Dr Cooley is now in Hell

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
final justice

Rome, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Yes the abortion butcher is now in hell suffering day and night in horrific agony for all of the children he slaughtered and butchered on state st for so many years. Praise God that he is now paying for what he did.
Good Christian

New York, NY

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Shouldn't you be praying for his soul you hypocrite?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Get a life Wilbur
sir

New Hartford, NY

#4 Jun 15, 2013
final justice wrote:
Yes the abortion butcher is now in hell suffering day and night in horrific agony for all of the children he slaughtered and butchered on state st for so many years. Praise God that he is now paying for what he did.
I agree. People that slaughter for a living like that are nothing more than psychopathic killers that channel their sickness into a lucrative business.
touch of info

New York, NY

#5 Jun 15, 2013
sir wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. People that slaughter for a living like that are nothing more than psychopathic killers that channel their sickness into a lucrative business.
Someone you are very close to has used Dr. Cooley.

On top of that you and your idiot buddies that stand in front of planned parenthood are the minority.
mrsBrault

New Hartford, NY

#6 Jun 15, 2013
He and Margaret Roberts belong together...lol...two of a kind.
poiluy

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jun 15, 2013
sir wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Psychiatrist or behavioral analyst will agree with you. I have seen this written up many times in the medical journals. It is a long accepted theory on behavior and has been proven repeatedly. If the individual's behavior were denied access to his usual channel, he/she would go on some other sort of murderous rampage. That's the way they are wired.
poiluy

New Hartford, NY

#8 Jun 15, 2013
touch of info wrote:
<quoted text>
On top of that you and your idiot buddies that stand in front of planned parenthood are the minority.
I see that you are consulting the crystal ball, Madame IVG. Was that your daughter that I saw coming out of Leroy's holding her stomach? The cards already told you that though, didn't they?
touch of info

New York, NY

#9 Jun 15, 2013
poiluy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are consulting the crystal ball, Madame IVG. Was that your daughter that I saw coming out of Leroy's holding her stomach? The cards already told you that though, didn't they?
Come on asshool, do you have any idea how many abortions Cooley has done. Pull your fkin head out of the sand and stop lying to yourself. You have family members and friends that have went to him.

The abortion thing runs about 50/50 and of those 50 against less than 100% percentage of them are hell and fire retard. No crystal ball stupid to know that's a minority.
R Simmons

Liverpool, NY

#10 Jun 15, 2013
Good Christian wrote:
Well put. I agree 100%
gung

New Hartford, NY

#11 Jun 15, 2013
touch of info wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on asshool, do you have any idea how many abortions Cooley has done. Pull your fkin head out of the sand and stop lying to yourself. You have family members and friends that have went to him.
The abortion thing runs about 50/50 and of those 50 against less than 100% percentage of them are hell and fire retard. No crystal ball stupid to know that's a minority.
You have the IQ of a dart and MUST be the product of a failed coat hanger abortion on your mother's kitchen table done by your grandma. Your are a poster child for legalized abortion. At least that way, the kid is dead and doesn't creep around like you for the next umpteenth years. Your mama should have taken it up the ass, asshole. That way she wouldn't be so ashamed of you.
touch of info

New Hartford, NY

#12 Jun 15, 2013
touch of info wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooley should have stuck around a little longer to purge the earth of any of your spawn. Do humanity a favor and cut your balls off.
tex

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 15, 2013
I was in nursing school back in the early 80's. Cooley was infamous back then for aborting two of his own grandchildren. A real piece of work, he was.
final justice

Rome, NY

#14 Jun 15, 2013
Good Christian wrote:
Its too late to pray for him, he is in hell suffering now! dont you know even that much so called Christian?
final justice

Rome, NY

#15 Jun 15, 2013
Laugh and make fun, but the fact still remains, he is suffering day and night in agony for all of the murders he performed, and all of you will join him someday, so enjoy yourself now and laugh and make fun while you can. He is screaming out in severe agony and there is none to help him, its too late, the horrible butcher never repented of his evil acts. Praise God he now suffers in hell.
final justice

Rome, NY

#16 Jun 15, 2013
R Simmons wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put. I agree 100%
Sounds like you are not a Christian, you must be catholic right?
final justice

Rome, NY

#17 Jun 15, 2013
mrsBrault wrote:
He and Margaret Roberts belong together...lol...two of a kind.
I dont know who margaret roberts is, but are you the mrs brault from the ilion area?
final justice

Rome, NY

#18 Jun 15, 2013
He family is enjoying all of the money this monster made from the murder of children! I hope they enjoy all of the blood money he made from the ripping apart and murder of children! Praise God this son of satan is now in hell where he belongs, screaming out day and night for mercy, but there is no mercy, just like he had no mercy on the babies he slaughtered.
final justice

Rome, NY

#20 Jun 15, 2013
touch of info wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooley should have stuck around a little longer to purge the earth of any of your spawn. Do humanity a favor and cut your balls off.
He is wishing that he did stick around a little longer, but now he crys out in hell suffering for all of the murders he performed for decades on State St in Utica in his torture chamber, where he murdered innocent children and had no mercy on them, Praise God he is in hell where he belongs, and it sounds like you will follow him someday! You never had any balls to begin with, you are a coward just like Cooley was, a coward who butchered little babies, but you are proud of him and want to be just like him, you will be with him someday soon!
final justice

Rome, NY

#21 Jun 15, 2013
gung wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the IQ of a dart and MUST be the product of a failed coat hanger abortion on your mother's kitchen table done by your grandma. Your are a poster child for legalized abortion. At least that way, the kid is dead and doesn't creep around like you for the next umpteenth years. Your mama should have taken it up the ass, asshole. That way she wouldn't be so ashamed of you.
By your anger I see that a nerve has been touched, instead of saying something intelligent all you know how to do is spew hatred and garbage like the cretin you are! You have a filthy mouth and are a filty human with no future, like your father cooley who is in hell waiting for you. You are a disgusting example of a total reprobate like your father cooley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 3 min Mayor McPalmieriC... 68
Forbes Rates Utica-Rome Metro Area 5 min Mayor McPalmieriC... 2
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 9 min Actually 23
Town of Paris Supervisor ? 38 min no way 1
carmen bossones mohawkst sausage business (Jan '12) 58 min fact 42
Looking for a lawyer 1 hr Boogie 10
Made in Utica 1 hr SociallySeviced 5
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 5 hr nanito 42
Ocean Blue restaurat Tue Gaggy 23
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) Mon Diction 252