CRISP DONER FRIED

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Grab a partner, but make sure their not on fire.

Sing along.

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid and Doner and Blitzen.,
But do you recall?

The most famous BURNT ONE of all?
Good point

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

CRISP DONER FRIED wrote:
Grab a partner, but make sure their not on fire.
Sing along.
You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid and Doner and Blitzen.,
But do you recall?
The most famous BURNT ONE of all?
Utica poLICE are sure posting their little racist working poor hearts out!
Who cares

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Once again - Law Enforcement won again!
Latest UPD racism post

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Who cares wrote:
Once again - Law Enforcement won again!
You are so desperate to pretend the LEOtards won you call 4 dead people cops and their families a win have at it you iognorant racist white trash pig.

It was such a "win" how the goon actually proved every word he said, and now the LAPD is under heat for "murdering" him LOL!

Yeah asshole white trash, it was such a "win" for law enforcement LOL!

Gee I sure hope they "win" the next one too lol! Maybe they will "win" the lawsuits and "win" the jobs back for those cops dismissed for shooting up innocent people hmmm? Some "win" again! LMAO is this how pathetic your morale is that you actually call that a "win"? white trash Joan?
What a -win-

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Funniest part that proves how incompetent they are running scared from the sad sad facts-

He was literally hiding out across the street i a cabin across form their "command" center. Some command!

The police will now have to explain away the radio recordings where they were all screaming to burn him out, then SURPRISE! A fire erupts.

They can't explain away the truths behind the causality of this. Nobody "invents" a long detailed list of police failures and abuses just to justify a random shooting spree.

Even though the guy was wrong for killing innocents and some good cops who had nothing to do with his gripe, the LAPD is the cause of all this. Yep, this was a win win for the people who despise fake cops... not the REAL ones. You FAKE losers make the good ones look like childish vengeful parasites just like you.

They sure did their best to live up to his accusations and their past!
CRISP DONER FRIED

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

I A cabin, yo I A Cabin, yo I A cabin.

Surprise they didn't start a fire

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Got match
WELFARE FAILURE DONER BRO

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

The DONER son of the Obama family.

The animals at age 17 ready for life of savage.

Freddy Martin, 9,(right) is on life support after being hurled from the roof of this five-story building in The Bronx.

A Bronx boy is fighting for his life after being tossed off the roof of a five-story building last night, police sources said.

Cops say Casmine Aska, 17 — a neighbor of the victim — dragged 9-year-old Freddy Martin from his third-floor home, hauled him upstairs and threw him off the roof of the Morris Heights building at about 8:30 p.m. yesterday, sources said.

“Mommy! Mommy!” cried Freddy after his body smashed against the sidewalk of Nelson Avenue, causing severe trauma and loss of consciousness.

Cops say Casmine Aska (pictured) threw the 9-year-old boy from the roof.

While en route to New York-Presbyterian Hospital, the boy came to consciousness briefly and identified his assailant by name before passing out again. Freddy remains on life support.

Aska at first tried to hide at a neighbor’s home but was soon nabbed by police as he tried to leave the building. He told detectives different versions, conflicting versions of what happened and eventually implicated himself, sources said.

Aska — a troubled youth with a rap sheet that includes robbery, felony, aggravated harassment and menacing — was charged with attempted murder.

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

DONER women ashes by the obama family

COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)-

Police said an argument between a Columbus couple took a violent turn when a man set his girlfriend on fire.

The victim was caught in this fire long enough to receive second and third-degree burns on her hands and face.

Robert Williams, 35, is in jail, charged with aggravated assault and battery. Police said he poured lighter fluid on his girlfriend Valleri Smith in the bedroom of their Havenbrook Court apartment and then set her on fire Tuesday morning.

Neighbors said after emergency crews arrived, they could tell right away that this was not a normal fire.

"I saw all the fire trucks and stuff. After I found out what happened, I thought, why should it have happened like that when they could have solved it another way?" said Cornell Bryant.

"I feel like, if [she]was going to leave him, he should have just left... I didn't even know they were fighting," said Geayye Geoe.

The blinds in the apartment window are warped and melted, evidencing the amount of heat the fire must have produced.

Smith, 44 was burned so severely, she needed to be treated at a hospital in Atlanta. Her family said she was released from surgery Wednesday afternoon.

She is currently being treated at the burn center in Augusta, GA. Family members are asking the public for prayers as Smith remains in critical condition.

A judge set Williams' bond at $100,000 Wednesday morning and he is still behind bars.

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Up in the sky the fireball felon obama family.
OBAMA FAMILY OF FAIL

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Funniest thing going, congrats LAPD.
Latest UPD racism post

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Heeeeeere's the utica poLICE racists again!!
OBAMA FAMILY OF FAIL

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

She is currently being treated at the burn center in Augusta, GA. Family members are asking the public for prayers as Smith remains in critical condition.

A judge set Williams' bond at $100,000 Wednesday morning and he is still behind bars.

All BLACKS need to follow this man.

Be the best BLACK you can, set your family on fire an be like DONER.

The DONER OBAMA FAMILY.

Nathaniel Beller, 29, doused his girlfriend, Taniya Johnson, and their two children with an accelerant on Dec. 29 and set them on fire. Johnson and their 4-year-old daughter, Nariya, died from their injuries, as did Beller. Their 9-year-old son, Naciere, was critically injured.

SAVING AMERICA
Tony likes young boys

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Stay Away from Parkway Drugs in utica ny if you want you sons butthole to stay intact.
OBAMA FAMILY OF FAIL

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Smith, 44 was burned so severely, she needed to be treated at a hospital in Atlanta. Her family said she was released from surgery Wednesday afternoon.

mom so hot

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

i sur need some water water, is der water.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

229 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
jaks in barneveld 15 min Jak 1
Where's Patrick Johnson (Dec '13) 15 min snake pliskin 5
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 16 min WKTV Set-gasm2014 22
riggie exposed 20 min sherlock 1
Dunkin Donuts north genesee st 31 min No Jail 20
Rome mayor sounds dumb. 39 min WKTV Set-gasm2014 3
cant stand to read topix anymore Riggie ruined it 40 min lafayette tavern 48
WKTV's new broadcast desk 41 min WKTV Set-gasm2014 73
Irish Fest 48 min Utica Sambo Tech Summit 25
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 54 min Utica Sambo Tech Summit 112
Riggie is scared 1 hr Bob Oliveira relapse 22
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 10 hr Utica Sambo Tech Summit 38
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••