4 season pizza
in the know

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
has the 4 season pizza parlor, in marcy, changed owenership? i see this old fat guy, and his wife there every saturday night around 6pm, figure they are the new owners.
Freebie the Bean

Tully, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
With the prices the old owner was charging he could've retired...so it wouldn't surprise me.
Truth

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2013
You mean Ray's not there anymore?
DNA Center of Utica

Enfield, CT

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Ray is the old fat guy....
you are clueless

Orlando, FL

#5 Mar 31, 2013
actually he is not fat and ray till is the owners and for the Quality and Quanity of the food you are getting what you pay for. Jealousy is a very ugly trait to have and you do not wear it well at all, And he is not married so get you facts straight before you write your information to public
you are clueless

Orlando, FL

#7 Apr 1, 2013
are you really that ignorant because he is no married means that he is gay ? No he is not and his personal life is none of your business for that matter.
knowledge

Ithaca, NY

#8 Apr 2, 2013
you are clueless wrote:
are you really that ignorant because he is no married means that he is gay ? No he is not and his personal life is none of your business for that matter.
maybe not gay but something ain't Rite with that guy he only hires really young pritty girls & after a alittle while I go back and don't see the same girls anymore they never stay long & just to let u know he's not as nice as he apears to be I heard him disrespecting a female employee for some kinda mistake she claimed he made he's a greety Bastard who disguises his true intent with pritty employees & a calm & cool demeanor when infact he's a fire cracker
get your facts straight

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2013
He has a girlfriend, and he has kids. He's NOT gay. He doesn't hire just girls.. there's guys in the back that make your pizza and wings. Girls just prefer to work up front and boys prefer the back is all. He can be difficult but he's also easy going.. He cares very much about school, so he's flexible with their schedules. He's also very flexible with days off.. some employees take advantage of it, that's why you don't see the same workers all the time. As for the "fat old man and stupid wife" if they are who I'm thinking of, they are just loyal costumers. I used to work for him a few years back, and it was the easiest job to juggle with school.
boobaliscious

Ithaca, NY

#11 Nov 12, 2013
Lol his girlfriend would date anyone that was willing to pay the bills lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the ]\[lqqer THINKS REAL MEN WITH MONEY CARE WH... 18 min DAY 19 SLOBFAIL 55
fat WELFARE SLOB PRETENDS TO GET WHITESBORO ADD... 20 min DAY 19 SLOBFAIL 9
attn SPINELESS TABER SLOB PUNK WELFARE COWARD 21 min DAY 19 SLOBFAIL 7
omg PUNK SMITH SAYING HE'S GOING TO TALK TO COP 22 min DAY 19 SLOBFAIL 33
happy days CHIMPCOGO 300TH HOMICIDE THIS YEAR B... 23 min hip hip 9
Oneida County no confidence 42 min Tick tock 2
New York Taxes Highest in US - AGAIN! 45 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 30
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 48 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 77
rob esche getting divorced 49 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 53
Tony's Washington Mills 12 hr Parkway 10