When is Dr Blaker and Mathewa going o...

When is Dr Blaker and Mathewa going over to CNY?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Frankie

Clinton, NY

#1 Jul 15, 2013
I love Dr Blaker just hope he doesn't get like the arrogant Dr's that are already there . Good Luck Dr Blaker and Dr Mathews . Why let Slocum Dickson take all your money!!!!! This is why good Drs leave there Slocum. Takes most of there money.
SDMG

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2013
I'm sure they will find some incompetent coverage for him or try to hire someone to fill the shoes of someone in practice for 30 years!
Steel

West Hartford, CT

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Blaker and Mathews only care about the money. They don't care about their patients.
Serious

Lowville, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2013
I won't let Dr. Mathews or Dr. Blaker treat my dog!
Reason

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Why would your dog need excellent human cardiologists? You're silly! They only care about the money? Everybody wants to get paid for their job! That's just a dumb thing to say! Maybe people should know about doctors before commenting. I guess that wouldn't be consistent with topix.
Frankie

Newington, CT

#6 Jul 30, 2013
Last day tomorrow 7/31/1:3
Info

Potsdam, NY

#7 Aug 14, 2013
Dr. Mathew is starting Monday August 19 and Dr. Blaker September 1 at CNY Cardiology next to St. Elizabeth. They both have very loyal patient followings who know how great they are and will do very well.
Cardiologist

Lowville, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2013
Info wrote:
Dr. Mathew is starting Monday August 19 and Dr. Blaker September 1 at CNY Cardiology next to St. Elizabeth. They both have very loyal patient followings who know how great they are and will do very well.
Central New York Cardiology wouldn't hire them if they weren't qualified! Period.....
what the

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 15, 2013
Very true
Rick

Hartford, CT

#10 Aug 16, 2013
If anyone had Dr Blaker you can call CNY and give them your name and number and they will call u back to make an appt with him and you may go to Slocum Dickson and sign for them to send your med records there. Dr Blake there. But he won't be seeing pts until they do his schedule for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
west utica scooby 10 min BARBQUE 1
Talk of the Town 30 min Curious 12
100.7 wutq? 32 min Curious 4
WUTQ changing format? 36 min Curious 1
The U P D cover-up 1 hr UPD Fan Fail 77
Forty Seven Thousand Love UPD * TOPIX FAILURES ... 1 hr SEEWOMEN BURNED 3
utica /\|lGGERS HEAR NO NANO MONEY FOR THEM 1 hr SEEWOMEN BURNED 92
Tenney 4 hr A Proud Deplorable 64
teddy talerico good hes dead 4 hr will help 39
What happened to Charlestown Outlet? (Apr '09) 5 hr SEAGIRL BIG TOP 57