Taylor and Cook
pschrade

New Hartford, NY

#84 Jul 29, 2013
Frank Elias is in no way, shape, or form associated with The Tailor & The Cook.
hippie haven

Shelby, NC

#85 Jul 29, 2013
Only in the sense that frank and tim both united to oust a veterans food bank.to me that shows there connection and character. This place is a joke
Roe

United States

#86 Jul 29, 2013
I don't live in the towers.I live in a 400,000 home. IT'S NOT AFFORDABILITY ,it just was not good. I have a feeling you are an employee. We check out this site for several reasons and you never know what you will find. We did not like this place and we can agree to disagree.
Penus

Selkirk, NY

#87 Jul 29, 2013
Vaguna
Butthula
Nippul
Penus

Selkirk, NY

#88 Jul 29, 2013
Does the rich guys lick asshules?

Rumor has that's the case!!!!!!!

P E N U S S T A P L E D
amazing

Springfield, NJ

#89 Jul 29, 2013
And another topic digressed to stupidity.
Toez

Selkirk, NY

#90 Jul 29, 2013
You be a prevented toe phuxerr @ ear hole. Stix it in deep. Ya hear ? Get it??????
John

United States

#91 Jul 29, 2013
Stick to the comments and why not to waste money here, I thought The Tailor and Cook was awful also. minimal and awful
John

Selkirk, NY

#92 Jul 29, 2013
John wantz pant off dance off to sit on his face.

V

A

G

I

N

A

!
Johm

Selkirk, NY

#93 Jul 29, 2013
P

E

N

I

A
A restaurantuer

Selkirk, NY

#96 Jul 29, 2013
Want to hide the salami?
Farmer Mark Thevetski

Utica, NY

#98 Jul 29, 2013
My friends from Herkimer supply the chicken that are served there.

All of their food is sourced within 50 miles of the restaurant. Because of this, Tailor and Cook is one of the most respected and followed restaurants in all of upstate New York. TRUE

The dinner plate tells the story of our local food and what is grown and raised here. Where else in upstate New York will you find this level of commitment to local farmers and food producers?

Knock the restaurant and you knock all of the farmers and food producers who worked so hard to put the food on your plate!

Name me one other restaurant in all of upstate New York that provides such quality and shows such commitment to the locavore movement and I will travel to it!

And I'm damn glad there isn't a food bank next door!
Phil

Syracuse, NY

#99 Jul 29, 2013
The bottom line is that this is a horrible place. Bad food, over priced, and pretentious. The attitude seems to be that the owners think Utica people must be stupid, and don't know the any better. Serve them crap, tell them its wonderful, and they will fork over the platinum Amex. I don't think that will happen. Either the management starts running the place like a real restaurant, or they will join Piers and Blake on the list of short lived, local restaurants.
ernie

United States

#100 Jul 29, 2013
Farmer Mark Thevetski wrote:
My friends from Herkimer supply the chicken that are served there.
All of their food is sourced within 50 miles of the restaurant. Because of this, Tailor and Cook is one of the most respected and followed restaurants in all of upstate New York. TRUE
The dinner plate tells the story of our local food and what is grown and raised here. Where else in upstate New York will you find this level of commitment to local farmers and food producers?
Knock the restaurant and you knock all of the farmers and food producers who worked so hard to put the food on your plate!
Name me one other restaurant in all of upstate New York that provides such quality and shows such commitment to the locavore movement and I will travel to it! And I'm damn glad there isn't a food bank next door!
Farmers should SELL elsewhwere, portions so minimal, they must not support too many, I frequent these wonderful farmers in Clinton, almost all do that local market. I can take my money I will never spend their and buy lot's of cheese and veggies in Clinton all summer, glad to support the farmer's elsewhere and at the Utica market also
Brad

