The OD Spin Machine
Spinning_Tales

Little Falls, NY

#1 May 26, 2013
I read the comments today by Donna Donovan, The OD Spin Doctor, about the responses that they have been getting from readers. I read on their website between the annoying popups that they keep using. Keep in mind, that the panel that signed up for this spin will get a chance at a free $500 gift card if they are selected in a drawing. Not bad! Sell your soul to the devil! She claims that they have submitted about 49 pages of comments. It would have been easier for folks to call in like they used to do, and give their comments. We all know that Donna and company, do not like anything negative or constructive. Now corporate is forcing them to receive these comments. Will they use anything that would help? Probably not. Just look at the drop in subscribers to just a tad over 28,000 per day. Remember a few months back when Donna said they are doing great and the subscriptions are 18% higher. How's that for spin? Had they listened to subscribers and customers in the first place they would not be in the shape that they are in. Did they listen at the OD? Heck no. The numbers tell the result of being deaf! Hey, don't worry, Donna will leave the plane with a golden parachute.
bigguy

Ithaca, NY

#2 May 26, 2013
How about weekly subscribers are going to be charged an extra dollar a month for some kind of food magazine. Its not the dollar but to be told you have no choice whether you want the magizine or not seems a little over the top. I told them I would cancel my paper they said they would give me 3 free months of the magazine,guess what is going to happen after the 3 months? Only with the OD do you get this sort of crap.
yeah

Herkimer, NY

#3 May 26, 2013
right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mueller has nothing 48 min Bugs 3
High school coaches 52 min Fresh blood 3
TeamFit New Hartford Scam Victims (Jean Luke Wi... 53 min Rebecca 49
Names of security guards at sanctuary 1 hr Bugs 4
synek living the life off vets 1 hr i love utica 8
Something stinks in Yorkville 1 hr Pooch house 13
wager street utica, ny 1 hr Silly lady 26
When the mob ran utica 2 hr astro boy 11
Missing Kim Strong posts - afraid of the truth ... 2 hr Two face 13
Claudia just got my vote 3 hr Yes 44