Next Last
cycle

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 7, 2014
Have they released his name
NoName

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Jun 8, 2014
His name has not been released. I passed the accident on my way home from work. Terrible.
Not Worth It

Clark Mills, NY

#4 Jun 8, 2014
Motor cycles are death traps, especially now that every other car driver is either texting or talking on the phone. I know that there are many people who enjoy them but really, they should think twice these days. I feel sorry for the guy in this accident but he's lucky he didn't lose his life.
going down

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 8, 2014
Podz wrote:
I would have given my left leg to see that accident. Cool.
Maybe some day you will be lucky and loose your leg or arm or both.You are a sick twisted immature person.
Mr Poopy Drawers

Carthage, NY

#9 Jun 8, 2014
I like motorcycles; especially when the riders fill out the organ donor card.
Sorry But I m Not Sorry

Utica, NY

#10 Jun 9, 2014
I don't wish injury on anyone, but let's face it. He lost control for "Some unknown reason"?? He was riding a crotch rocket, crashed on a curve, and no other vehicle involved. You don't suppose he was going typically like all of them do - LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL? His name still hasn't been released and UPD wouldn't even commit themselves that speed could be a factor. I smell relative or friend of UPD.
concerned

Oneida, NY

#11 Jun 9, 2014
was it another worthless jig?
Alice

Waterville, NY

#12 Jun 9, 2014
So sad. Were they able to save his leg?

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#13 Jun 9, 2014
Kind of sad when severely injured patients in utica need to be taken to another cities hospitals. The driver has been identified and is in Syracuse.
Don sterling my hero

Utica, NY

#14 Jun 9, 2014
hopefully he was musmlum
driver

Syracuse, NY

#15 Jun 9, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
Kind of sad when severely injured patients in utica need to be taken to another cities hospitals. The driver has been identified and is in Syracuse.
I haven't seen where they've release the name. Where did you see that?

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#16 Jun 9, 2014
driver wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen where they've release the name. Where did you see that?
Look to the right of this page.
driver

Harpursville, NY

#17 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>Look to the right of this page.
Sorry but I don't see anything to the right. I'm viewing through my phone if that matters.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#18 Jun 9, 2014
driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I don't see anything to the right. I'm viewing through my phone if that matters.
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Motorcyclist-i...
HA HA HA HA

Clark Mills, NY

#20 Jun 10, 2014
I love it! I know that there is not much to do in the area, but it is pathetic that the best most people can come up with is driving back and forth on their bikes.

I am sure that there are many decent people who ride bikes that do not make excessive noise, but too many morons think that it is their right to disturb the residents of this town with their intentionally loud exhausts.

All of you Harley and Rocket riders who have loud bikes are sociopaths with no consideration of anyone but yourselves. And every time I hear about one of you pseudo-macho tough guy p*ssies eating it on the pavement I rejoice.

I just love our local biker gangs too. What a pack of fags! Highwaymen, etc. Workaday douchebags that pretend to be all tough when they punch out. All image, no substance. I wipe my ass with your clichéd vests, and I laugh every time I see one of you simpletons dressed head to toe in your Chinese-made Harley branded crap.

Grow up and think for yourselves!
Mr Poopy Drawers

Utica, NY

#21 Jun 10, 2014
Marie wrote:
I guess he won't be entering any dance contest soon.
He should get a fake leg and shoot his girlfriend through the bathroom door.
Yup

Rome, NY

#24 Jun 10, 2014
Really Dave...this is where you're taking this now?
Peg leg

Needham Heights, MA

#25 Jun 10, 2014
What's nice is he can now be his own kickstand.
idiot

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jun 10, 2014
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>You bought me my bike thru the taxes you pay which in turn supports the welfare system which I receive. I just bought a Harley Fat Boy 2006 for $15,000. Thank you so much!!!
You paid 15k for an 06 fat boy? Wow. You got hosed.
Working man

Boonville, NY

#27 Jun 10, 2014
HA HA HA HA wrote:
I love it! I know that there is not much to do in the area, but it is pathetic that the best most people can come up with is driving back and forth on their bikes.
I am sure that there are many decent people who ride bikes that do not make excessive noise, but too many morons think that it is their right to disturb the residents of this town with their intentionally loud exhausts.
All of you Harley and Rocket riders who have loud bikes are sociopaths with no consideration of anyone but yourselves. And every time I hear about one of you pseudo-macho tough guy p*ssies eating it on the pavement I rejoice.
I just love our local biker gangs too. What a pack of fags! Highwaymen, etc. Workaday douchebags that pretend to be all tough when they punch out. All image, no substance. I wipe my ass with your clichéd vests, and I laugh every time I see one of you simpletons dressed head to toe in your Chinese-made Harley branded crap.
Grow up and think for yourselves!
you talk tough hiding behind your computer, maybe you should post your name and address on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can a lady find a good mechanic 4 min well 5
Utica Police investigate homicide on Kirkland A... 17 min Lights Out Shootica 1
Utica Negro Population Future 20 min Lights Out Shootica 3
SNAP ANOTHER HOMICIDE in UTICA 33 min UnAttended 6
The U P D cover-up 48 min Uticas finest 22
mark mega nomics flagg 1 hr Mega Love 15
why are trumpsters all failures 1 hr Trump is gangsta 54
Claudia chickens out 1 hr Reality 23
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr Save your money 874
Cops Speeding 4 hr Yeah Right 29
Name shitty COPS 19 hr come on 9
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 21 hr Intelligence 118

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages