Human eating Aliens on there way

Human eating Aliens on there way

Posted in the Utica Forum

human deligacies

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 7, 2013
There has been contact made from aliens on there way to Earth and they could be coming for food, humans being the main course. Meat and food becoming sparce in other regions of the universe and humans can make the perfect deligacy for alien appetites. there may be a battle for your flesh coming soon and there weapons may include highly sopheticated laser guns which will be no match for our ancient weapons. We have no information on how to dwarf an imminate attack of alien beings in there quest for food. There are no answered to how to be ready or prepared for these attacks.
hank hill

New York, NY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
They wont stay long, ppl are so full of shit they wont enjoy the taste and will be off to their home planet in no time.
Youre dessert

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Great we just sent them your address!
makes sence

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Now we know why there were only animals on our planet for billions of years and how ancient civilizations disappeared without a trace. Could it happen again we are going to be on the main menu and why they let us breed 8 million plus in the world. Can we be their top of the food chain and the reason America has fatten up the majority of there population. I hope my death is painless and I taste good to someone out there.
youre dessert

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Youre dessert wrote:
Great we just sent them your address!
meant original poster, not you Hank! You're all over the place, they won't be able to find you! lol
hank hill

New York, NY

#6 Feb 7, 2013
youre dessert wrote:
<quoted text>
meant original poster, not you Hank! You're all over the place, they won't be able to find you! lol
lol
They are coming

Manlius, NY

#7 Feb 7, 2013
News is Aliens will be arriving in March of this year...

http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/26535/alien...
Just Believe

Herkimer, NY

#8 Feb 7, 2013
They are in back of utica college they are invisable. His name is krlll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clarks mills fire mans parade! 18 min Doctor Calling 9
Who was found in the canal? 40 min smile n wave 21
Is Liz Salerno dating her dad? 45 min Sup 72
Millennial Generation 56 min Hi failure 12
4 yo CHILD ABUSED BY SOWBOON IN BRICK HOUSING 1 hr Ufrica calling 137
I Just Love Riggies 1 hr No Riggies For Me 2
attns ELEVEN YEAR OLD HAS TWO KIDS BY BUCK 1 hr Laughing at you 16
Callihan WKTV 17 hr Utica Trash Bags 69

Utica Jobs

More from around the web