SCUMBAG Cuomo to confiscate firearms.
Haha

Ithaca, NY

#24 Mar 23, 2013
Show me where jurisprudence exists for commonplace items to be exempted from legislation.
You are a treasonous

Pittsfield, MA

#25 Mar 23, 2013
Crazy wrote:
If they are breaking the law, it is your duty to turn them in!
piece of clueless shit who's better off be9ng shipped back to NAZI germany where you obviously came from.
Haha

Ithaca, NY

#26 Mar 23, 2013
You are a treasonous wrote:
<quoted text>
piece of clueless shit who's better off be9ng shipped back to NAZI germany where you obviously came from.
If you don't agree with age of consent laws, is it okay to let pedophiles go free?
Retard detector

Pittsfield, MA

#27 Mar 23, 2013
law abiding citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
When a person possesses something that is illegal to possess, then it is breaking the law. Not a hard concept Poindexter!
Hey retard! Which law school did you graduate from? Seriously? So, if the government itself arbitrarily decrees, as in this case, that something is suddenly outlawed, but in so doing is breaking the law itself that makes it ok just because? Sorry, but that isn't the case because you and the Fuhrer want it so. Unless we have a CONSTITUTIONAL Amendment otherwise, in reality any dictates, orders, decrees, etc, that breech or violate constitutional law are themselves illegal. The founding LEGAL documents establishing this nation, as well as our own supreme court have ruled and held this to be so, specifying that we are not under any obligation to carry out these said orders. Talk about being a poindexter! Guys like you are clearly the reason we have lost the Republic...
LOL

Ithaca, NY

#28 Mar 23, 2013
Retard detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard! Which law school did you graduate from? Seriously? So, if the government itself arbitrarily decrees, as in this case, that something is suddenly outlawed, but in so doing is breaking the law itself that makes it ok just because? Sorry, but that isn't the case because you and the Fuhrer want it so. Unless we have a CONSTITUTIONAL Amendment otherwise, in reality any dictates, orders, decrees, etc, that breech or violate constitutional law are themselves illegal. The founding LEGAL documents establishing this nation, as well as our own supreme court have ruled and held this to be so, specifying that we are not under any obligation to carry out these said orders. Talk about being a poindexter! Guys like you are clearly the reason we have lost the Republic...
It wasn't a decree you twat! It was a piece of legislation proposed by a governor democratically elected by the majority of a state's population, and voted into law by both democratically elected houses of legislature. And the courts will decide a law's legality, not some hick on the internet.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#29 Mar 23, 2013
Haha wrote:
Show me where jurisprudence exists for commonplace items to be exempted from legislation.
You mean constitutionally protected items.

Currently the law is under review and NYS has to prove that the laws are constitutional.
COP

Earlville, NY

#30 Mar 23, 2013
Haha wrote:
You idiot! We have tip lines for many things, guns in schools, drugs, etc. That doesn't mean that police suddenly get to search without a warrant.
OK send me your address and we"ll come break down your door and search search your wives ass
Whacko

Ithaca, NY

#31 Mar 23, 2013
I wonder if the creepy gun people got this bent out of shape in 1934 or 1968.
COP

Earlville, NY

#32 Mar 23, 2013
Whacko wrote:
I wonder if the creepy gun people got this bent out of shape in 1934 or 1968.
34 was for machine guns and I don't own any now but used a few in foreign lands so you could have the right to write what your place on this sight now
Other wise some young crazy person who doesn't understand you and wants his 72 virgins would just be waiting for the chance to help you and your family to a better way of life
Retard detector

Pittsfield, MA

#33 Mar 23, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a decree you twat! It was a piece of legislation proposed by a governor democratically elected by the majority of a state's population, and voted into law by both democratically elected houses of legislature. And the courts will decide a law's legality, not some hick on the internet.
Just because you drew up your own law degree on a napkin and purport to legitimatize your rantings thereby doesn't make your inane argumentation valid. In the ultimate of the papers establishing our nation, the USA, as a contsitutional Republic, the "state" as the government cannot legally take rights away from its citizens and MUST prove that the "new" laws infringing said rights are indeed fully constiutitonal BEFORE they can automatically render the citizenry obligated to follow them. If what you say should hold sway (and by the way we are NOT a democracy and not technically/legally even a democratic republic either) then the government may randomly and arbitrarily (as in the current case) commit serious criminal acts and abuses upon and against the citizenry that it's legally obligated to be accountable and responsible to (not the other way around as you would say it and have it- you must have long ago forgotten this fact or, like an abused and neglected child, you never received this hugely important piece of info) with impunity, no matter how severe and atrocious, until such time as the courts decide it was tragically and criminally wrong after all. Is this even remotely acceptable in a Constitutional Republic such as ours? According to your line of reason, the answer is yes. You must assume that the government can be trusted not to be criminal or abusive during this wait and see period. That any act denying or removing USA constitutional rights by any entity is itself criminally abusive on its own obvious and factual merits. You would think you'd know and understand this, but the government enterprise, with support from those like you, assumes and expects "we" will just mindlessly and sheepishly do what "it" says without question. Amazing thst folks like you exist...
Constitutional

