New mixtape dropping soon " Da upstat...

New mixtape dropping soon " Da upstate Joke" release April 1st

Posted in the Utica Forum

BIG LUCK

Springfield, NJ

#1 Feb 26, 2014
Peep dis I got 2 mixtape popping off soon. First one is dropping April first and it's a true experience of my life. It's titled "Da upstate joke" and my other album after dat one is titled " my son is embarrassed of his wanna be G daddy" now dat one will be hot and should be released in June. Now I gotta get back to baggin up dis work of cd's to give away because I surely can't sell dem. for some reason I'm still putting music on cd's like is 1989 up in here
Johnson

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2014
I can't believe how big your ass**** must be! The guy who did those acts on the cows did the same thing to you, but you consented w****!
Wtf

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2014
BIG LUCK wrote:
Peep dis I got 2 mixtape popping off soon. First one is dropping April first and it's a true experience of my life. It's titled "Da upstate joke" and my other album after dat one is titled " my son is embarrassed of his wanna be G daddy" now dat one will be hot and should be released in June. Now I gotta get back to baggin up dis work of cd's to give away because I surely can't sell dem. for some reason I'm still putting music on cd's like is 1989 up in here
Wtf is wrong with you. I'm calling John Munch on your ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oneida County Sheriff's Make Top Ten Arrest 12 min A Taxpayer 8
Five guys owner racist 16 min Bill 3
taber road - new hartford - cancer road? (Feb '09) 36 min moles 10
Down syndrome smith bras trans living 38 min moles 3
D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany (Apr '13) 39 min Que 79
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 48 min Memorial Day Sock 6,135
What is going on with Don Shipmans hair? 1 hr Avid viewer 3
Im really glad your precious comets lost. 9 hr STFU hockeyqueen 44
Tony's Audilicous 9 hr Esches Boys Nite 12
Pistol Permits in Oneida County 10 hr More fckn CNY losers 43