Comets are staying! Dave Smith is crying!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Dave Smith is gonna cry

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2014
The Comets have stated that they are committed to the city of Utica and will stay here for their entire five year contract and possibly longer. Dave Smith is wrong again. Dave Smith will be crying for another four years or more. Ha Ha Dave!
Inflated Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Apr 18, 2014
You mean like how the heat said they were committed to abbottsford? Or how vancouver said they were committed to Chicago...then to peoria. See you in June.
Easter Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Apr 18, 2014
comets forever wrote:
<quoted text> it just amazes me that this loser is so bitter and has such low self esteem that he has nothing better to do with what's going on in utica. That would be any of us going on topic week after week, month after month putting down the city you grew up in.... Its just not normal behavior for a adult. I would expect this behaviour from a grade school kid....... Absolutely pathetic human being he must be.........
Truth hurts doesn't it. You can bury your head in the sand all you want and try to hurl insults at me but it doesn't change what's happening with the Canucks and comets.
Go Comets

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 19, 2014
Great job Comets,I had a great time at the games this year !!
well

New Hartford, NY

#10 Apr 19, 2014
comets forever wrote:
<quoted text> it just amazes me that this loser is so bitter and has such low self esteem that he has nothing better to do with what's going on in utica. That would be any of us going on topic week after week, month after month putting down the city you grew up in.... Its just not normal behavior for a adult. I would expect this behaviour from a grade school kid....... Absolutely pathetic human being he must be.........
Way back when he tried to get on the Utica hockey team but couldn't even with all of his father's pull and he has been holding a grudge ever since. He had to sell used cars to make a living, I can see how that would make anyone bitter.
Dave Smith

New Hartford, NY

#12 Apr 19, 2014
Predicting that Glens Falls will be HEATing up with a different AHL team. Comets will stay in Utica.
Utica34

New Hartford, NY

#14 Apr 20, 2014
Just spoke with some of my connections and they confirmed the Comets are staying...
Insider Riggies

New Hartford, NY

#15 Apr 21, 2014
It's official. My indisputable sources are saying that the Comets will be in Utica for at least the next 27 years! See you in June.......2041!!!!! Unless my rash eats me alive by then.
Reheated Riggies

New Hartford, NY

#17 Apr 21, 2014
Reheated Riggies wrote:
I am the fat rashy basterd in the hat and jersey that almost gets run over by Aquilini in the first few seconds of the video. Don't tell me I'm not close to the man!!!!

Signed,
Insider Dave Smith
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#19 Apr 22, 2014
Rashy Dave Smith had a father that was a nice guy and a good local hockey man. Unfortunately, he passed too young. Dave, his degenerate and disappointing son is the worst kind of guy and a know nothing about everything especially local hockey. Dave was known as an annoying pos even as a little kid whenever his dad would bring him along, as well as, a puzzzzy no talent, no athletic ability hockey player as a kid. He always had an excuse why he scked when it was only his poor work ethic, poor attitude, combined with his lack of athleticism. He was tolerated and humored because of who his dad was. Now that his dad is gone Dave is a JOKE with all his dad's contemporaries who have stopped having to tolerate him for his father's sake. He is a JOKE with the new crowd of local hockey men who could careless who he is or who his dad was. He is viewed as little more then a pain in the azzz pos wannabe. He is relegated to Google and throwing his sh!t on the wall to see if anything sticks to in anyway validate his existence. He is a sad, pathetic case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I report the topix moderators? 7 min what 12
Poll Who is gonna win - Mayweather or Pacquiao? 36 min VeggieBurger 6
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 7 hr Here we go 1
The Comets ADVANCE!!!!!!! 7 hr Its on 1
utica mayor fires vin nesci (Dec '13) 7 hr jarome 4
suicide is the most selfish thing and a cowards... (Sep '11) 7 hr roid 57
paul randalls west side barbershop? 7 hr rever 4
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Thu fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search