Woman accused of groping teen, flashi...

Woman accused of groping teen, flashing at Utica park

There are 32 comments on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Woman accused of groping teen, flashing at Utica park. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

A Herkimer County woman was arrested Wednesday after police say she forced herself on a stranger and flashed police who tried to arrest her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tito

Schenectady, NY

#1 Jun 2, 2011
my kinda girl!
Anonymous

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Jun 2, 2011
It's always the pretty ones lol
Frank

United States

#3 Jun 2, 2011
If she was hot, what's the problem?
...looks at picture...
Aaagh, where did I put the eye bleach!
freebie the bean

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jun 2, 2011
Did she have nice cans???
DRN
Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 2, 2011
I wonder if she'll have to register as a sex offender for groping the guy. After all, she isn't the child of a Utica city judge.
also

Hanover, PA

#6 Jun 2, 2011
She resembles the ass of my lost dog, and here I thought I found my little fido.

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Baldwinsville, NY

#7 Jun 3, 2011
so she grabs a 19 yr old guys ass and he called the cops, then she flashed her tits at the cops. He really called the cops. What a f-g!!!
Life is short

Dover, DE

#8 Jun 3, 2011
APRIL1966 wrote:
so she grabs a 19 yr old guys ass and he called the cops, then she flashed her tits at the cops. He really called the cops. What a f-g!!!
I agree, he should have took it like a man!
Mondo Bizarro

Long Eddy, NY

#9 Jun 3, 2011
Anybody know who the 19 yr old was?
freebie the bean

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jun 3, 2011
I wonder if she had nice cans.
Georgie

New Hartford, NY

#11 Jun 3, 2011
I'm sure this is the same woman that did my son and his friend at the park on York st. They got caught sending the pics to other students. Actually not a bad body. Of course the wife freaked out and had him tested for STD'S

“"Even the ignorant ones"”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Jun 4, 2011
Georgie wrote:
I'm sure this is the same woman that did my son and his friend at the park on York st. They got caught sending the pics to other students. Actually not a bad body. Of course the wife freaked out and had him tested for STD'S
You seem like a very proud daddy. Any luck on your trips to the park afterwards? lmao.
Mike

Ithaca, NY

#13 Jun 4, 2011
If that was a guy grabbing a girls a$$, then flashed the cops and resisted arrest, he would be behind bars - guaranteed.

Double standards.

“"Even the ignorant ones"”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 4, 2011
Mike wrote:
If that was a guy grabbing a girls a$$, then flashed the cops and resisted arrest, he would be behind bars - guaranteed.
Double standards.
No doubt about that.
U Betcha

Long Eddy, NY

#15 Jun 4, 2011
Mike wrote:
Double standards.
And his picture would be all over the paper and a female DA would be sobbing on TV.
Frank

New York, NY

#16 Jun 4, 2011
U Betcha wrote:
<quoted text> And his picture would be all over the paper and a female DA would be sobbing on TV.
Don't forget him ending up with sex offender status, unlike chicks who just end up with a slap on the wrist.
DoDah RightThang

Auburn, NY

#17 Jun 4, 2011
If that happened to me at 19 - I would have put on a blindfold and hooked up with her... Or paper bag over her head... Except that my friends would remind me of it for weeks, months and years to follow... Well good for him - he did the right thing before she started putting the moves on a 15 or 16 year old... I wonder if she's on SSRI drugs...

As for her, a 44 year old woman trolling the playground for 'cougar' action is despicable behavior. She should have asked him for help with her lawnmower, yardwork, carry groceries, stuff like that - then make her move... like in the 80s movies. She's been watching too much Desperate Housewives.
wrong address

Canastota, NY

#18 Jun 4, 2011
I do not believe this woman lives on Ward street. I think there are only two homes with a Ward St. address and am pretty sure this woman doesnt live at either home.
Gayguy

Long Eddy, NY

#19 Jun 4, 2011
Can you imagine what this thread would look like if a 40-something MAN grabbed the 19 year old's bootay? Oh my stars....
Anonymous

Herkimer, NY

#20 Jun 4, 2011
You know I think there are too many homes without fathers in them...Boys have certainly gotten awfully touchy about strange women grabbing them...I would have taken her to my car and reminded her what a backseat was meant to be used for. Nothing like a little backseat groping to make your night. But nooooooo...mommy I'm frightened, that woman grabbed my bum...lol...get it while you can boys...once your married that'll cost you a washer/dryer combo or a new living room set...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL/NBA Players vs Trump 34 min WILL WAIT 97
How the Utica common council voted 38 min Rubber Stamps 3
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 44 min Need RICO 197
picente creates 84000 directors job 47 min New Hartford Taxp... 11
Water Bill increase (Oct '14) 48 min Taxpayer 396
Utica City School Tax hike 49 min Greed 70
Daaaar She Blows 1 hr The Utica Tribe 25
Gonna sit back and watch the show! 1 hr The Utica Tribe 18
Dan Sullivan still holds office (Jun '14) 2 hr The Ufrica Tribe 29

Utica Jobs