What makes some men such great liars

What makes some men such great liars

Posted in the Utica Forum

Men who are great liars

United States

#1 May 2, 2013
I am curious. Why do some men lie so much and so good. Even when they are caught in the act of doing something they will still look you in the eye and lie to your face. Isn't it better to just man up and tell the truth? I swear some men will lie about things until they day they die.
No Mystery

Carthage, NY

#2 May 2, 2013
They learned everything from women.
So sad

United States

#3 May 2, 2013
It's what they do best, but
not all men though
johnnymear

Dover, DE

#4 May 2, 2013
Thank you no mystery,for sure women are way better at it than men...
Men who are great liars

Long Island City, NY

#5 May 2, 2013
I know not all men are liars. And I know there are women who are good liars too. What I can't understand is why someone just lies over and over and over. Even when you have the proof sitting right in front of you and you show him the proof. He will still lie. Is it an illness? Is he convinced if he does it long enough I will believe him? Or has he just gotten away with it for so many years it has become a way of life.
Fake

Albany, NY

#6 May 2, 2013
Men who are great liars wrote:
I know not all men are liars. And I know there are women who are good liars too. What I can't understand is why someone just lies over and over and over. Even when you have the proof sitting right in front of you and you show him the proof. He will still lie. Is it an illness? Is he convinced if he does it long enough I will believe him? Or has he just gotten away with it for so many years it has become a way of life.
Unfortunately Some people are so fake. They deny deny deny n people fall for them. I say if u got the proof u kno what u need to do. People are players n think life is a game. Ween them out before its too late.
Zoo

Westwood, MA

#7 May 2, 2013
Poontang
Zoo

Newark, NJ

#8 May 2, 2013
Willie Nelson " darlin you gonna believe your lyin eyes or you gonna believe me."
Men who are great liars

Long Island City, NY

#9 May 2, 2013
Fake wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately Some people are so fake. They deny deny deny n people fall for them. I say if u got the proof u kno what u need to do. People are players n think life is a game. Ween them out before its too late.
Your right. My best friend gave me the best advice ever... You only HAVE to live with, what you put up with. So if you put up with it then you have to get used to living with it. Simple.
Fake

Albany, NY

#10 May 2, 2013
Men who are great liars wrote:
<quoted text>Your right. My best friend gave me the best advice ever... You only HAVE to live with, what you put up with. So if you put up with it then you have to get used to living with it. Simple.
Exactly realize your worth.
Fake

Albany, NY

#11 May 2, 2013
And if u have no attachment to him. Marriage or kids. Then it should be very easy to walk away before that comes into picture. Good luck!
Men who are great liars

United States

#12 May 2, 2013
Fake wrote:
And if u have no attachment to him. Marriage or kids. Then it should be very easy to walk away before that comes into picture. Good luck!
But what if I do have an attachment marriage and kids. Do I just stay and put up with it? I feel like my life is passing me by and I spend my days unhappy. He's off doing whatever he wants and I am stuck home miserable.
Fake

Albany, NY

#15 May 2, 2013
Men who are great liars wrote:
<quoted text>But what if I do have an attachment marriage and kids. Do I just stay and put up with it? I feel like my life is passing me by and I spend my days unhappy. He's off doing whatever he wants and I am stuck home miserable.
No way. I just meant it could be easier if no attachment. If he isn't willing to try then leave u deserve happiness. Ur friend is right we choose our happiness. Good luck
Liars

Herkimer, NY

#17 May 5, 2013
When you lie to someone you insult their intelligence. If someone can look you straight in the eye and lie to you, which is not that easy to do, then they have been doing it their entire lives and there is no hope for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Gulla 8 min Poor Steve 4
Hey SlobSmith, where you at? 31 min SlobSmith 20
wktv mornings 37 min Steve 88
enough of the bragging 38 min Raise Retards 2
Hillary For Prison 39 min Curious 9
Utica Club sign 40 min Rat Piss Beer 102
They covered it up! 41 min Time for a new DA 2
First source federal union 3 hr hmmm 9
Turning stone 19 hr Damn Indians 50

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages