|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Rick wrote:
next time you get pulled over - tell the trooper "Go jump in a lake"
Well we all know for the most part they are just revenuers here in N.Y.. Siting on the highway looking to write tickets. So yeah, I feel they really should go jump off a bridge.
Brave New World

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>It is nobodies job to save someone from themselves. As a matter of fact trying to save people from themselves is why we have so many laws that are incompatible with freedom. Drug laws, seat belt laws, and helmet laws being examples.
Police, fire, military and even religious leaders are bound by oath and moral responsibility to intercede to save someone from themself. I also think that most ppl contrite of heart would try to help another in need.
comets uc

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

I thought matt Sullivan was the stupidest trooper ever.

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Brave New World wrote:
<quoted text>
Police, fire, military and even religious leaders are bound by oath and moral responsibility to intercede to save someone from themself. I also think that most ppl contrite of heart would try to help another in need.
If that is the case welcome to the "Brave New World".
I see pathetic people

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Survey Says wrote:
<quoted text>Did your mother ever tell you that if your friends jumped off a bridge you shouldn't? What would I have done? Well I'd LET HIM JUMP NOT GO OVER THE SIDE WITH HIM MORON! OMG these utica people are so stupid and hell bent on championing the failures of the public servant class they actually say the stupidest shyt! Good luck with that, you're alone on the internet so far it's become a viral joke. Wow these utica people truly are dullards and helpless!
There's cretin again, pretending to not be from utica. His overuse of the word dullard is once again on display as he tries to hide his ignorance in a 9th grade vocabulary.. You go cretin!
Survey Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

I see pathetic people wrote:
<quoted text>
There's cretin again, pretending to not be from utica. His overuse of the word dullard is once again on display as he tries to hide his ignorance in a 9th grade vocabulary.. You go cretin!
Woooo! You GO Sherlock! You're such a detective you state the obvious as if anyone cares to hide it.
Either way your babyfit and ridiculous assumptions doesn't change a thing.
Duuuuuuuuuuh!
Survey Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

LOL BTW anytime YOU can complete my "9th grade" scores (HAHAHAHA!) let me know panty model. My brains make money. You're stuck there squeee! squeee!

Where you could only have ever ended up I see!
Bada Bing

Oriskany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

As he was transported to the emergency room, he was heard to have said "All that training and I didn't overcome gravity. Morpheus! I should have just taken the blue pill."
Brave New World

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> If that is the case welcome to the "Brave New World".
Its been that way for a very long time, nothing is what its suppose to be, backasswards @ best.
I see pathetic people

Pine Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Survey Says wrote:
LOL BTW anytime YOU can complete my "9th grade" scores (HAHAHAHA!) let me know panty model. My brains make money. You're stuck there squeee! squeee!
Where you could only have ever ended up I see!
Hahaha panty model? You are literally everything you claim to hate about ooooticans. An angry rambling incoherent sociopath who devotes his life to a meaningless campaign against all things utica. Now go ahead and tell me about that amazing brain...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
utica aud 3 min Its Maintenance 52
not for profits (Jul '10) 19 min Piggy PAT 29
NH new AD, parents trying to still run show. 33 min Huh 8
How do Gays and Lesbians conceive their own chi... 36 min Judette 15
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 39 min notre blame 37
Giggers gon wild 43 min Bud 1
Police Officers 1 hr HaHa 6
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 4 hr George 90
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 6 hr Much Better 33
New Baseball Coach Named 9 hr TMI 33