Riding a Motorcycle with shorts

Riding a Motorcycle with shorts

Posted in the Utica Forum

johnnymear

Dover, DE

#1 Jul 15, 2013
If this is you, you look like a duchebag and your not the sharpest tool in the shed, put some pants and shoes on you dummies!!!
Wow

Hialeah, FL

#2 Jul 15, 2013
johnnymear wrote:
If this is you, you look like a duchebag and your not the sharpest tool in the shed, put some pants and shoes on you dummies!!!
Me, on my Zuki in Silvertab shorts and NOTHING ELSE looks better than you in ANYTHING probably!

Get real.
johnnymear

Dover, DE

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Your one of the idiots WOW and what you may think you look like is not true, you put the "D" in duchebag.
Wow

Hialeah, FL

#4 Jul 15, 2013
johnnymear wrote:
Your one of the idiots WOW and what you may think you look like is not true, you put the "D" in duchebag.
Imagine all you want, when you look like I do in great jeans you'll know why I do it.
I'll grant you that the other day I saw a fat slob on a Harley meatgrinder who was overweight, had a gut and realllllly scary looking. I hadda laugh!
irishmaniac

Newark, NJ

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Wow, your ignorance is overwhelming, you are one f-ing stupid sob.
Wow

Hialeah, FL

#7 Jul 15, 2013
irishmaniac wrote:
Wow, your ignorance is overwhelming, you are one f-ing stupid sob.
"Overwhelming ignorance" would be namecalling because I was born lean and cute. THAT's intelligent. What's overwhelming is the low self esteem on open display here whether you realize why you post or not.

Way to go ace!
Wow

Hialeah, FL

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Oh wait I forgot- Most people in New York are somewhat fat and resentful of people with fast metabolism. Silly me.
irishmaniac

Newark, NJ

#9 Jul 15, 2013
LOLOLOLOLOLO, get off your brother or from in front of you daddy!
Wow

Hialeah, FL

#10 Jul 15, 2013
irishmaniac wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLO, get off your brother or from in front of you daddy!
Unsophisticated oooticans.

It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
haha

Mechanicville, NY

#11 Jul 15, 2013
You sound like the state trying to protect me from myself, are you going to the beach next to tell girls they should wear pants so they don't get cancer. keep your narrow minded opinion to youeself you intolerant liberal nut job. let others live and shut the hell up.
johnnymear wrote:
Wow

Hialeah, FL

#13 Jul 15, 2013
haha wrote:
You sound like the state trying to protect me from myself, are you going to the beach next to tell girls they should wear pants so they don't get cancer. keep your narrow minded opinion to youeself you intolerant liberal nut job. let others live and shut the hell up. <quoted text>
"Intolerant liberal nut job" describes 95% of people in new york. The funny part is they too get fed up then move here in my state and run for office! Here they spot the boomerangs and douche them out. They wonder why people from anywhere west of Ohio won't talk to people from new york and treat them like escaped rapO lunatics.
If you can you should get out of there and watch your income double, your stress levels evaporate and you don't have 3963 self righteous new pork state pension suckers per foot staring at you, feeing you to bare sustenance for your family, judge you, speak half-stories about you, and generally spread the fresh aroma of drama and poverty all thefuck around like the nanystate fufuggas they are.

Get on your bike and ride ask anyone who left and you'll see. I think other states should offer refugee convoys of moving vans and air carriers to help people leave that place to the corrupt pig people who LIKE albany and the county clownshow in oneida.

There's such potential there, and some of the people are so good, and intelligent, but there's and age old ignorance like something from a Steven fuckinKing novel about the place.
If they stopped taking
MtIron

Cheyenne, WY

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Shudder to think you actually expect a rational debate on the UT topix!
irishmaniac

Newark, NJ

#15 Jul 15, 2013
Lololol fish, I've got you hooked good, your hilarious! WOW!
Cannibal Troll

Hialeah, FL

#16 Jul 15, 2013
irishmaniac wrote:
Lololol fish, I've got you hooked good, your hilarious! WOW!
Says the fish.
irishmaniac

Newark, NJ

#17 Jul 15, 2013
Very witty! Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work On Aud Improvements 2 min Welfare Cup Shrine 435
buck HAS CHILD WITH 10YO GUESS WHO 4 min BUCK NYLON PRIDE 22
Dave Smith Taber ln NH Family Pic's Coming Soon... 7 min GRAMMAR QUEEN FAIL 14
ghettos BRUTALLY TRASHED at City-Data DOTCom!! 14 min Tazz Shltbag Hanna 41
Salintino take down your signs 15 min Outraged 8
What should go in old APAC building? 17 min Thin Skin CNY 8
summer HATS _ NYLON VS ZIPLOC 22 min EYES DAT NYLON 7
Joette Mancuso 3 hr comedy 39
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 4 hr arch stanton 21
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 4 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 706