Who is Bob Malpezzi?
Albert

New Hartford, NY

#1 Feb 14, 2011
Who is this arrogant guy with the big nose?
Eye On You

Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 14, 2011
Albert wrote:
Who is this arrogant guy with the big nose?
Did he sell cars for Hoff Toyota in think i bought a '91 Camry from him, seemed like an ok guy he was early twenties at the time?
SORRY to keep YOU_

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2011
I use to have gay sex with him daily among others_
Albert

New Hartford, NY

#4 Feb 14, 2011
I don't know about Toyota but I think he works for the city. Just met hima few weeks ago and thought he seemed like a jerk off. Just wondering if anyone else thought the same.
hey albert

Baldwinsville, NY

#5 Feb 14, 2011
Don't know this bob dude but get a life man.
Albert

New Hartford, NY

#6 Feb 15, 2011
Hey I was just asking! Heard he was married before and was a rotten controlfreak. My female friend was interested in him and I am just concerned for her.
hey albert

Baldwinsville, NY

#7 Feb 15, 2011
So you would go on topix to find out? Like I said man, Get A Life!
Albert

New Hartford, NY

#8 Feb 15, 2011
Why don't you mind your own business and if anyone needs a life I think it might be you!
Joe D

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 15, 2011
Albert wrote:
Hey I was just asking! Heard he was married before and was a rotten controlfreak. My female friend was interested in him and I am just concerned for her.
Tell her to stay away.
NaNa

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 15, 2011
I remember him from back in the day. Always seemed like a nice guy. Has a kid with Monique Nole.
lulu

New Hartford, NY

#12 Feb 22, 2011
Not sure if he is gay but I do know that I never see him with a woman. He is always with guys, ya never know.
arrogant big nose jr

Cortland, NY

#13 May 1, 2011
you people are sick honestly. my father, mother, and step mother do not need these twisted and delusional rumors posted on this disgusting website for all of your demented entertainment. How would you like, as a child, to see your parent's spoken about like this on the internet? i'm going to quote the few civilized people in this conversation and say GET A LIFE and stop lying about other people's.
Suzie

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 3, 2013
lulu wrote:
Not sure if he is gay but I do know that I never see him with a woman. He is always with guys, ya never know.
He's definitely not gay, usually juggles 2 or 3 girls at a time, and they usually never know about each other. I should know I was one of them and didn't know about the others.
miss thing

Utica, NY

#15 Jun 22, 2013
I was too!
zeek

Utica, NY

#16 Jun 23, 2013
He is a nice guy. Leave him alone .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shop with a Cop 3 min More Freebies Please 9
TRUMP My Stocks 401k Making Money Thanks 23 min El Chapo the dolt 25
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 30 min ConsiderThis 171
Wktv teddy bear toss worst show ever 47 min Patriot 19
Rainbow Appreciation Day 49 min Cowboy 1
Roy Moore 1 hr El Chapo the dolt 66
Why does “duh” “El Chapo” “mojo” hate Trump so ... 1 hr El Chapo the dolt 81
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 2 hr jim 244
NH Hoops Fans 3 hr akjdakd 54
Keeler oweing money 4 hr Taxpayer 44

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages