Marty Pepperdinks Is Coward And A Liar

Marty Pepperdinks Is Coward And A Liar

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Visited his aunt in colonie...lol
iphone loser

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
How about the loser that came to Utica for a iphone, guess the crime riddled dump of Albany,(lol) doesn't have a AT&T store or the internet.

Who's the coward hiding their address, not Marty. Don't be ashamed you live on south street.
iphone loser

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 18, 2013
I didn't realize the iphone loser waited to pickup a clifton park address and then logged in and showed it.

You've shown addresses all around Albany loser, when you're not logged in, you're lucky you can operate ta iphone.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 18, 2013
iphone loser wrote:
How about the loser that came to Utica for a iphone, guess the crime riddled dump of Albany,(lol) doesn't have a AT&T store or the internet.
Who's the coward hiding their address, not Marty. Don't be ashamed you live on south street.
Lol

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#7 Mar 18, 2013
iphone loser wrote:
How about the loser that came to Utica for a iphone, guess the crime riddled dump of Albany,(lol) doesn't have a AT&T store or the internet.
Who's the coward hiding their address, not Marty. Don't be ashamed you live on south street.
Umm...I didn't come to utica for the phone upgrade whitesboro trash.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#8 Mar 18, 2013
iphone loser wrote:
I didn't realize the iphone loser waited to pickup a clifton park address and then logged in and showed it.
You've shown addresses all around Albany loser, when you're not logged in, you're lucky you can operate ta iphone.
You really are on ignorant piece of whitesboro trash.
Tbagz

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
I think both Peppershorts AND Utica34 should go out for the Utica Yard Dawgs semi-pro football team. They would have a chance to whip the sht out of each other daily, and maybe settle their feud or at least keep it stoked. Think how the seats would fill to capacity with all the celebrity attention and fanfare. They could both sign autographs pre-game, halftime and post-game. I'M SERIOUS. Well, Peppershorts seems to have a football background, but not sure for Utica24. Peppershorts is also closer, being that he's in Rome. It could work, one or both. The Dawgs could use the extra talent and leadership.
UTC34

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Mar 18, 2013
iphone loser wrote:
I didn't realize the iphone loser waited to pickup a clifton park address and then logged in and showed it.
You've shown addresses all around Albany loser, when you're not logged in, you're lucky you can operate ta iphone.
This bum Utica34 doesn't have an iphone, he doesn't have a pot to pissssss in that wasn't handed to him.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#11 Mar 18, 2013
UTC34 wrote:
<quoted text>
This bum Utica34 doesn't have an iphone, he doesn't have a pot to pissssss in that wasn't handed to him.
Whitesboro trash.
Zappa to Utica34

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitesboro trash.
OK Bobby Brown.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Zappa to Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Bobby Brown.
Whitesboro trash.
iphone loser

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...I didn't come to utica for the phone upgrade whitesboro trash.
Try hooked on phonics loser, nobody said upgrade, only you.

Quoted from loser- Got the new iPhone though. I highly recommend it. It's nice.

Explain the difference in software in IOS 6.0 from 5.0 loser.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#17 Mar 18, 2013
iphone loser wrote:
<quoted text>Try hooked on phonics loser, nobody said upgrade, only you.
Quoted from loser- Got the new iPhone though. I highly recommend it. It's nice.
Explain the difference in software in IOS 6.0 from 5.0 loser.
Whitesboro trash.
iphone loser

Utica, NY

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Marty, you wanna laugh at cretin, now cretin is posting from (Hopewell Junction, NY) just below Albany as Kerry.

Sure is incredible how all of a sudden we have a loser from below Albany defending loser iphone.

This loser actually thinks no one get's it.

After all its posting, its proven, its CRETIN.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#19 Mar 18, 2013
iphone loser wrote:
Marty, you wanna laugh at cretin, now cretin is posting from (Hopewell Junction, NY) just below Albany as Kerry.
Sure is incredible how all of a sudden we have a loser from below Albany defending loser iphone.
This loser actually thinks no one get's it.
After all its posting, its proven, its CRETIN.
Whitesboro trash.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#20 Mar 18, 2013
iphone loser wrote:
Marty, you wanna laugh at cretin, now cretin is posting from (Hopewell Junction, NY) just below Albany as Kerry.
Sure is incredible how all of a sudden we have a loser from below Albany defending loser iphone.
This loser actually thinks no one get's it.
After all its posting, its proven, its CRETIN.
Two things whitesboro trash. See if you can follow along. I'm fairly sure a user can either hide their location or it uses a users current one. Secondly hopewell junction is 90 miles from Albany...105 miles away from clifton park. Try again whitesboro trash.
UTC34

Gouverneur, NY

#22 Mar 18, 2013
iphone loser wrote:
Marty, you wanna laugh at cretin, now cretin is posting from (Hopewell Junction, NY) just below Albany as Kerry.
Sure is incredible how all of a sudden we have a loser from below Albany defending loser iphone.
This loser actually thinks no one get's it.
After all its posting, its proven, its CRETIN.
Been saying it.
iphone loser

Utica, NY

#23 Mar 18, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things whitesboro trash. See if you can follow along. I'm fairly sure a user can either hide their location or it uses a users current one. Secondly hopewell junction is 90 miles from Albany...105 miles away from clifton park. Try again whitesboro trash.
Thanks hooked on phonics, for posting what I've known for 10 years, Polly wanna cracker ?.

What is loser mouth saying, everyone knows loser you can hide or display the address, POLLY. Before you were hiding your address until you got a Clifton park one to show loser.

What is your loser mouth saying now loser, what does 90 miles have to do with anything loser.

Go learn something loser about phones and computers before you open that loser mouth and show the real CRETIN.

Thanks POLLY for nothing, here's your cracker.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#24 Mar 18, 2013
UTC34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Been saying it.
Wow. Talking to yourself whitesboro trash?
iphone loser

Utica, NY

#26 Mar 18, 2013
An amazing rebuttal, for a loser, NOT. FYI loser, the person from whitesboro posting as you, doesn't call people losers, and calls anyone using the words, retard, loser, idiot, Cretin.

I need to use the word loser for you, because its the best description of you.

Got it POLLY (Kerry).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Places for tomato pie? 2 min poor jim 98
Trump banning media 4 min Promise Keeper 18
Section 3 basketball predictions (Feb '15) 10 min What happened 37
Best Realtor in Central NY (Jan '14) 10 min timmy 49
Does Tanya have Herpes? 34 min ken 5
Why did Jeremy rob the nice n easy (Dec '10) 40 min Just Wondering 14
Jeremy Hook 48 min Just Wondering 1
Cheating marcy wife 1 hr T-Rex Ryan 10
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 13 hr Remy 145
The U P D cover-up 14 hr Lowlife Utican scum 99
Talk of the Town 15 hr Bernie 29

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages