Dr Cooley is now in Hell
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bill

Sherburne, NY

#22 Jun 15, 2013
He was a good man! F all of u haters !!!!!!!!!
blome

New York, NY

#23 Jun 15, 2013
final justice wrote:
<quoted text>He is wishing that he did stick around a little longer, but now he crys out in hell suffering for all of the murders he performed for decades on State St in Utica in his torture chamber, where he murdered innocent children and had no mercy on them, Praise God he is in hell where he belongs, and it sounds like you will follow him someday! You never had any balls to begin with, you are a coward just like Cooley was, a coward who butchered little babies, but you are proud of him and want to be just like him, you will be with him someday soon!
Yeah what a child of god you are. Fkin laughable.

Fact remains asshool, you have family members and friends that went to Cooley to murder their children. They had no mercy either. Cooley didn't search your loser family and friends out, they found him. Pull your fkin head out of your ass and stop lying to yourself.

If what you believe is true, you'll have family and friends sitting around a table in hell gettin a hot-foot too.

Say the lords prayer for me tonite you phony scumbag loser.
final justice

Oneida, NY

#24 Jun 16, 2013
Another day in Hell for the butcher of State St, he slaughtered and murdered children for decades and now he is in hell suffering and crying out for mercy but there is no mercy, just like he had no mercy on the children he killed day after day, Praise the Almighty God that he now is in hell suffering and preparing a place for those who defend him!
final justice

Oneida, NY

#25 Jun 16, 2013
Proverbs 1:26 " I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear comes". God is now laughing at Cooley as he suffers in hell for murdering children for years! Psalm 5:5 " thou hates ALL workers of iniquity". Yes God hates Cooley and all of those who work iniquity like he did! and sends them to hell, where cooley and all abortion doctors who have died are, and hell is waiting for all of the living abortion doctors who are murdering babies daily! Hell is opening its mouth wide to accept these murdering butchers who have no regard for human life! Children are a precious gift from God and not something to be destroyed and butchered! Praise God he now suffers in horrific agony day and night!He hated God and mocked God for years, but now he is not mocking God, now God is paying him back to his face and laughing at him as he suffers!
how true

Oneida, NY

#26 Jun 16, 2013
Psalm 127:3 "Lo children are an heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward". A reward from the Lord shouldnt be butchered and murdered by evil abortion doctors!
R Simmons

Durhamville, NY

#27 Jun 16, 2013
Final Justice....you're a bonifide wacko. My God is a loving God, not one filled with hatred. I know your type. Why not pay more attention to your own children rather than harass mine if she so chooses to go to Planned Parenthood for medical issues that are NONE OF
YOUR BUSINESS, you hypocrit.
Final justice is a jerk

Blossvale, NY

#28 Jun 16, 2013
Final Justice, you are an embarrassment to all Christians! God does not laugh at anyone! HE gave us free will. I am not in favor of abortion either but I don't waste time critiquing a dead an. You need to get a life and act the way esus would with forgiveness! You give REAL Christians a bad name!
Good

Saranac Lake, NY

#29 Jun 16, 2013
If the people didn't go to Cooley Ito have their baby killed then he couldn't have killed it....don't blame it on him it's a persons choice!
WWJD

Blossvale, NY

#30 Jun 17, 2013
I hope that FINAL JUSTICE's wife and daughter ever need to terminate a pregnancy due to rape, INCEST, health of mother or baby! This phony Chrstian would be in a very tough situation with hs crappy attitude! FINAL JUSTICE is NOT a REAL CHRISTIAN!
Jesus tells us to forgive sinners, but hate the sin! We hope you will be forgiven fr your venomous hatred that hurts others!
WWJD

Blossvale, NY

#31 Jun 17, 2013
final justice wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are not a Christian, you must be catholic right?
Now this self righteous piece of garbage and a FAKE CHRISTIAN, doesn't like Catholics either? FINAL JUSTICE IS USELESS! I will guess his family is ashamed of his holier Han thou attitude!
Not to judge

Fredericksburg, VA

#32 Jun 21, 2013
But I will be glad when people stop killing babies. Being legal doesn't make it right.
simple

Burnt Hills, NY

#33 Jun 21, 2013
Not to judge wrote:
But I will be glad when people stop killing babies. Being legal doesn't make it right.
Nothing is good or bad, right or wrong...only thinking/beliefs makes it so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the biggest secret you ever kept? 4 min Anon 1
whitesboro judeges soncharges with taping kitte... (Sep '13) 4 hr Bus Ted 745
What has Utica Politicians Done For American Hi... 4 hr Nevergonnachange 3
Kaleigh's deleted posts 4 hr Lol 10
AFRICA land of abuse starving no nano 7 hr Mario vertucci 1
Love Africa where they rape babies all day 7 hr Mario vertucci 1
mario PASS TELL NHPD SHE WILL SUE BECAUSE SHE I... 8 hr Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 7
Swingers in Utica (Oct '12) 18 hr Fun times 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web