New York, NY

#34 Mar 25, 2013
NYGunman wrote:
<quoted text>You mean constitutionally protected items.
Currently the law is under review and NYS has to prove that the laws are constitutional.
The SAFE Act is constitutional. It bans specific types of firearms, not all firearms, therefore it does not interfere with the 2nd Amendment. This court case was already lost before it was even filed.
Mike Jones

New Hartford, NY

#35 Mar 25, 2013
Retard detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you drew up your own law degree on a napkin and purport to legitimatize your rantings thereby doesn't make your inane argumentation valid. In the ultimate of the papers establishing our nation, the USA, as a contsitutional Republic, the "state" as the government cannot legally take rights away from its citizens and MUST prove that the "new" laws infringing said rights are indeed fully constiutitonal BEFORE they can automatically render the citizenry obligated to follow them. If what you say should hold sway (and by the way we are NOT a democracy and not technically/legally even a democratic republic either) then the government may randomly and arbitrarily (as in the current case) commit serious criminal acts and abuses upon and against the citizenry that it's legally obligated to be accountable and responsible to (not the other way around as you would say it and have it- you must have long ago forgotten this fact or, like an abused and neglected child, you never received this hugely important piece of info) with impunity, no matter how severe and atrocious, until such time as the courts decide it was tragically and criminally wrong after all. Is this even remotely acceptable in a Constitutional Republic such as ours? According to your line of reason, the answer is yes. You must assume that the government can be trusted not to be criminal or abusive during this wait and see period. That any act denying or removing USA constitutional rights by any entity is itself criminally abusive on its own obvious and factual merits. You would think you'd know and understand this, but the government enterprise, with support from those like you, assumes and expects "we" will just mindlessly and sheepishly do what "it" says without question. Amazing thst folks like you exist...
Just move to another state. Seriously, let these people have the failure we call NYS. Texas is one of the most pro gun cultures in the world. They have the lowest rate of multiple homicides in the world. It's because everyone is packing and you had better not pull out that sissy pistol unless your life is in danger because you will be in danger for doing so. El Paso TX has one of the lowest crime rates. Twenty miles across an imaginary line is Juarez Mexico is the most dangerous place on the planet. Banning firearms is not a good idea, neither is restricting sporting rifles when pistols are smaller, easier to conceal, can be dual wielded and the ammunition is cheap! These people don't understand this because deep down they are scared little children. They have never used a gun, they are scared of them. Little do they know a brad nailer could be just as dangerous and that has a clip that fits 200 nails!!! They are the ones that will stand by as their family is dismantled. Good for you in taking the initiative to protect whats yours!
mike the moron

New York, NY

#36 Mar 25, 2013
Except Texas is SECOND in the country with mass murder via shooting.

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/dataondemand...
Hahaha

Medford, MA

#37 Mar 25, 2013
mike the moron wrote:
Ahanahahahaha checkmate gun creepers!
peter piper

Ardsley, NY

#38 Mar 25, 2013
mike the moron wrote:
I said crime, not mass murder. I don't walk around in fear of being part of a random shooting. As a matter of fact it never even crosses my mind. However, rape, armed robbery, murder, and gang violence are things that could affect my family. You can't predict crimes without motive. They have a bustling economy and aren't trying to take away the means to defend yourselves. That is where I have the problem. Don't forget they are now the 2nd largest state in the country!
Hahaha

Medford, MA

#39 Mar 25, 2013
The per-capita murder rate of gun crazy states like Alabama, Texas, Mississippi and Arizona are higher than civilised northeast states.
peter piper

Ardsley, NY

#40 Mar 25, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
The per-capita murder rate of gun crazy states like Alabama, Texas, Mississippi and Arizona are higher than civilised northeast states.
ill take my chances. Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#41 Mar 25, 2013
mike the moron wrote:
And super liberal California is number one and New York is Number three in mass shootings!

Hmmmm....makes one wonder!
Proud Patriot

United States

#42 Mar 26, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
That is for the courts to decide.
Individual citizens deciding what laws to abide by is anarchy.
Dictators making law is TREASON. 1776
peter piper

Ardsley, NY

#43 Mar 26, 2013
Haha wrote:
Cigarettes/alcohol and drug laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Nano in the news 47 min Dave 2
Whitesboro police 1 hr Anonymous 17
Jreck subs coming to yorkville 1 hr Jreck and the bea... 12
Sam wessing 1 hr Giggidy 26
Clifford gas prices/ripoff 1 hr Clifford 2
The Steak & Pickle Restaurant 1 hr Uh huh 7
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 1 hr Uh huh 22
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr Ilion 234
Valley View 9 hr I'm pretty sure 25
Biggest RAT in ufd 9 hr birnie 26