whats going on at NOW PLAYING
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really?

Earlville, NY

#21 May 23, 2011
I'd be down with some guys wife taking me in her mouth. Too bad the one by little falls doesn't get that action.
shydad

Frisco, TX

#22 May 27, 2011
I totally love going there. Everytime I go I go right to the booths and get totally naked and within seconds I'm getting action . A lot of times there are two guys ravishing my body . Awesome blow jobs . Lots of anal too. For that I just go outside behind the building and get bent over the hood of my car. That has happened on several occasions, and if they have hidden cameras what booths cause im all for it, give them a show, I'm going there later today I need to suck and get sucked, I love it when I'm sucking and the door is open and another guy is stroking watching waiting to be next, and of course in the next booth the guy is stroking looking through the glass, and if any woman want to watch sounds like fun. Now playing is the best
Now Playing Manager

Syracuse, NY

#23 Aug 15, 2011
To answer a few of the questions here.

There is a small showroom in the front with lapel pins and patches to comply with local law requirements. If you are an adult (ID required), just go around the wall to the adult section. Did you think a ten foot wide showroom was all there was in a 65 foot wide building?
Couples are allowed in the booth area. However, we do monitor the situation to prevent cross over. We don't know if you are a guy getting off on his wife humming a complete stranger (legal), or a pimp selling her services (illegal).
Also, I do not permit three in a booth. First, what business can survive with only one in three customers paying for the service. Second, the booths are not big enough and we have had windows broken, doors ripped off the hinges and TVs busted because of a crowd in a booth. The majority of booths are semi-private. There is a plexi-glass window with shutter between booths. No contact,but they can watch.
Our principal concern is staying open. Just because we are an adult bookstore does not mean that the laws of New York State end at the doorway. If you are in the hallway or your door is open, you are in public. The same laws and penalties apply as if you did it in the middle of the Mall. If you have your door shut and a movie playing, you are entitled to and will receive privacy.
There are cameras in the display area to help combat shoplifting. There are no cameras in the video booth area.
Gays, straights, crossdressers; everyone is welcome. All we ask is that you respect the limitations that the law imposes upon us. Our house rules are simply to insure compliance with the law.
what is

Whitesboro, NY

#24 Aug 15, 2011
Now Playing Manager wrote:
To answer a few of the questions here.
There is a small showroom in the front with lapel pins and patches to comply with local law requirements. If you are an adult (ID required), just go around the wall to the adult section. Did you think a ten foot wide showroom was all there was in a 65 foot wide building?
Couples are allowed in the booth area. However, we do monitor the situation to prevent cross over. We don't know if you are a guy getting off on his wife humming a complete stranger (legal), or a pimp selling her services (illegal).
Also, I do not permit three in a booth. First, what business can survive with only one in three customers paying for the service. Second, the booths are not big enough and we have had windows broken, doors ripped off the hinges and TVs busted because of a crowd in a booth. The majority of booths are semi-private. There is a plexi-glass window with shutter between booths. No contact,but they can watch.
Our principal concern is staying open. Just because we are an adult bookstore does not mean that the laws of New York State end at the doorway. If you are in the hallway or your door is open, you are in public. The same laws and penalties apply as if you did it in the middle of the Mall. If you have your door shut and a movie playing, you are entitled to and will receive privacy.
There are cameras in the display area to help combat shoplifting. There are no cameras in the video booth area.
Gays, straights, crossdressers; everyone is welcome. All we ask is that you respect the limitations that the law imposes upon us. Our house rules are simply to insure compliance with the law.
Best time and hours. when are the most people in there and how late are u open?
Peter north

Lowville, NY

#25 Aug 15, 2011
what is wrote:
<quoted text>
Best time and hours. when are the most people in there and how late are u open?
Gonna be a busy night there tonight with all this advertising. Anyway, a man and woman were in the booth next to me last night at one of the "other" places last night. Her foot then his slid under the dividing wall so i wonder if that was a sign that i should join them:) Caught a glimpse of her on the way out and she looked good.
camo

Ardsley, NY

#27 Jan 2, 2014
I'm going to be there tonight 1-2-14 at around 730 I'm looking for a couple to join in a booth any takers I'm 30 white male 8" hard
Post Haste

Gouverneur, NY

#36 Sep 17, 2014
I wonder wrote:
dont they have live models too ? im kind of curious id like to maybe hook up...whats the best time ??
.. female dancers. Not too shabby for the area.
crossdresser

Bronx, NY

#47 Mar 25, 2016
Is it still fun in booths I'm a cross dresser non passable but looking for action 3/26 around 330 what's the cost of movie booth.
Yeah buddy

Syracuse, NY

#49 Oct 8, 2016
I just went there looking for action but lady at front counter didn't give me any hints when I asked questions

Since: Jul 16

Washington, DC

#50 Oct 10, 2016
shut up wrote:
can couples go in a booth? Places like that usually dont allow couples in a booth. I want to bring my hot wife in a booth and watch her hum someone else while i throw goo. Is this possbile in there?
hey there, wouldn't mind catching up with you and your wife. I would be happy to include my gf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad neighbor (Oct '16) 3 min Joe 7
Why always destroying! 24 min Utican logic 11
Ifdisagree with black your racist 43 min your mother 2
Kneeling NFL players 47 min Two way street 25
episcopo steps down from united way 58 min jinx 2
Serious? 1 hr Daddy 2
The NEW Refugee Center... 1 hr your mother 17
Cover up at OCJ 1 hr Seen it 18
Family court race 3 hr StopDrinkingTheWater 45

Utica Jobs