New City, New Women
Jared

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 24, 2014
I'm new to this area and looking to meet singles 20s to 30s. I know every place has their issues but I want to know who to steer clear of around here. No this is not a singles ad, mostly just friendly advice.
Dr Killpatient

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 25, 2014
Jared wrote:
I'm new to this area and looking to meet singles 20s to 30s. I know every place has their issues but I want to know who to steer clear of around here. No this is not a singles ad, mostly just friendly advice.
If you head to any city like albany or Syracuse bring a doctor.
Mother Mary

Schenectady, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2014
The girls in that age bracket are disgusting. My daughter tells me about them and it's just flat out gross. No morals or respect for themselves.
Yolo

Albany, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2014
Mother Mary wrote:
The girls in that age bracket are disgusting. My daughter tells me about them and it's just flat out gross. No morals or respect for themselves.
it is kinda strange . The unfortunate part is they're all delusional if you would hear some of them talk . Very sad to say the least
truth hurts

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 25, 2014
Dr Killpatient wrote:
<quoted text> If you head to any city like albany or Syracuse bring a doctor.
Maybe you need to use Ebonics to explain it to the people with no education.

The highest rates are for Primary and Secondary Syphilis by county.

NUMBER 1 - ALBANY, WESTCHESTER, ULSTER, SARATOGA, SCHENECTADY, CHENANGO,

Albany, NYC, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse.

Oneida- less then 1 percent

Chlamydia

NYC- 58,353, Onondaga- 512 Albany 437, per 100.00

RUN TO A CITY ********* BRING A DOCTOR ********
wow

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 26, 2014
Utica Positivity Brigade wrote:
Everyone.
Just... don't date here. Believe me. All the "good ones" are either moved away or taken.
I suggest checking out Syracuse or Albany. If you don't heed my advice, you'll regret it. Trust me. As someone that's NOT from this area, there is very little to pick from...
Good luck.
As someone that is allegedly NOT from the area, you seem to spend an incessant amount of time thinking about it. Whether it be your 200 posts a day, or obsessing over the comets your need to consume all things central New York is more than a bit disturbing. Become involved in your own town, find some friends and use the 8 hrs a day you spend on here to have a life.
Janelle

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 30, 2014
I'd suggest staying away from the girls that go to Saranac Thursdays to hit up the bars at 11pm. Those are usually the ones just looking for a quick bang and maybe some Dennys. If they even give you that. They just walk around still trying to pretend their Facebook photos are part of their modeling portfolio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Madison Oneida county list 13 min Hammer 8
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 1 hr Diction 252
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 2 hr nanito 41
Need a good electrician in New Hartford (Feb '15) 2 hr Raylin Sutter 13
dog kennels (Oct '14) 3 hr Raylin Sutter 14
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 4 hr Betty 346
I found My wife's Name on Ashley Madison's Webs... 4 hr ready for some 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages