The last thing thru UPD Lyndsey's Mind?

The last thing thru UPD Lyndsey's Mind?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Dead Tom Lindsey

United States

#1 May 8, 2014
A hot screamin' BULLET! What ALL racist fat slovenly pigs deserve.

Celebrating five years of one less pubic parasite DRAINING taxpayers!
Whitesboro, NY

#2 May 8, 2014
Hey punk. The last thing on your pea brain will be, oh shit! Yep, when you're about to ram that semi doing 80.

Karma.
Dead Tom Lindsey

United States

#3 May 8, 2014
Safe to say the "protector" of fat dead Tom Lindsey's "reputation" here is an idiot and thinks I bother texting and driving LMAO! I live a quiet low key life, low risk. Too late you missed all my risk taking and my how well it paid off I work when I want! Sorry. Dream another "glory" dream pubic parasite.

They
just
don't
get
any
more
retarded
than
this!
Sad

Waltham, MA

#4 May 8, 2014
Dead Tom Lindsey wrote:
Safe to say the "protector" of fat dead Tom Lindsey's "reputation" here is an idiot and thinks I bother texting and driving LMAO! I live a quiet low key life, low risk. Too late you missed all my risk taking and my how well it paid off I work when I want! Sorry. Dream another "glory" dream pubic parasite.
They
just
don't
get
any
more
retarded
than
this!
So you're saying you worked hard so you could spend your time trolling about a dead cop? Do you really mean you work when you want because social security covers you the rest of the time?
Call me crazy, but if you were that successful or living that well you wouldn't start ten threads about a dead cop on a small town forum site. Sounds a lot more like someone who is very bitter with way too much time.
Fat and Still DEAD

United States

#5 May 8, 2014
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you worked hard so you could spend your time trolling about a dead cop? Do you really mean you work when you want because social security covers you the rest of the time?
No retard. Having time to laugh about the failed pubic parasite is just a pleasant by-product of having the money to do as I wish when I wish. Money=Time=Money. Duuuuh
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>Call me crazy, but if you were that successful or living that well you wouldn't start ten threads about a dead cop on a small town forum site. Sounds a lot more like someone who is very bitter with way too much time.
OR it "sounds like" people are sick of you parasites thinking you're going to use any excuse, racism, location, whatever to take the spotlight the fck off YOU parasite people.

Get your head together tuffgurl and pull up your panties. Be a big girl and accept what comes for a change.

Act like losers on your racist UPD fagbook and on forums? You're going to have to hear about your own fails and flaws you bunch of idiots. People see all of you for what you are now. Many of us had to find better states just to get away from the waste and phony show. Fck you people the more of you that get the MASSIVE hundreds of ft-lbs in your heads as that ultimate surprise the better. I ain't crying for that kind of fat smelly wife screwer ilk. He was dating and still screwing around.

Typical phony UPD gloryboy. Yet not smart enough to duuuh keep an eye on who was walking around his car. boo fckn hoo.
time on hands

Chicago, IL

#6 May 8, 2014
Holy shi+ this guy is a loser
Fat and Still DEAD

United States

#7 May 8, 2014
You should wish you could "lose" in life! I have no worries. Traveling next month, job making 3x what the public parasites do.

Justification for a higher education and laughter all the way to the bank(s)!

Plus not having "hood" people shooting you dead and helpless in your car helps! Question for the phony pubic servant-

If the rule you followed brought you to where you are today... then what good was the rule?
Racisim

Massena, NY

#8 May 8, 2014
How is it race that 80 of police calls in utica involve blacks. It has nothing to do with race or hate. I am so sick of people saying cops are racist. I also am not saying blacks Bad people but facts are facts. Out of the last 50 homicides in utica it involved blacks or hispanics 45 i bet you.
Fat Dead Tom Lindsey

United States

#9 May 8, 2014
Racisim wrote:
How is it race that 80 of police calls in utica involve blacks. It has nothing to do with race or hate.
Oh yes it does retard that's why you're a failure: YOU NEED "blacks" to keep you fat parasite job that's why you cling to this. Joke's on you. Tom is good & dead and you lowlife are stuck there staring at all those "blacks" your system needs. Enjoy! You sound so very HAPPY with your results. Now rinse and repeat silly whiny ignorant bitch, but it only looks like your precious parasite pension isn't going to be worth pennies on the dollar soon like Chicago LA and Detroit.
Racisim wrote:
I am so sick of people saying cops are racist.
Then you should head up to the Utica Phony poLICE Facebook page and see all the white trash and public-sector grade losers whining just like you are. YOU created it YOU deserve it now run up there and post your race rants where they belong.
Racisim wrote:
I also am not saying blacks Bad people but facts are facts. Out of the last 50 homicides in utica it involved blacks or hispanics 45 i bet you.
There you have the just desserts you ask for! Not my problem! Now enjoy that parasite town your prison economy is so becoming of you!
To a white person like me, you people just look extra pathetic hiding behind the skirt of racism. God forbid someone mentions all your lawsuits because you're adult children and whiners.

Trust me, I have ONE motivator here, one day you fcking losers MIGHT clue in on it but then again nobody ever joined the UPD because they were exactly all that "sharp" or observant! 5 years here watching you idiots TRY proved that beyond all doubts.

Get used to me scumbags. You make the few remaining cops look worse and make their lives miserable. I'll keep quietly working here and everywhere to expose and embarrass you think-skinned clowns and you fcktards won't do anything about it but whine and keep right on posting distractions to motivate me further. We win!
Lol

Massena, NY

#10 May 8, 2014
Why cAuse of the other day!
FatDed Tom Lindseys Ghost

United States

#11 May 9, 2014
I need an aspirin I have a SPLITTING headache! Wheres mah boiz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 10 min Welfare wendy 541
Trump Blinded By Eclipse 13 min Reverse 6
venice pizza 18 min Matt A 13
Hospital parking garage going to generate milli... 29 min Sickle and hammer 2
Slice Pizzeria 48 min lynn 2
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 2 hr Thedude 17
Ian J. Bullen speeding wreckless lunatic 2 hr I told yah 54
Not All Nazis Are Bad 3 hr BIZZARR-O-RAMA 92
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 4 hr DJ L 124
No Downtown hospital 13 hr Trump WINNING 147