Stupidest Trooper EVER!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Goofopolis

Mount Vernon, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2013
RIGHT over the side of the bridge. Say "idiot" for me!
Goofopolis

Mount Vernon, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2013
Just Saying

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2013
How about "brave" or "helping" or "thoughtful" or "caring" ... things along those lines. Why?

HE WENT OVER TRYING TO STOP THE OTHER GUY FROM GOING OVER.

More likely, you're the idiot. There, I said it for you.

Disclaimer: I am not a cop supporter. I just call them as I see them.
Nah

Buffalo, NY

#4 Nov 12, 2013
Nah I'm voting stupidest trooper ever I dont see where he stopped and announced to viewers he was "trying to save" the guy at all. Typical cop lover excuse making in fine form!
really

West Hartford, CT

#5 Nov 12, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
How about "brave" or "helping" or "thoughtful" or "caring" ... things along those lines. Why?
HE WENT OVER TRYING TO STOP THE OTHER GUY FROM GOING OVER.
More likely, you're the idiot. There, I said it for you.
Disclaimer: I am not a cop supporter. I just call them as I see them.
Dont try to explain anything to the fat bald man with glasses you think that type is even if understands
Just Saying

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2013
Nah wrote:
Nah I'm voting stupidest trooper ever I dont see where he stopped and announced to viewers he was "trying to save" the guy at all. Typical cop lover excuse making in fine form!
I'm not sure that stopping and announcing your intentions is a requirement for responding to a man jumping off of an overpass.

BTW, did you miss my disclaimer or just choose to ignore it?
Survey Says

Mount Vernon, NY

#7 Nov 12, 2013
Dumb trooper.
T POLITIX

Mohawk, NY

#8 Nov 12, 2013
So what would you have done?
Shipwreck Lady

Oriskany, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2013
Maybe he was an accomplice of the suspect and they were both in on it - so they did a Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid jump off a bridge.
Survey Says

Mount Vernon, NY

#10 Nov 12, 2013
T POLITIX wrote:
So what would you have done?
Did your mother ever tell you that if your friends jumped off a bridge you shouldn't? What would I have done? Well I'd LET HIM JUMP NOT GO OVER THE SIDE WITH HIM MORON! OMG these utica people are so stupid and hell bent on championing the failures of the public servant class they actually say the stupidest shyt! Good luck with that, you're alone on the internet so far it's become a viral joke. Wow these utica people truly are dullards and helpless!
Former One

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 12, 2013
Yep! He sure was dumb, stupid, and everything else that's negative. Risking one's life to save another certainly is all that. He should have just stood there and watched the guy go over, then all of you could fault him for that. At least he tried. I know none of you would have. And yes, I am prejudiced, I'm retired from the N.Y.S.P.
t POLITIX

Little Falls, NY

#12 Nov 12, 2013
You could never be in a position to help anyone !!!
confused

Utica, NY

#13 Nov 12, 2013
Well..your not Matt Sullivan then...lol
Survey Says

Mount Vernon, NY

#14 Nov 12, 2013
Former One wrote:
Yep! He sure was dumb, stupid, and everything else that's negative. Risking one's life to save another certainly is all that. He should have just stood there and watched the guy go over, then all of you could fault him for that. At least he tried. I know none of you would have. And yes, I am prejudiced, I'm retired from the N.Y.S.P.
Back the logic up a little further there Clem: Maybe if they weren't bothering people it wouldn't have happened.

"Risking his life" or just being an idiot? The only person I'd do this for is kids or my girl. Let the drug addict fall this is just another classic example of poor skillsets and a total lack of physical coordination. If he wanted to 'save people" for a flower he could have signed up to fight in Falluja and saved him some snakbars like real men not clownshoe 101. This is just a comedy show that's why it's all over the web today.
Brave New World

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 12, 2013
Wouldnt it be there job duty to try and save someone? Even if off duty?

I swear i should have been a correctional officer when those jobs first came to the area in the early 80s.

But as with law enforcement of anykind i couldnt see myself having a job like that, way too much bs.
Survey Says

Mount Vernon, NY

#16 Nov 12, 2013
If your friend jumps off a bridge, are you going to follow them? What if it's not even a friend but some criminal idiot?

Yeah, sorry Brave but you GO girls!

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#17 Nov 12, 2013
This guy is dumb. Should have let the moron perp fall. He is not going anywhere after falling 30ft. If he lives take his ass away. If he dies grab the shovels and start scrapping. He put his life on the line and his family's well being for a moronic P.O.S.. If someone wants to kill themselves don't put yourself in harms way trying to save the stupid.
Brave New World

Utica, NY

#18 Nov 12, 2013
Survey Says wrote:
If your friend jumps off a bridge, are you going to follow them? What if it's not even a friend but some criminal idiot?
Yeah, sorry Brave but you GO girls!
Im not saying thats what i would do, lol.

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#19 Nov 12, 2013
Brave New World wrote:
Wouldnt it be there job duty to try and save someone? Even if off duty?
I swear i should have been a correctional officer when those jobs first came to the area in the early 80s.
But as with law enforcement of anykind i couldnt see myself having a job like that, way too much bs.
It is nobodies job to save someone from themselves. As a matter of fact trying to save people from themselves is why we have so many laws that are incompatible with freedom. Drug laws, seat belt laws, and helmet laws being examples.
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#20 Nov 12, 2013
next time you get pulled over - tell the trooper "Go jump in a lake"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 4 min Wondering why 49
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... (Apr '14) 7 min Idiots 318
Charlie Shove 7 min rrecreal 72
Planet fitness riverside center utica ny 8 min The Greatest 27
Why do people vote Republican 12 min lol 123
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 18 min The truth hurts 40
Holland Patent Football Perverts 27 min Knight Mom 4
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 1 hr whats one have 49
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 4 hr Wet Dream Car Washer 269
Utica Dating