Bon Jovi bought a house in Clinton?
huh

Utica, NY

#93 Jan 19, 2012
What's a bon jovi? Why would it buy a house in Clinton?
Nope

Syracuse, NY

#94 Jan 19, 2012
tracy wrote:
I heard Bon Jovi bought a house in Clinton. Could this possibly be true??
Just a rumor that won't die No house bought
My2cents

Baldwinsville, NY

#95 Jan 19, 2012
I personally know of these former students :

Actor Peter Falks' daughter, a former Reader's Digest editor's daughter.
Betty

Lowville, NY

#96 Jan 19, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but your wrong. I know the person that lives 3 houses from the home that Bon Jovi either bought or rents. He's hardly ever there, most likely just wanted someplace to stay when he visits his daughter. I don't think she says there though.
duh

Richford, NY

#97 Jan 19, 2012
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but your wrong. I know the person that lives 3 houses from the home that Bon Jovi either bought or rents. He's hardly ever there, most likely just wanted someplace to stay when he visits his daughter. I don't think she says there though.
Your friend is wrong.
Clintonian

Syracuse, NY

#98 Jan 19, 2012
Okay what happen at the China Sea has nothing to do with this convo. But, to clear things up, the students at China Sea were a bunch of young men who made a bad decision. Now I do not know what you have all heard, but those few made a bad decision, I understand that. What they did is they told a girl that walk into the resturant (who had no intensions of buying anything) to get out. I agree that it was wrong of them to use racial slurs affending the owners of the China Sea, but that doesn't mean that all of the students are rude and ill mannered. Now please stop the rumors, becuase I tell you, this is the truth of what actually happened. As for JOn BonJovi it is an honor that he chose Clinton to become his home, and therefore we welcome him and will not invade his privacy. -Thank you
Clintonian

Syracuse, NY

#99 Jan 19, 2012
chinksgiving in clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell could the whole village of clinton let this chinksgiving go on every year for so long? Looks like Clinton isn't as classy as they like to think they are.
Thanks God that girl called 911 and finally brought these jockstraps into the limelight.
Please stop these comments we are good people its just that as soon as something bad happens anywhere...this happens! Yes, as a clintonian I am glad she did what she did but please people, stop talking about it, you are just making it worse!
thom

Utica, NY

#100 Jan 19, 2012
Clintonian wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop these comments we are good people its just that as soon as something bad happens anywhere...this happens! Yes, as a clintonian I am glad she did what she did but please people, stop talking about it, you are just making it worse!
Good to know it's getting to you. It was far too many students to shrug it off as "a few bad apples". It does reflect very poorly on what a bunch of sheep you Clintonians are. Just follow along and act like the sheltered, closed minded fools you are. WWJBJD?
Ooo a Trendy talker

Utica, NY

#101 Jan 19, 2012
Clintonian wrote:
Okay what happen at the China Sea has nothing to do with this convo. But, to clear things up, the students at China Sea were a bunch of young men who made a bad decision. Now I do not know what you have all heard, but those few made a bad decision, I understand that. What they did is they told a girl that walk into the resturant (who had no intensions of buying anything) to get out. I agree that it was wrong of them to use racial slurs affending the owners of the China Sea, but that doesn't mean that all of the students are rude and ill mannered. Now please stop the rumors, becuase I tell you, this is the truth of what actually happened. As for JOn BonJovi it is an honor that he chose Clinton to become his home, and therefore we welcome him and will not invade his privacy.-Thank you
"Convo"? Nothing like forced 'hipness'.
Betty

Lowville, NY

#102 Jan 19, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend is wrong.
Your wrong. Sorry.
sureofmyself

Rome, NY

#103 Jan 20, 2012
WAT wrote:
<quoted text>Someone should knock you out for being such an idiot.
sure thing ..see topix, more people just trying to pollute the air on here ..loosen up WAT wow
BonJovi will love Clinton

New Hartford, NY

#104 Jan 20, 2012
until he hears about all the snotty kids celebrating chinksgiving at the china sea.

Stay classy clinton!
Silly

Bridgeport, NY

#105 Jan 20, 2012
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong. Sorry.
Just a silly rumor. No record of a purchase.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#106 Jan 20, 2012

Runaway (shes a little runaway) is Bon Jovi best song by far.
Crank it up for Friday and the weekend!!!!
Jersey Jersey Jersey
Just the Facts

Dover, DE

#107 Jan 20, 2012
Bobby Wayne Fordplow wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gT1mbxOQxHYXX
Runaway (shes a little runaway) is Bon Jovi best song by far.
Crank it up for Friday and the weekend!!!!
Jersey Jersey Jersey
I like "Wanted - Dead or Alive" - I like the part about, "I'm a Cowboy, on a Steel Horse I Ride".........
Stone Pony

Dallas, TX

#108 Jan 20, 2012
Never Say Goodbye is my personal favorite. I've always wanted to hear the Boss take a shot at covering it.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#109 Jan 20, 2012
Living on A Prayer is Bobby Waynes motto

“The World's Tallest Midget”

Level 3

Since: Jul 08

Tristan da Cunha

#110 Jan 20, 2012
nobody famous will ever move to within the 315 area code.
realestateagent

Sherburne, NY

#111 Jan 21, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes He DID BUY A HOUSE!!( to stay in when he comes up to see his daughter because on busy weekends the lodging is all booked around there and he's too nice of a guy to demand of accept a room on his celebrity status!
If its true

Jamesville, NY

#112 Jan 21, 2012
Then why no record of it in the county?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany (Apr '13) 5 min sh-----t 80
Gordon out of race 17 min Ed W 5
silver gets 12 years 19 min KingAndrewCuomo 16
Dave Gordon for Congress 37 min Ed W 14
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 37 min Airmartin 217
WKTV Weather 58 min Storm tracker 57
Ali pacino 2 hr sad 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages