Utica Rescue Mission in lights

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nico Pecci

Carthage, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2013
The rescue mission shines bringing the community hope what a difference a new director makes I will send my money again and some additional donations

“Praise the Dollar,send turkey!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Dec 13, 2013
Nico Pecci wrote:
The rescue mission shines bringing the community hope what a difference a new director makes I will send my money again and some additional donations
You are a gullible fool.
Nico Pecci

Carthage, NY

#3 Dec 13, 2013
Rev Phil Hodge wrote:
<quoted text> You are a gullible fool.
No I think this director will do the right thing for our community I met him and I like him
Angela Santori

Carthage, NY

#4 Dec 14, 2013
I think the lighting of the mission brings a new life to our community, about time
scrooge

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 14, 2013
The Rev. Bill Dodge should have been jailed !!
Joel Klein

Carthage, NY

#6 Dec 14, 2013
scrooge wrote:
The Rev. Bill Dodge should have been jailed !!
God will do justice
Carla Sampiano

Carthage, NY

#7 Dec 14, 2013
We drove with our kids by the mission and looks wonderful, my nephew was in the Parker house many years back and he is doing fine now! thank you for the new administration doing good again,
Joey Saldana

Carthage, NY

#9 Dec 15, 2013
The rescue mission has resurrected from the ashes that the previous administration left behind, kuros to the new administration, the lighting is a good sign of things to come.
community watch dog

Carthage, NY

#10 Dec 16, 2013
The rescue mission looks great about time some one is doing their work
Laura Thompson

Carthage, NY

#11 Dec 16, 2013
I think this new guy I heard he is also a coach will make some good changes i ate there a few times the food is good they help my girl with food and clothes
Gerry Santangelo

Carthage, NY

#12 Dec 17, 2013
I was waiting for this time to start donating again,
Im Done

Utica, NY

#14 Dec 17, 2013
I will never donate to the Utica Rescue Mission again !! I can't trust them anymore!
Gerry Santangelo

Carthage, NY

#15 Dec 18, 2013
Im Done wrote:
I will never donate to the Utica Rescue Mission again !! I can't trust them anymore!
Is unfair to punish the good work of the people for one individual (whom)will pay for this, I heard this new administration has the heart in the right place, let's not punish the innocent.
Lorenzo Santini

Carthage, NY

#16 Dec 18, 2013
Yes New York Mills will support the new guys since Utica is not
Uticans

Herkimer, NY

#17 Dec 19, 2013
Lorenzo Santini wrote:
Yes New York Mills will support the new guys since Utica is not
the new guy is supported by the community and is a native Utican. He is a good person and has the support of Utica as well. You always have a few Naysayers. Mr Dodge stop posting on this site. Stick to your new Ohio project.
The Grinch who stoled

Utica, NY

#18 Dec 19, 2013
What guarantee do I have my donations won't be embezzled by some crooked employee again ?
I got Scroodged

Utica, NY

#20 Dec 19, 2013
Rev Phil Hodge wrote:
<quoted text>
None. Nada. Zilch. All you people who even drop off cookies and such, just know the staff will gobble them up, take them home, and stash them. The clients will see them unless they are burned broken or stale. Dems da facts. The place relies on your gullibility. Fact. I know!
This is one of the reasons I will never donate to the Utica Rescue Mission again !!!
Questioning

Syracuse, NY

#21 Dec 20, 2013
Did they hire someone?
Need to know

Kingston, PA

#22 Dec 24, 2013
Where is Dodge?
former donation giver

Utica, NY

#23 Dec 25, 2013
Did any of the turkeys get up and walk out of the Rescue Mission and go to the Rev. Bill Dodge's new house ? I wonder if anyone caught the reverend's hand in the cookie jar yet ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Tallarino and Harmony (Sep '11) 34 min Stupid frankly 16
Bob C from National Grid 2 hr Gamblin man 17
Body at Olbiston Apts? 3 hr mr know it all 16
News Which Celebrity is Wearing Today's 'Kinky Boots?' 3 hr OLDITALIANTOTHECORE 1
African MOTHERBOARD PARTS ZERO ZERO ZERO WORKST... 3 hr BAT WING NANO 19
Burger King Fish Sandwich --WTH!!!??? (Jan '13) 3 hr Grow up and get a... 21
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Palmieri as Mayor? (Dec '13) 4 hr RetiredIvyLeague... 36
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 4 hr Grow up and get a... 30
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 4 hr Boyfriends 257
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 5 hr Welfare SportsQueens 35
Carbone Sold 6 hr Huuuge 12

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages