MnO bar on black list for drugs

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 10

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 10, 2010
 
yup i heard that also
China White

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 10, 2010
 
Geeze go figure!

Since: Jan 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 10, 2010
 
China White wrote:
Geeze go figure!
ya think it is always something wit that bar
Wow

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 10, 2010
 
no,,,really?????? did not see that coming LOLLLLLLLLLL
post

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 11, 2010
 
Good I hope that they get rated when all the druggies are in there snorting in the bathrooms. I here tue and sat days are the drug days. But then again now that they are on the black list im sure they will be buying there drugs elsewhere. To bad was hoping some certain people got caught. Maybe they can still get them for DWI's.

Since: Jan 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

post wrote:
Good I hope that they get rated when all the druggies are in there snorting in the bathrooms. I here tue and sat days are the drug days. But then again now that they are on the black list im sure they will be buying there drugs elsewhere. To bad was hoping some certain people got caught. Maybe they can still get them for DWI's.
gee wonder who the certain people are can you say the names..........i know the owner is a big time druggie his poor daughter doesnt have a clue she is only 4 yrs old.....what a waste
UCnothing

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 11, 2010
 
'71 has an ax to grind.FU!Owner is a good kid who keeps a clean gin mill.Look at where the place is located.What the f kind of clientele do you think he's gonna get?You can't babysit your customers.F OFF JACKASS!
MnO Owner

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 11, 2010
 
Keep talkin shit about me...You think you know me?
I'm trying to clean the shit out of this place...that's why I've kicked out all the "druggies"! You know of more? Fill me in or STFU!!!!
post

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

who did you kick out then ill tell you if you got them all? and im not just speeking of your old weekend bartender.

Since: Jan 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 11, 2010
 
UCnothing wrote:
'71 has an ax to grind.FU!Owner is a good kid who keeps a clean gin mill.Look at where the place is located.What the f kind of clientele do you think he's gonna get?You can't babysit your customers.F OFF JACKASS!
why dont u F OFF JACKASS and go smoke wit like always

Since: Jan 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 11, 2010
 
post wrote:
who did you kick out then ill tell you if you got them all? and im not just speeking of your old weekend bartender.
please do tell i wanna know dude they all suck there just like the owner does

Since: Jan 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

MnO Owner wrote:
Keep talkin shit about me...You think you know me?
I'm trying to clean the shit out of this place...that's why I've kicked out all the "druggies"! You know of more? Fill me in or STFU!!!!
dude i will talk shit about you anytime i want 2 you u have no clue who i am mofo if you kicked all the druggies out then why is there still trouble there then asswhip
Rose

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 11, 2010
 
utica1971 wrote:
<quoted text>dude i will talk shit about you anytime i want 2 you u have no clue who i am mofo if you kicked all the druggies out then why is there still trouble there then asswhip
I know who you are RS

Since: Jan 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 11, 2010
 
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are RS
who is RS
IamMe76

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 11, 2010
 
utica1971 wrote:
<quoted text>gee wonder who the certain people are can you say the names..........i know the owner is a big time druggie his poor daughter doesnt have a clue she is only 4 yrs old.....what a waste
Seriously...You bring a chld into this??? And BTW, she's 3. You obviously frequent this bar, and you're probably one of the druggies that got busted.Otherwise you would'nt be so bitter! Get a life, and comment on things like world hunger, or help a veteran or something...DISGUSTING!!!!

Since: Jan 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 11, 2010
 
IamMe76 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously...You bring a chld into this??? And BTW, she's 3. You obviously frequent this bar, and you're probably one of the druggies that got busted.Otherwise you would'nt be so bitter! Get a life, and comment on things like world hunger, or help a veteran or something...DISGUSTING!!!!
sory asswhip i aint bitter and i do go 2 that bar anymore it is nothing but trouble there so mind ur business and move along do u know who i am if not then shut up
Bugs

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 11, 2010
 
MnO Owner wrote:
Keep talkin shit about me...You think you know me?
I'm trying to clean the shit out of this place...that's why I've kicked out all the "druggies"! You know of more? Fill me in or STFU!!!!
Fill you in? Why not spend some time there and do your own detective work there Serpico. ROTFLMAO !
Bugs

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 11, 2010
 
post wrote:
who did you kick out then ill tell you if you got them all? and im not just speeking of your old weekend bartender.
Dude that is hilarious :))))))

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Holy shit, like it really matters. All bars in this shithole city need to be investigated and raided, and as far as the owner is concerned, he is trying to get rid of the old reputation that bar had. Keep up the good work Chris!!!
IamMe76

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 22, 2010
 
utica1971 wrote:
<quoted text>sory asswhip i aint bitter and i do go 2 that bar anymore it is nothing but trouble there so mind ur business and move along do u know who i am if not then shut up
See what I mean...You're obviously "ignorant"!!! You spelled "asswhipe" wrong...And " I do go to that bar anymore" isn't a correct sentence...So when you become more educated in the english language, I'll consider your invitation into finding out who you are...BTW, I put "ignorant" in quotations incase you need to look up the meaning in the dictionary...Long live MNO...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

259 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
smiths FUNERAL HOME SAUQUOIT NY 11 min segway rash 1
utica plans to build 125-foot tower (Feb '11) 14 min YO GROG DAVESMITH FAIL 19
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 16 min YO GROG DAVESMITH FAIL 6
Topix - Utica NY Worst City in the USA? 18 min Bobby O Lies and Riggies 13
riggie posts under many names but keeps united ... 20 min Bobby O Lies and Riggies 10
why PEOPLE WITH A RASH ARE COWARDS AN FAILED AT... 21 min YO GROG DAVESMITH FAIL 12
Why do 80 percent males RA PE Animals Children... 22 min YO GROG DAVESMITH FAIL 58
Taylor and crook 1 hr hardlyaman 75
WKTV's new broadcast desk 2 hr Thought of the day 30
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••