Who went to St johns Church for Easter

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2013
Pissed off

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

That mass sucked. The preist is flamming gay. Spoke about Jesus for 5min and then sang opera for an hour and a half.
Father Flannigan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Apparently you don't go to church often, otherwise you would have a parish. You are what we call a CHREASTER--someone who goes to church only on Christmas and Easter. lmao
Pissed off wrote:
That mass sucked. The preist is flamming gay. Spoke about Jesus for 5min and then sang opera for an hour and a half.
Pissed off

Sunnyside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Father Flannigan wrote:
Apparently you don't go to church often, otherwise you would have a parish. You are what we call a CHREASTER--someone who goes to church only on Christmas and Easter. lmao
<quoted text>
Excuse me. I live out of town and was visiting relatives for the weekend. As to when I go to church is none of your business

I just want to make it known that that church is awful and the priest is gayer than Richard simmons.
.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

Pissed off wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. I live out of town and was visiting relatives for the weekend. As to when I go to church is none of your business
I just want to make it known that that church is awful and the priest is gayer than Richard simmons.
.
Gayer than Richard Simmons? Wow that's pretty gay.
Fr John

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 31, 2013
 
Father Flannigan wrote:
Apparently you don't go to church often, otherwise you would have a parish. You are what we call a CHREASTER--someone who goes to church only on Christmas and Easter. lmao
<quoted text>
Excuse me. People who only attend Mass on holidays are normally called "convenient Catholics".
Father Flannigan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Call them what you may, Also most priests are gay like fr john
Fr John wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me. People who only attend Mass on holidays are normally called "convenient Catholics".
Father Flannigan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 1, 2013
 
Must be boring with the relatives if you have to go on topix. Bring a laptop with you too ? Chreaster. Go to confession too you queer
Pissed off wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. I live out of town and was visiting relatives for the weekend. As to when I go to church is none of your business
I just want to make it known that that church is awful and the priest is gayer than Richard simmons.
.
hank hill

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 1, 2013
 
Pissed off wrote:
That mass sucked. The preist is flamming gay. Spoke about Jesus for 5min and then sang opera for an hour and a half.
why'd you stay?How about if its that bad you get up and walk out and move on with your day instead of complaining about it?
FATHER FLANNIGAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 1, 2013
 
Right on Hank.lol
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
why'd you stay?How about if its that bad you get up and walk out and move on with your day instead of complaining about it?
The Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Who cares your opinion of St. John's Easter Mass Poster #1??? especially since your from out-of-town. The way I see it you probably never go to mass and went because it's a holiday and didn't like it because it was too long for you. For all we know even if you do go to mass where the heck ever you live the masses are ten minutes long.. What's wrong..can't spend a little extra time in Church?? I was at that mass and it was very well-done being that it's the most important time in the Church. Regarding Father Beuhler and what you think of him? Again who cares. He's a nice priest and very interesting to listen to. At least he explains the Gospel to people and also tries to "lighten" up the mass with humor. And yes how bored are you that you have to get on Utica Topix to complain????? From out of town...yea right!
Laurie Stenchblossom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 1, 2013
 
Icouldn't have said it better. See you come xmas time poster # 1
The Truth wrote:
Who cares your opinion of St. John's Easter Mass Poster #1??? especially since your from out-of-town. The way I see it you probably never go to mass and went because it's a holiday and didn't like it because it was too long for you. For all we know even if you do go to mass where the heck ever you live the masses are ten minutes long.. What's wrong..can't spend a little extra time in Church?? I was at that mass and it was very well-done being that it's the most important time in the Church. Regarding Father Beuhler and what you think of him? Again who cares. He's a nice priest and very interesting to listen to. At least he explains the Gospel to people and also tries to "lighten" up the mass with humor. And yes how bored are you that you have to get on Utica Topix to complain????? From out of town...yea right!
Pissed off

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Laurie Stenchblossom wrote:
Icouldn't have said it better. See you come xmas time poster # 1
<quoted text>
Ummmm... Actually I wrote my first post in church. And btw... Christmas children's mass was just as bad... It was like a sassy gayboy talking to the little kids what they want for Christmas.
We all know he wanted one direction in his bed.
Owed

Sunnyside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Father Bueller....

Nice guy but without a doubt gay. Doesn't bother me though
FATHER FLANNIGAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Then stay home and jerk off
Pissed off wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm... Actually I wrote my first post in church. And btw... Christmas children's mass was just as bad... It was like a sassy gayboy talking to the little kids what they want for Christmas.
We all know he wanted one direction in his bed.
hank hill

Eaton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

FATHER FLANNIGAN wrote:
Then stay home and jerk off
<quoted text>
lmao, he was probably doing that during service.
Carol Ann

Sunnyside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, he was probably doing that during service.
Should have.. Would have made time go by faster. Fr Bueller would have gotten a chub

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

177 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 20 min JerryJ 21
Hotel Utica 25 min kissmyazz 8
hobby lobby protest 32 min kissmyazz 5
St Patricks School (Dec '09) 36 min Christine 66
ConMed under siege? 57 min Stock Market 12
Irish Fest 1 hr Terri 16
WKTV's new broadcast desk 1 hr WTF 52
Gnatek Cancel the bus 7 hr unhinged 75
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 7 hr NYC unhappiest city in US 53
Golfers- where do you play and why 12 hr so true 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••