NEW License for NY state is black and white photo HUGE question

Posted in the Utica Forum

WOOOOW

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
NY state is going to spend millions on the new license for ny state they put bids out for the new license and the contract went to canada yes canada BUT THE question is has anyone ever seen been able to ID a black person in a black and white photo the color photos are hard to see ,,, this is going to be a waste of money because the police will never be able to ID black people someone needs to speak up now

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#2 Feb 7, 2013
What are you going on about? The greyscale photos have higher resolution than the color photos.
WOOOOW

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
we will see when the come out becasue i have never seen a model of the ones with black people in the photo they only give the ones with white people as a model
tom

Manchester, CT

#4 Feb 7, 2013
they are doing this in this state as not to piss off the hispanic minorities so to make us all look the same and not show color faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Utica is a DUMP 57 min Da BOSS 1
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN 2 hr Voted No 18
Those Two Stop Lights On The Arterial 3 hr Corey 4
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 6 hr Nuclear Chicken 431
fitness mill 12 hr Buff Biff 3
Hannaford shopping plaza in east Utica on Moha... 13 hr Hang Em 6
area to get new hospital 16 hr screw us 12
WKTV-Smith Thu The Bogie 16
More from around the web

Utica People Search