BUTTERBALL RASH

Whitesboro, NY

#103 Apr 21, 2013
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're in such denial you can't read your own posts. Face it chubs you're a loser, a coward, and a fat crack licking pervert. Now go tie down that box you're living in it's windy today.
It's had to imagine the loser is that f stupid, it's in black and white in post 53 on albany thread.

But the f idiot can't grasp reading, thinking, it's just a pure loser.

You're better off talking to a rock, and it doesn't have a rash.

It is founded that rashes and disease eat away at the brain.

Poor butterball, living on the public dole, but on topix he can be what ever he pretends to be.
The prisoner

New York, NY

#104 Apr 21, 2013
Cliffs I was just lying here on my bunk looking at a picture of your naked butt and remembering the night in prison you pulled a train of 27 guys. You are still the for hole record holder!
BUTTERBALL RASH

Whitesboro, NY

#106 Apr 21, 2013
The prisoner wrote:
Cliffs I was just lying here on my bunk looking at a picture of your naked butt and remembering the night in prison you pulled a train of 27 guys. You are still the for hole record holder!
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAAA

A butterball train, that's a dermatologist's dream.
Slimy CNY Rubes

United States

#107 Apr 21, 2013
How sad that this is all the creativity these "law & order" wanabees can conceive. Sex perv little boy "humor" from scum that could never cut it because they're just fat piggish little boys who never matured or evolved past fat 12 year old sex obsessed mentalboy like they raise there.

CNY is a cesspool of human waste. Some of it even talks!
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#108 Apr 21, 2013
Slimy CNY Rubes wrote:
How sad that this is all the creativity these "law & order" wanabees can conceive. Sex perv little boy "humor" from scum that could never cut it because they're just fat piggish little boys who never matured or evolved past fat 12 year old sex obsessed mentalboy like they raise there.
You're living proof.
BUSTED COWARD RASH CP

Whitesboro, NY

#109 Apr 21, 2013
Slimy CNY Rubes wrote:
Poor rash lowlife, can't do anything but fill mom. Can't find a cure for that stinking p i g yet ?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#110 Apr 21, 2013
The prisoner wrote:
Hahahaha!!!!!
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#111 Apr 21, 2013
Slimy CNY Rubes wrote:
Again. Don't blame them. Blame their education and the environment they live in. They don't know any better.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#112 Apr 21, 2013
Any answers whitesboro trash?
Lainey

Utica, NY

#113 Apr 21, 2013
CCP wrote:
You know where I'll be. You called for the meeting and you agreed to the place. You've no excuses and no smoke screens will cover your yellow bellied fat azzzzz now.
PS. Bring a first aid kit - you're going to need it.
CCP,
What are they talking about. You must stand up for yourself.
Slimy CNY Rubes

United States

#114 Apr 21, 2013
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're living proof.
Yeah! I'm proof that people see you for the depraved sex-obsessed little boys that you are.
Your own words prove it facefuck. Whatever you say, you'll never explain that away. You people are pervy little mental infants that don't emotionally evolve past 13. Your own words prove it upstate inbreed.
Fort Prison

Schenectady, NY

#115 Apr 22, 2013
How about answering those questions whitesboro trash
Fort Prison

Schenectady, NY

#116 Apr 22, 2013
How does it feel to be a fu cking retard whitesboro trash?

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#117 Apr 22, 2013
See look at you Cliff. You post something 5 hours ago, the re post the same thing to get him to respond. Who chases who? You are an idiot.
Wboro Trash Is A Retard

Schenectady, NY

#118 Apr 22, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
See look at you Cliff. You post something 5 hours ago, the re post the same thing to get him to respond. Who chases who? You are an idiot.
p

How's Rome tonight human garbage? How's that cell phone connection liar?
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#119 Apr 22, 2013
Cliffy the fat freak Cretin waitin' on the Heat to move to Utica to be right about something in his failed pathetic loser life. Guess what fat Cliffy dork?......you're wrrrroooooong again!

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#120 Apr 22, 2013
Yep you know I'm right.
Wboro Trash Is A Retard

Schenectady, NY

#121 Apr 22, 2013
CCP wrote:
Cliffy the fat freak Cretin waitin' on the Heat to move to Utica to be right about something in his failed pathetic loser life. Guess what fat Cliffy dork?......you're wrrrroooooong again!
How does it feel to chase me around this site actually thinking you're insulting me you half wit?
How does it feel to be trash in whitesboro?
How does it feel to live next to a prison?
Wboro Trash Is A Retard

Schenectady, NY

#122 Apr 22, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Yep you know I'm right.
Do you get embarrassed when you tell people you live in Rome? Is that why your location shows Rome but you deny living there? Does it hurt you that bad Rome garbage?
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#123 Apr 22, 2013
Wboro Trash Is A Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to chase me around this site actually thinking you're insulting me you half wit?
How does it feel to be trash in whitesboro?
How does it feel to live next to a prison?
The real question is: How'd you get so fat on the drippings from your mammy's green moose knuckle? Is her cholesteral that high?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apocalypse 17:1-18 17 min The truth about you 4
Clean up the streets upd 1 hr citizens against ... 2
Antonio's pizza on sunset ave 1 hr awesome 5
Hotel Utica 1 hr Disgusted 15
WOUR is terrible!!!! 1 hr Media Critic 16
Poll Who is gonna win - Mayweather or Pacquiao? 2 hr down goes frazier 10
modified baseball (Sep '13) 3 hr nooooo 44
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]