Geeze go figure!
ya think it is always something wit that bar
Wow

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 10, 2010
no,,,really?????? did not see that coming LOLLLLLLLLLL
Auburn, NY

#6 Feb 11, 2010
Good I hope that they get rated when all the druggies are in there snorting in the bathrooms. I here tue and sat days are the drug days. But then again now that they are on the black list im sure they will be buying there drugs elsewhere. To bad was hoping some certain people got caught. Maybe they can still get them for DWI's.

Since: Jan 10

Clinton, NY

#7 Feb 11, 2010
post wrote:
Good I hope that they get rated when all the druggies are in there snorting in the bathrooms. I here tue and sat days are the drug days. But then again now that they are on the black list im sure they will be buying there drugs elsewhere. To bad was hoping some certain people got caught. Maybe they can still get them for DWI's.
gee wonder who the certain people are can you say the names..........i know the owner is a big time druggie his poor daughter doesnt have a clue she is only 4 yrs old.....what a waste
UCnothing

Syracuse, NY

#8 Feb 11, 2010
'71 has an ax to grind.FU!Owner is a good kid who keeps a clean gin mill.Look at where the place is located.What the f kind of clientele do you think he's gonna get?You can't babysit your customers.F OFF JACKASS!
MnO Owner

Auburn, NY

#9 Feb 11, 2010
Keep talkin shit about me...You think you know me?
I'm trying to clean the shit out of this place...that's why I've kicked out all the "druggies"! You know of more? Fill me in or STFU!!!!
Auburn, NY

#10 Feb 11, 2010
who did you kick out then ill tell you if you got them all? and im not just speeking of your old weekend bartender.

Clinton, NY

#11 Feb 11, 2010
UCnothing wrote:
'71 has an ax to grind.FU!Owner is a good kid who keeps a clean gin mill.Look at where the place is located.What the f kind of clientele do you think he's gonna get?You can't babysit your customers.F OFF JACKASS!
why dont u F OFF JACKASS and go smoke wit like always

Clinton, NY

#12 Feb 11, 2010
post wrote:
who did you kick out then ill tell you if you got them all? and im not just speeking of your old weekend bartender.
please do tell i wanna know dude they all suck there just like the owner does

Clinton, NY

#13 Feb 11, 2010
MnO Owner wrote:
I'm trying to clean the shit out of this place...that's why I've kicked out all the "druggies"! You know of more? Fill me in or STFU!!!!
dude i will talk shit about you anytime i want 2 you u have no clue who i am mofo if you kicked all the druggies out then why is there still trouble there then asswhip
Rose

Auburn, NY

#14 Feb 11, 2010
utica1971 wrote:
<quoted text>dude i will talk shit about you anytime i want 2 you u have no clue who i am mofo if you kicked all the druggies out then why is there still trouble there then asswhip
I know who you are RS

Clinton, NY

#16 Feb 11, 2010
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are RS
who is RS
IamMe76

Rome, NY

#17 Feb 11, 2010
utica1971 wrote:
<quoted text>gee wonder who the certain people are can you say the names..........i know the owner is a big time druggie his poor daughter doesnt have a clue she is only 4 yrs old.....what a waste
Seriously...You bring a chld into this??? And BTW, she's 3. You obviously frequent this bar, and you're probably one of the druggies that got busted.Otherwise you would'nt be so bitter! Get a life, and comment on things like world hunger, or help a veteran or something...DISGUSTING!!!!

Clinton, NY

#18 Feb 11, 2010
IamMe76 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously...You bring a chld into this??? And BTW, she's 3. You obviously frequent this bar, and you're probably one of the druggies that got busted.Otherwise you would'nt be so bitter! Get a life, and comment on things like world hunger, or help a veteran or something...DISGUSTING!!!!
sory asswhip i aint bitter and i do go 2 that bar anymore it is nothing but trouble there so mind ur business and move along do u know who i am if not then shut up
Bugs

Utica, NY

#19 Feb 11, 2010
MnO Owner wrote:
Fill you in? Why not spend some time there and do your own detective work there Serpico. ROTFLMAO !
Bugs

Utica, NY

#20 Feb 11, 2010
post wrote:
Dude that is hilarious :))))))

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Rome, NY

#21 Feb 12, 2010
Holy shit, like it really matters. All bars in this shithole city need to be investigated and raided, and as far as the owner is concerned, he is trying to get rid of the old reputation that bar had. Keep up the good work Chris!!!
IamMe76

Rome, NY

#23 Feb 22, 2010
utica1971 wrote:
<quoted text>sory asswhip i aint bitter and i do go 2 that bar anymore it is nothing but trouble there so mind ur business and move along do u know who i am if not then shut up
See what I mean...You're obviously "ignorant"!!! You spelled "asswhipe" wrong...And " I do go to that bar anymore" isn't a correct sentence...So when you become more educated in the english language, I'll consider your invitation into finding out who you are...BTW, I put "ignorant" in quotations incase you need to look up the meaning in the dictionary...Long live MNO...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 12 min I stand corrected 323
3 girls found what if Sara Ann Wood is still al... (May '13) 17 min whistleblower 48
Cold Case Homicides and Missing Persons (Feb '11) 18 min whistleblower 177
DMV Police question (Aug '12) 19 min whistleblower 7
bob wood (sara ann wood) (May '12) 21 min whistleblower 186
Robbery At West Utica Stewart's 22 min nacho 13
bn MORE THEN A MILLION BABIES SEXUALLY ABUSED I... 22 min nacho 38
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 40 min Facts 71
THANKS everyoneWE DID IT Riggies BURNT OUT Lol!! 1 hr Irrelevant riggie 42
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 2 hr what 55
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search