borrowing of millions of dollars a year just to make payroll for less services. Moorehouse is a bad choice for taxpayers!!!!!!!!!!
in the know

Clockville, NY

#2 Nov 5, 2013
I noticed many of Gordons signs vanished in the area of 3rd ave can it be people know the truth and changed their minds about the scammer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are trumpsters all failures 1 hr Trump is handsome 47
Cops Speeding 2 hr More UPD rants 28
UPD Super Bowl 2 hr More UPD rants 48
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 2 hr Update 417
Utica Cop Block 4 hr Bootlickers 19
mark mega nomics flagg 4 hr Utica PRIDE 9
Why Whites are not aggressive as Negroes 5 hr Denis the Menis 1
Claudia chickens out 8 hr naturalgirl 19
Name shitty COPS 11 hr come on 9
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 12 hr Intelligence 118

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages