professional opinion

Utica, NY

#41 Jun 10, 2013
Results based world wrote:
performance and success? That you even consider the entire alum of any of those schools, or that you TALK to the kids from any of those schools and then point at some low-standards "success" is just part of the problem. You people are easily impressed and just happy enough to raise drug addicted thrill seeking mental invalids. Just look at the "success" these institutions have engendered there over the last 30 years. Not many PhD's or Masters coming out of those turd pipes. Just people who say they do. Look at your results collectively and if you seriously think that's any sign of "success" then you should probably just stfu.
That bragging and pretending everyone is so "JEALOUS" of what is historically a dysfunctional last class education in NY and makes you look that much more pathetic so yes please tell us more of the "success" of 3 people and their marginal fortunes for a laugh. That's the problem with giving the internet to uticans and that crowd. Their lies are too easily fact checked and it puts their "success" in perspective relative to other more advanced communities where self-esteem and generational ignorance aren't as common in the kids as zits.
You people selected and voted for this. Own it the rosy glasses broke years ago. Your results are world class examples of complete systemic failure... and it came from those petty ego-is-king schools.
Now go order some plastic trophies the next 6 months are going to be depressing.
Obvious narcisissitic meanderings clouded by delusions of grandeur. Classic example of attempts to impress others while living a lie. Innate inability to find any happiness in his own life.
Air3

United States

#42 Jun 11, 2013
professional opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious narcisissitic meanderings clouded by delusions of grandeur. Classic example of attempts to impress others while living a lie. Innate inability to find any happiness in his own life.
Tell tell who pays you for that opine? Secretary at UBC? These people are stating cold hard facts sprinkled with some over the top opinion? You aren't even refuting anything you are simply illiterately using a weakly sourced faulty logic to distract. If your ideas are correct you wouldn't need to attack the author. If a idiopathic axe murder writes a provable statement and it's valuable and verifiable it's not any less true. Stop looking in the mirror when you complain. You reveal more than you know. Don't hide from the light all your life you'll be liberated.
professional opinion

Utica, NY

#43 Jun 11, 2013
Air3 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell tell who pays you for that opine? Secretary at UBC? These people are stating cold hard facts sprinkled with some over the top opinion? You aren't even refuting anything you are simply illiterately using a weakly sourced faulty logic to distract. If your ideas are correct you wouldn't need to attack the author. If a idiopathic axe murder writes a provable statement and it's valuable and verifiable it's not any less true. Stop looking in the mirror when you complain. You reveal more than you know. Don't hide from the light all your life you'll be liberated.
Professional courtesy as a public service. Ramblings with no basis in fact provide worlds of clear underpinings of self torture. The end is near.
Phryg

Danielson, CT

#44 Jun 11, 2013
performance and success? That you even consider the entire alum of any of those schools, or that you TALK to the kids from any of those schools and then point at some low-standards "success" is just part of the problem. You people are easily impressed and just happy enough to raise drug addicted thrill seeking mental invalids. Just look at the "success" these institutions have engendered there over the last 30 years. Not many PhD's or Masters coming out of those turd pipes. Just people who say they do. Look at your results collectively and if you seriously think that's any sign of "success" then you should probably just stfu.
That bragging and pretending everyone is so "JEALOUS" of what is historically a dysfunctional last class education in NY and makes you look that much more pathetic so yes please tell us more of the "success" of 3 people and their marginal fortunes for a laugh. That's the problem with giving the internet to uticans and that crowd. Their lies are too easily fact checked and it puts their "success" in perspective relative to other more advanced communities where self-esteem and generational ignorance aren't as common in the kids as zits.
You people selected and voted for this. Own it the rosy glasses broke years ago. Your results are world class examples of complete systemic failure... and it came from those petty ego-is-king schools.
Now go order some plastic trophies the next 6 months are going to be depressing.
Relax... It's BASEBALL, nothing in this discussion was about SCHOOL
outraged

Utica, NY

#45 Jun 11, 2013
Really, who are these assholes that have no skin in the game and have to give their unwanted two cents? Do you really known anything? Get a life and stick to what concerns you...sounds like you had a very sad childhood and an even worse adult life...do us all a favor...get the hint.
Axe

Utica, NY

#46 Jun 11, 2013
This has become a ridiculous jargon contest between pompous individuals. The Clinton boys worked hard and did well. Congratulations to them. Now,why don't you guys go write some articles for Psychology Today?
outraged

Utica, NY

#47 Jun 11, 2013
Vetted wrote:
<quoted text>You mean PAID... I give nerds orders and fit their nonsense into stuff morons like you need. Therein is the most marketable skill today. Nice try!
Can someone tell me why there are comments from idiots on this forum. Nerd..Nerd..Nerd!
lol

Whitesboro, NY

#48 Jun 11, 2013
Axe wrote:
This has become a ridiculous jargon contest between pompous individuals. The Clinton boys worked hard and did well. Congratulations to them. Now,why don't you guys go write some articles for Psychology Today?
Talk about pompous people? Clinton is the worst.
Clinton got lucky, every once in a 100 years, they pull something good out of their hat. They stink!!!!
Axe

Utica, NY

#49 Jun 11, 2013
What, your tiny, little attention span won't allow you to stay on topic? I just think these boys should be recognized for their accomplishments. You don't need to throw insults at the entire village of Clinton. They stink? Are you 12? You must be skipping homeroom.
nooo

Whitesboro, NY

#50 Jun 11, 2013
Axe wrote:
What, your tiny, little attention span won't allow you to stay on topic? I just think these boys should be recognized for their accomplishments. You don't need to throw insults at the entire village of Clinton. They stink? Are you 12? You must be skipping homeroom.
I know the kind of people there. I wont recognize them
for anything. No, I am 13, and they stink
Phryg

Bronx, NY

#51 Jun 11, 2013
nooo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the kind of people there. I wont recognize them
for anything. No, I am 13, and they stink
You are thirteen. You are among the age group that considers miley cyrus, justin beiber, nicki minaj, and one direction to be above the beatles, rolling stones, queen, and michael jackson. You know nothing aside from the fact they got runner up. If you did know a thing about what happened, you would know the coaches, the players, and the parents treat each other with respect and like family. The boys give it their all in practice all day everyday, and love being on a team almost more than they love baseball. Go do something smart like focus on your upcoming finals. And for the record, 20-6 does not stink, last i checked. You have nothing to reply with.
fact

Meriden, CT

#52 Jun 11, 2013
Clinton has 3 kids that could end up playing pro ball somewhere if they choose to!!!!
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#53 Jun 11, 2013
fact wrote:
Clinton has 3 kids that could end up playing pro ball somewhere if they choose to!!!!
LOL-That has to be the dumbest post in the history of the internet!!!!!!!

Then again, typical clinton person to say that.
Phryg

Bronx, NY

#54 Jun 11, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL-That has to be the most ignoranf post in the history of the internet!!!!!!!
Then again, typical topix user to say that.
outraged

Utica, NY

#55 Jun 11, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot of spunk, leads me to believe that you are a female athlete from Whitesboro because they were the only ones that were decent at sports in that school. Aren't you late for field hockey practice or something.
lol

Whitesboro, NY

#56 Jun 11, 2013
Phryg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL-That has to be the most ignoranf post in the history of the internet!!!!!!!
Then again, typical topix user to say that.
If you are going to be a topix poster like me, spell
correctly. C'mon, your from cliton, oops I mean clinton.
Proud Clinton Parent

Utica, NY

#57 Jun 11, 2013
Clinton performed. Next year will be a challenge. We may be in Class C due to decrease in student enrollment. The player pool is getting smaller.
Clint

Utica, NY

#58 Jun 11, 2013
outraged wrote:
<quoted text>You have a lot of spunk, leads me to believe that you are a female athlete from Whitesboro because they were the only ones that were decent at sports in that school. Aren't you late for field hockey practice or something.
Clinton still playing C and D schools in the Center State? Ducking the competition even in hockey next year.

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

Utica, NY

#59 Jun 12, 2013
Golden star.
Larrie

Utica, NY

#60 Jun 12, 2013
Tommy Great jobs, you put together a great team and had a great season. Holland Patent should take note and hire real baseball coaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aloha I'm kristen copeland 27 min WatdafuKTV 10
Who is Mike Tebsherany? (Apr '12) 32 min DontDropDaSoapTebs 42
Teb's son arrested from NH. 48 min creep police 15
Mountain lion seen in Clinton today on 60 Kirkl... 1 hr buttmuncher 4
Domesticated bum 1 hr hater 9
Wboro/NH basketball game (Dec '13) 2 hr Joe 139
Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 2 hr bob 4,773
Ground Broken For N Utica Texas Roadhouse 5 hr Bbo 8
•••
•••