Comments
21 - 40 of 53 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2013
The facts

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Snowflake wrote:
<quoted text>You all? Don't you mean all of you.
No, "you all" works very well thank you. You don't always need proper grammar to get the point across. Know what I mean? Or aint you open minded enough??
Snowflake

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ralph wrote:
No she wasn't, she was very good.
If she was so good at her job then why did it take so long to find another one?
T-ball

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

If anyone should leave it should be Kristin Copeland, our resident drama queen. Simply the pits of any on-air personality. Worse than Jenel, Jason, Shipman or anybody. Rushes thru every story too fast, she jumps ahead too many words while reading the teleprompter and gets over-emotional. She passed out 2 summers ago covering the boilermaker. At least Jenel could be a top girl at Peepers if she desired.
WSYR Junkie

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jenel last draw was when she cut her hair to look like a dyke. She had to see that coming. Next is Jason Paulas & cry baby Bill Kardas. All he does is wine through his entire weather update. Go play in the snow, he & Jason will be gone when new management moves in. Jason needs to spend some money on new colothing, he can't button his jacket because he is so fat. He is beginning to look like an unmade bed! Fat slop!
Go WUTR! Start a broadcast at 5:00am and F--k WKTV. They lost at their own game.
The facts

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

WSYR Junkie wrote:
Jenel last draw was when she cut her hair to look like a dyke. She had to see that coming. Next is Jason Paulas & cry baby Bill Kardas. All he does is wine through his entire weather update. Go play in the snow, he & Jason will be gone when new management moves in. Jason needs to spend some money on new colothing, he can't button his jacket because he is so fat. He is beginning to look like an unmade bed! Fat slop!
Go WUTR! Start a broadcast at 5:00am and F--k WKTV. They lost at their own game.
Sucks to be you!!
D Shipman

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

She was not gay enough...
Mr Poopie Pants

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 25, 2013
 
she showed up for work late after 530am two times so they fired her.
Ralph Nader

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 26, 2013
 
ralph wrote:
No she wasn't, she was very good.
You obviously no nothing about anything and expect no level of professionalism, hopefully thats not to big a word for you.
Snowflake

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ralph Nader wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously no nothing about anything and expect no level of professionalism, hopefully thats not to big a word for you.
You obviously do not know which know to use in a sentence. The word NO means a negative response. The word KNOW means To have a practical understanding.
Robbie

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Dec 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You people are so full of shirt and none of you gave a clue what it takes to do Jenel's job. You couldn't hold a candle to her,that's fore sure.
The facts

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Dec 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Robbie wrote:
You people are so full of shirt and none of you gave a clue what it takes to do Jenel's job. You couldn't hold a candle to her,that's fore sure.
You're right Robbie, when people are insecure in their own skin it makes them feel validated to put down others. Topix is full of those people.
Stroking Your Ego

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Dec 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

The facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Robbie, when people are insecure in their own skin it makes them feel validated to put down others. Topix is full of those people.
You are correct concerning some posters on Topix. However, the complaints aired about Jenel and Jason are valid. Anyone with half a brain who has seen other news anchors on TV stations other than WKTV, would have to agree. Anchor is the top of the news ladder. When holding this position, one should be consistent with their presentation and be able to read the prompter without mistakes, be able to pronounce the words, or at least take the trouble to find out how before airtime, give a smooth, even flowed presentation, and be accurate. Until a person can perform as a professional in their position, they shouldn't be rewarded with that position. Think back about WKTV. Jason brags he's been there over 15 years. How many sports announcers have come and gone during his reign as sports director? Every single one. They have moved on to better and bigger stations with more pay. Jason is still here because he isn't good enough to do anything at a larger station. People have a right to vent their displeasure with him, Jenel, who is the female version of his ineptness, and WKTV in general. The truth is the truth, no matter how much someone disagrees.
Slim

Nassau, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 27, 2013
 
Stroking Your Ego wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct concerning some posters on Topix. However, the complaints aired about Jenel and Jason are valid. Anyone with half a brain who has seen other news anchors on TV stations other than WKTV, would have to agree. Anchor is the top of the news ladder. When holding this position, one should be consistent with their presentation and be able to read the prompter without mistakes, be able to pronounce the words, or at least take the trouble to find out how before airtime, give a smooth, even flowed presentation, and be accurate. Until a person can perform as a professional in their position, they shouldn't be rewarded with that position. Think back about WKTV. Jason brags he's been there over 15 years. How many sports announcers have come and gone during his reign as sports director? Every single one. They have moved on to better and bigger stations with more pay. Jason is still here because
he isn't good enough to do anything at a larger station. People have a right to vent their displeasure with him, Jenel, who is the female version of his ineptness, and WKTV in general. The truth is the truth, no matter how much someone disagrees.
It's not people telling the truth here, it's everyones opinions. Yes an anchor is supposed to be the top person but they were morning anchors so that doesn't mean that they are the best WKTV has. Just for that time slot. No, we don't always have the best newscasters but many do move on to bigger markets.
Ron Burgandee

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

ralph wrote:
No she wasn't, she was very good.
Good at what? She wasn't good at broadcasting.
pam

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 28, 2013
 
Ron Burgandee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good at what? She wasn't good at broadcasting.
Norlion stinks too.she said someone was arrested for petite larceny instead of petit larceny.real professional
norlion is hot

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

she is hot hot hot , who care she said petite. .imagine what her south of the border looks like . yummie
Ya Know

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 28, 2013
 
..........most of you ppl here would bitch if yas hit the lottery!!!
pam

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

norlion is hot wrote:
she is hot hot hot , who care she said petite..imagine what her south of the border looks like . yummie
When norlion talks her mouth is all over the place
Snowflake

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pam wrote:
<quoted text>When norlion talks her mouth is all over the place
I believe one of the qualifications to work at WKTV is you have to be annoying.
The way it is

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Snowflake wrote:
<quoted text>I believe one of the qualifications to work at WKTV is you have to be annoying.
You just described the average Topix user.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 24 min FYI 248
Italians (Feb '10) 25 min Otto 35
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 43 min jimmy G 36
new hartford wendy's (Mar '10) 45 min Diane Palmer 23
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 59 min George 90
What is wrong with you people 1 hr bables the flopix... 2
What happened to Julie Burns UFD ? (Dec '12) 1 hr Kaylee 16
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 2 hr Much Better 33
utica aud 4 hr Stuck In New Hart... 50
New Baseball Coach Named 5 hr TMI 33
Girl in Jay K commercial 7 hr freebie the bean 9

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••