United States

#101 Jul 29, 2013
Phil wrote:
The bottom line is that this is a horrible place. Bad food, over priced, and pretentious. The attitude seems to be that the owners think Utica people must be stupid, and don't know the any better. Serve them crap, tell them its wonderful, and they will fork over the platinum Amex. I don't think that will happen. Either the management starts running the place like a real restaurant, or they will join Piers and Blake on the list of short lived, local restaurants.
Kudo's to you, you are exactly right, waitress raved about my disappointing meal, not me. Alot of money for a mediocre meal at best, I think she really thought we liked our meals, all 4 of us did not. We were one timers also.
Why ask such a question

Newington, CT

#102 Jul 29, 2013
A Restaurantuer wrote:
So typical of the morons on this site...always negative..always finding something to bitch about.....so stay at home...eat your tomato gravy and pasta....and crappy 'Italian' bread...save your confirmation money...meanwhile...the rest of us will enjoy what this area has to offer....good restaurants...Saranac Thurs...Concerts....Irish Fest...Mt Carmel Fest...Munson Williams....Utica Zoo's Wine and Brew Fests....I love the mentality of some of you...a life-long Rome\Utican was telling me how good the Franklin Hotel was a few years back...I said but the food sucks....and they said ..yeah...but they give you a lot of it....?..moron would rather eat a lot of mediocre food that a little good food....welcome to CNY!...I'm glad I didn't grow up here and learn the same bad, negative attitudes as most around here...I moved here for the positive things...and yes...you idiots...there are a lot of positive things about this area!
I agreed!
Give me 10 pound of bread

Newington, CT

#103 Jul 29, 2013
The Taylor and the Cook is not designed for the gorge eaters, uneducated wanna be foodies, or people that choose to not have par level standards. I think if you are crying about portions and not being able to have 10 baskets of bread before your meal, shows ignorance.
Seriously

Glenside, PA

#104 Jul 29, 2013
This is getting quite Schizophrenic, really. This place is a destination for foodies everywhere. You don't like it. It's not for you. That's okat. They would probably rather not have you. Move on...Christ.
Land of analphabetism

United States

#105 Jul 29, 2013
Why ask such a question wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed!
If you're in Md (lol!) you wouldn't be too worried about the substandard hippie hole and crying about coons. You're just fat public servant scum mad because the word's out of Frank and the rest of the utica degenerates.

I love how the "farmers" enjoy being represented by a coward hippie drug addict and they feel "insulting" Franks ghettostreet shithole is an attack on them! LOL!

What typical upstate low esteem! What stunning "logic".

Normal people would realize they were being represented by a loser who thought him and Tim were getting away with what they tried to do without anyone knowing about it.

Good luck selling your building Timmy!
315 Is A Joke

Gouverneur, NY

#107 Jul 30, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>If you're in Md (lol!) you wouldn't be too worried about the substandard hippie hole and crying about coons. You're just fat public servant scum mad because the word's out of Frank and the rest of the utica degenerates.
I love how the "farmers" enjoy being represented by a coward hippie drug addict and they feel "insulting" Franks ghettostreet shithole is an attack on them! LOL!
What typical upstate low esteem! What stunning "logic".
Normal people would realize they were being represented by a loser who thought him and Tim were getting away with what they tried to do without anyone knowing about it.
Good luck selling your building Timmy!
Cretin! Another Topix Classic!!! You are over the top on these stoooopid Ooooticans and it makes me leak rectally in my diaper!!! Come and get some you brilliant man you!

Love,
Cliffy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Utica Thanksgiving 2 min Roy Moore Pedo 2
Route 5 Relics/Re-Utilize CNY 2 min Mike 22
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 3 min oxford rd 69
Fox News Anchors 6 min Charly 10
Utica Area Business Venture Failures for 2017 24 min Rj nation contrac... 13
John bryant 1 hr Cindy 2
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 2 hr let it snow 95
Adult world 3 hr Missy 19
Twin Ponds shoot em up 6 hr Tito 45

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages