Robert Cardillo

Rob Palmieri

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oldtimertoo

Utica, NY

#21 May 30, 2011
my personal opinion is that cardillo is , by far, a very good choice. He has accomplished so much since his 'youngster' years when he ran wway back in the 70's. but that is my opinion.
whatttt

Utica, NY

#22 May 30, 2011
I've seen a lot worse...I would call cardillo a very good choice..a very optomistic person with many qualifications.
doodle

Utica, NY

#23 Jun 1, 2011
Cardillo seems to be the only electable mayor, or at least the most favorable candidate from all i have read or heard..met him at tiny's last week good man, he seems sincere
langolier

Utica, NY

#24 Jun 1, 2011
out of the three candidates, the only one qualified is Cardillo
education

Herkimer, NY

#25 Jun 1, 2011
usually the best qualifications for mayor is someone without a college degree, average iq, and easily manipulated by the local system criminals.
Who was the last educated mayor--lapolla.
Its been a while, and probably a while more.
educated

Utica, NY

#26 Jun 2, 2011
and where did 'education get his info....i wonder....hmmmmmmmmmmm
Mountain Justice

Rome, NY

#27 Jun 2, 2011
Mr. Cardillo recieved a B.S. from Utica college and a J.D. in law from I believe, West L.A. University. He worked directly under President Bush for Housing and Urban Development for around 10 years. He has a Company called The Cardinal Foundation. A company involving Politics , I believe....
seriously

Clark Mills, NY

#28 Jun 2, 2011
doodle wrote:
Cardillo seems to be the only electable mayor, or at least the most favorable candidate from all i have read or heard..met him at tiny's last week good man, he seems sincere
another person who met him in Tiny's, how appropriate, and honestly, did you expect him to seem insincere? He is running for office after all, lol
lolhehe

Utica, NY

#29 Jun 2, 2011
there was quite a turnout at Tiny's (for cardillo) He is always cordial and does have that type of personality that the people love. personally, I only mrt him once, but friends of mine have the utmost respect for him, as he is not a PHONY ....Lots of jealous people on this forum....I see Cardillo is leading in ALL polls.
reality

Herkimer, NY

#30 Jun 2, 2011
really wrote:
What kind of loser wants to be king of the ghetto?
Lots of wealth in the ghetto if you know where to look.
seriously

Clark Mills, NY

#31 Jun 2, 2011
lolhehe wrote:
there was quite a turnout at Tiny's (for cardillo) He is always cordial and does have that type of personality that the people love. personally, I only mrt him once, but friends of mine have the utmost respect for him, as he is not a PHONY ....Lots of jealous people on this forum....I see Cardillo is leading in ALL polls.
you really should take the time to read over what you've said before you hit the post comment button. You sound absolutely ridiculous, and to save you some time, no, I am not jealous. I am just seriously nauseated by the inundated barrage of drivel I am subjected to on any thread related to Cardillo. Furthermore, your condescending attitude only serves in proving you think the "voting public" is too stupid to figure out that they are all being posted by Cardillo and his immediate family. Just because you throw in a "I don't really know him, but everything I read...", or "I haven't been in the area long, but...", or I don't know him personally, but..." doesn't help your pathetic cause. And changing your names doesn't help either. Whether it's Mountain Justice, ABC, Lassie, East Utica Guy, Frank B., Peanuts, Gandoones, Nezzie, Smoky,Romulus,or lolhehe, WE ALL KNOW they are the same people, so do us all a favor will you, take the night off and leave the posting to the intelligent
smoky

Utica, NY

#32 Jun 4, 2011
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
you really should take the time to read over what you've said before you hit the post comment button. You sound absolutely ridiculous, and to save you some time, no, I am not jealous. I am just seriously nauseated by the inundated barrage of drivel I am subjected to on any thread related to Cardillo. Furthermore, your condescending attitude only serves in proving you think the "voting public" is too stupid to figure out that they are all being posted by Cardillo and his immediate family. Just because you throw in a "I don't really know him, but everything I read...", or "I haven't been in the area long, but...", or I don't know him personally, but..." doesn't help your pathetic cause. And changing your names doesn't help either. Whether it's Mountain Justice, ABC, Lassie, East Utica Guy, Frank B., Peanuts, Gandoones, Nezzie, Smoky,Romulus,or lolhehe, WE ALL KNOW they are the same people, so do us all a favor will you, take the night off and leave the posting to the intelligent
Get it straight. I am one and only 'Smoky' and fyi, this is only the third time I have ever posted on here..go back and check.
ehcompare

Utica, NY

#33 Jun 6, 2011
may the best man win. so far, it's looking like Cardillo has the best and most to offer
abc

Utica, NY

#34 Jun 8, 2011
cardillo all the way
Mountain Justice

Whitesboro, NY

#35 Jun 9, 2011
Bob Cardillo is the only educated, qualified and experienced candidate on ticket....Let's vote him in and see what he can do....CARDILLO FOR UTICA, FOR MAYOR!!!
abc

Utica, NY

#36 Jun 10, 2011
you got that right, mountain justice.
Mayor Palmidiot

Clifton Park, NY

#37 Aug 21, 2014
Thank you for the votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ghetto WORST ECONOMIC HOLE IN AMERICA 1 min Avoid Utica NY 24
SCAM BIZ Usmail Electric BUSTED stealing tax $$... 1 min Comets are a scam 2
Usmail Electric llc BUSTED scamming NY taxpayers! 2 min Avoid Utica NY 1
4 yo CHILD ABUSED BY SOWBOON IN BRICK HOUSING 3 min Comets are a scam 21
usmail IQ 150 MINE HAS ALWAYS BEEN 1 3 min Comets are a scam 14
pic AFRICANS USING THE YELLOW SHOWER 5 min Comets are a scam 7
blacks HIGHEST OBESITY RATE PROVEN ALL OVER AME... 6 min Comets are a scam 25
Usmail Electric BUSTED in State CometsSCAM Audi... 10 min CNY Scammers 83
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 37 min LMAO 189
New Hartford Police-Inserra LAWSUIT & A.G. TIME! 46 min More bad news 23