First Prev
of 9
Next Last
North by Northwest

Oneida, NY

#1 May 28, 2008
People of North Utica are no better then any other part of Utica. Why do they think they are better?
Shelly Pl

AOL

#2 May 28, 2008
Because we OWN homes and MAINTAIN them.
North by Northwest

Oneida, NY

#3 May 28, 2008
But they all look like camps at Sylvan Beach.
Blame Roefi

AOL

#5 May 28, 2008
you mugs are just jealous
North by Northwest

Oneida, NY

#7 May 28, 2008
No, if I wanted a camp I would go to Sylvan Beach and buy one, not invest in North Utica!
North by Northwest

Oneida, NY

#9 May 28, 2008
At least there's no camp-like buildings in East, South and West Utica
ratzinthecellar

AOL

#11 May 29, 2008
lol, this is funny. Utica is nowhere man. One part of Utica thinking it's better than another what a joke !
West by North

Oneida, NY

#12 May 29, 2008
Ah, good old North Utica... did you know at one time it wanted to become it's own city? Yes, years ago it wanted to become it's own City. I say maybe it would be good, something like New Hartford or New York Mills. Say, Northica?
Nort Chootica

United States

#13 May 29, 2008
It clearly has the best neighborhoods and really annoyed someone so much that they started a topic. HOW FUNNY!
Jeanette Drive

AOL

#15 May 29, 2008
NU does not have boarded up houses. People who can afford this part of town, keep it up. Too bad they integrated the schools.3014
Fact

United States

#16 May 30, 2008
West by North wrote:
Ah, good old North Utica... did you know at one time it wanted to become it's own city? Yes, years ago it wanted to become it's own City. I say maybe it would be good, something like New Hartford or New York Mills. Say, Northica?
You are so full of shit, the smell is coming through my speakers!~
Camp Northutica

Oneida, NY

#17 May 30, 2008
You gotta love it here... north is best! Let's have a competition , north, south, east, west! kind of like the boilermaker party competition! What part of utica has the nicest posts on this site!
Chewy

Oneida, NY

#18 Jun 1, 2008
North Utica, North Utica, North Utica... maybe if I say it three times fast, it will totally disappear!
North by Northwest

Oneida, NY

#19 Jun 1, 2008
I think it should be re-named. Camp Northutica!
small town

United States

#20 Jun 1, 2008
North Utica was beautiful 50 years ago before all the inner city Utica a--holes moved here, now it's turning into a toilet like every where else!
Camp Northutica

Oneida, NY

#22 Jun 2, 2008
Hey "north by northwest" you robbed my name.
Briarcliff

AOL

#23 Jun 2, 2008
I LOVE my development in NU. Wouldn't move to ANYWHERE else in PEWtica
Henry

AOL

#24 Jun 2, 2008
A lot of East Utica greaseballs moved to North Utica. They all think they moved to Clinton. Somebody please tell them how foolish they all are.
gino sametini

AOL

#25 Jun 2, 2008
that cuz WE know NU is the best! the black culture now resides in EU.
Be Real

Oneida, NY

#26 Jun 2, 2008
North Utica people are just odd! Did you ever see the guy that worked for the DPW that lived in north utica, they used to call him "cave man"! Believe me there is something up in North Utica that makes those people weird. Maybe it's the water, or the close proximity to the power lines in Marcy. It's not just the people who live off of Herkimer Rd.; it's the people that live off of the old road to Riverside too! Odd, really really odd!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitution 39 min Bull 21
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 3 hr Hog and phony show 558
rob esche getting divorced 3 hr Scam Man 145
Utica now: "UtiKunta" due to White ]\[iqqer inf... 3 hr Truth 2
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? 3 hr STILL ZERO FOOLS 135
The Utica Tower (Feb '14) 4 hr Downs and Out in UT 18
Who is Lars Tetens (Apr '10) 4 hr Fortunate 30
Turning stone 8 hr Damn Indians 50

Utica Jobs

More from around the web