|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

IamMe76 wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean...You're obviously "ignorant"!!! You spelled "asswhipe" wrong...And " I do go to that bar anymore" isn't a correct sentence...So when you become more educated in the english language, I'll consider your invitation into finding out who you are...BTW, I put "ignorant" in quotations incase you need to look up the meaning in the dictionary...Long live MNO...
dude i can spell so why dont you grow up and kick white american a** u a**hole im sure you are a druggie also scumbag so keep your mouth shut if i was you
Simon Adebisi

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

post wrote:
Good I hope that they get rated when all the druggies are in there snorting in the bathrooms. I here tue and sat days are the drug days. But then again now that they are on the black list im sure they will be buying there drugs elsewhere. To bad was hoping some certain people got caught. Maybe they can still get them for DWI's.
What did the druggies do to you? Thats like sayin you hope all the geys get locked up for giving head on the street. Hope you get landed in jail for that too.
ryebread

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

I'z nevers been in dat bar. Some of my bros goes der. I'm fin on goings der when my check comes on da first. I'z finds out if anyones doings anyting elegals. Ifs da doings it, i/ll whip da asses. My bros tells me da owner iz a good man. He be tryings to cleans the place and get rids of the scum that goes der. I'z helps if he need its. See ya'll on da March first.
IamMe76

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

utica1971 wrote:
<quoted text>dude i can spell so why dont you grow up and kick white american a** u a**hole im sure you are a druggie also scumbag so keep your mouth shut if i was you
LMFAO!!! "kick white american a**"??? LMAO!!! I thank you for PROVING my point!!! Like I said, give back to your community, volunteer at a cancer center,and GET THE F**K OVER THE MNO!!!!! You really are a loser... And I apologize for saying that, because I'm no hater...LMAO...LOL...LOL...LOL ...
lilmiss100

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

for all if the loser out there go and f**k off. MNO 4LIFE
lol100

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

MNO 4LIFE

Since: Jan 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

thats right mnO 4 LIFE
loser

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

lilmiss100 wrote:
for all if the loser out there go and f**k off. MNO 4LIFE
me no go there. too much trouble. me want piece where i go.to many mooncrikkets.they have to smile so you can see them.
Handshake Shitty

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

What a dump, i wouldnt piss on it or any of you scumbags if you were on fire!
Just Wondering

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

There hasn't been a good bar in that area since the Red Robin closed
lol100

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

f**k off
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Handshake Shitty wrote:
What a dump, i wouldnt piss on it or any of you scumbags if you were on fire!
'

i disagree.. while it is a dump and supposed crack den, and i wouldnt go there, thats messed up, i would at the very least piss on the building to save them, they are still human beings
paul

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

what about the coke wh%re that keeps getting engaged ever year cause she has such a problem keeping her legs closed & her nose filled!starts w/a D!!!!!!!bahahahahahahahah,she' s a lifer in that hell hole! & she acts like shes into god! yeah right!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Who is RS? Name all the real names in this thread.
francois

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

if u think the drugs are out of there u are crazy! it's still going on at MNO & business must be doing great considering chris drives around with his car DUCK TAPED!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha.....LOSER S!!!!!!!!!
UCme

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Blacks have a list of bars to go to for drugs?
A girl named M

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

anyone know a skinny girl named M that goes there?
Utica101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

the owner sucks up pot like it was oxegen, half the customers are either coked up or sucking up pot outside. as far as the kid goes child protective should get her out of there. the women in there are downright scary, and the men are loser drunks and dopers. only question i have is how the city lets the place stay open.
a friend

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I was just there this Friday and I enjoyed my self I would rather be at mno than any bar verick St there were no problems and Chris is a good dude
hmmm

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

What about Blue

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••