Cliffy No Shows For Second Time

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CCP

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Just got back from Exit 31 Parking lot like the coward CliffyWhiteShoesUtica34 agreed to. I waited 30 minutes for the yellow belly. Like, Marty, I was dissapointed that he eluded an azzzz whipping because he sure needs it. His smoke screens that I agreed to drive 2 f'ing hours to meet a guy calling me out don't even make sense.

He also agreed to never post on Utica Topix again if the Heat doesn't show up in Utica - he'll lie about that too.

Cliffy is a lying piece of dogsh!t, he is a blowhard coward Topix bully, he is a hairless loser. Never again should anything this moron says be taken seriously. FU Cliffy the Coward.
Whitesboro Prison

Liverpool, NY

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Keep up with your lies and your half truths in your dillusional little world of Utica you half wit inbreed. No one agreed to exit 31 you retard. It was always crossgates mall. Why would I drive to human garbage like you retard? You're the servant in this state...far from a master you little prison bi tch. And as far as the heat, they are coming to your little pathetic region. Now go bang your mom goodnight and tell her I said hello. The money I owe her is in her nightstand. Not the good one on the right side of the bed but the broken one of the left side missing a drawer. It's under her hunting magazine.
CCP

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Whitesboro Prison wrote:
Keep up with your lies and your half truths in your dillusional little world of Utica you half wit inbreed. No one agreed to exit 31 you retard. It was always crossgates mall. Why would I drive to human garbage like you retard? You're the servant in this state...far from a master you little prison bi tch. And as far as the heat, they are coming to your little pathetic region. Now go bang your mom goodnight and tell her I said hello. The money I owe her is in her nightstand. Not the good one on the right side of the bed but the broken one of the left side missing a drawer. It's under her hunting magazine.
You're a liar and a coward.

You called me out three times but here's your last one:

Tell you what whitesboro trash. Why don't we meet and you can see how "fat" I am prison bi itch.

Now here's the final meeting place and time agreement:

Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Be there punk bi tch. Be there whitesboro trash. Don't be like that lying poor onward Rome piece of garbage.

Saturday 8:00PM Exit 31. See you there.

Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Have the balls whitesboro trash.

Now lie your way out of that Cliffy fat azzzzzzz.
Whitesboro Prison

Liverpool, NY

#5 Apr 20, 2013
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar and a coward.
You called me out three times but here's your last one:
Tell you what whitesboro trash. Why don't we meet and you can see how "fat" I am prison bi itch.
Now here's the final meeting place and time agreement:
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Be there punk bi tch. Be there whitesboro trash. Don't be like that lying poor onward Rome piece of garbage.
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Have the balls whitesboro trash.
Now lie your way out of that Cliffy fat azzzzzzz.
You really do live in a simple and dillusional world whitesboro trash. Keep up with your lies. Maybe someday you'll believe them. Kind of like how you believe you have a good job and your family is normal.
CCP

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Whitesboro Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do live in a simple and dillusional world whitesboro trash. Keep up with your lies. Maybe someday you'll believe them. Kind of like how you believe you have a good job and your family is normal.
"Albany WELFARE TRASH UTICA34 Flipping" it's all there you lying coward, fat basterd. Marty was there to meet you, I was there to meet you where you agreed to and you didn't show because your Rascal can't carry your fat azzzzz past the overpass you live under.

You're a liar and a spineless loudmouth Cliffy, and now everyone knows it for sure.
Whitesboro Prison

Albany, NY

#7 Apr 20, 2013
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
"Albany WELFARE TRASH UTICA34 Flipping" it's all there you lying coward, fat basterd. Marty was there to meet you, I was there to meet you where you agreed to and you didn't show because your Rascal can't carry your fat azzzzz past the overpass you live under.
You're a liar and a spineless loudmouth Cliffy, and now everyone knows it for sure.
I never said the utica exit whitesboro trash. Funny how after I called you out about all day yesterday you were no where to be seen. Were you hiding? Yup. Now in your simple brain you concocted this story. Don't worry trash, someday someone may believe you and someday you may actually have a life. I doubt either whitesboro trash but keep up the dream scum.
COWARD RASH

Ithaca, NY

#8 Apr 20, 2013
Can't afford gas or wireless.

RASH family just on the public dole.
Whitesboro Prison

Albany, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2013
COWARD RASH wrote:
Can't afford gas or wireless.
RASH family just on the public dole.
Read your post. You quite simply are a retard whitesboro trash. Now go watch the gates prison bi tch.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 20, 2013
Doesn't surprise me. He's a loser
Whitesboro Prison

United States

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Doesn't surprise me. He's a loser
Whatever you say Rome garbage. Have you found colonie yet in your winter rat Hyundai liar?
COWARD RASH WAXER

Ithaca, NY

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Pay your bills and get wireless rashie.

Would you look at that, just look at that.
Whitesboro Prison

Albany, NY

#13 Apr 20, 2013
COWARD RASH WAXER wrote:
Pay your bills and get wireless rashie.
Would you look at that, just look at that.
You know what whitesboro trash? You're like a parrot and a puppet. Not only do you just repeat yourself but you repeat what other people say. You truly have half a brain retard. Now get back to your job watching the prison gate. It's about all worthless trash like you is good for.
Whitsboro Prison

United States

#14 Apr 20, 2013
My farts stink bad tonite. It is probably from all the come I swallowed yesterday.

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Apr 20, 2013
Yuck Cliff!!! That's disgusting. You can't be proud of yourself?
Whitesboro Prison

Albany, NY

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Yuck Cliff!!! That's disgusting. You can't be proud of yourself?
You can't be proud of yourself. You lie. You drive a Hyundai. You're Rome garbage.
COWARD RASH WAXER

Ithaca, NY

#17 Apr 20, 2013
We all saw rash boy, utica no show for rash waxer.

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Apr 20, 2013
Cliffs last girlfriend said he no showed everyday. And she said he was hung like a bumble bee. Then I let all the air out of her and put her back in the box.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Albany, NY

#19 Apr 20, 2013
COWARD RASH WAXER wrote:
We all saw rash boy, utica no show for rash waxer.
How's the prison tonight whitesboro trash. How about growing some balls instead of being a liar.
RASH BUSTED COWARD

Ithaca, NY

#20 Apr 20, 2013
No show rash.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Albany, NY

#21 Apr 20, 2013
RASH BUSTED COWARD wrote:
No show rash.
You truly are retarded whitesboro trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 13 min jeppy 66
Utica Teachers that Cheat #10 13 min The real giovanni 25
NY Mills the new Cornhill 21 min The 13
Al Franken touched me 21 min Tom Davis 4
Oh no, Charles Manson dead !! 27 min Revolution Number 9 21
Where’s all the heroin?? 31 min You Corrupt 3d Wo... 6
Rob Esche...Worse than a JEW!... 33 min easy 9
One Term Tenney 1 hr Billy 89
Twin Ponds shoot em up 1 hr golfer 37
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 19 hr Frank 911