CCP Is A Coward
RASH BUSTED COWARD

Whitesboro, NY

#82 Apr 20, 2013
You still at crossgates giving tours rashie ?.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

United States

#83 Apr 20, 2013
CCP is very sexy. I want to touch his dinky.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#84 Apr 20, 2013
RASH BUSTED COWARD wrote:
You still at crossgates giving tours rashie ?.
Still waiting for you to show the post whitesboro trash. Also still waiting for the locations of the prisons in the capital district you half a retard.
Lainey

Utica, NY

#85 Apr 20, 2013
I am waiting for you.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#86 Apr 20, 2013
Marty And CCP Are Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am. Please explain Rome garbage.
You want me to explain Rome garbage?? Im not sure when the garbage gets picked up since I don't live in that city. Clifford please ask better questions. Geez.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#87 Apr 20, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to explain Rome garbage?? Im not sure when the garbage gets picked up since I don't live in that city. Clifford please ask better questions. Geez.
Your the Rome garbage. How does it feel to be human lying trash?
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#88 Apr 21, 2013
Cliffy fat azzzz, looks like you had an unsuccessful night trying to lie your way out of being a fat slob coward. Your posts don't lie dork, you've proven once and for all what you are - a fat, no life, know nothing, loud mouthed, loser, liar, coward who hides behind an Obama phone while pawing his mammy's dripping, stinking, greasy clam.
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#89 Apr 21, 2013
52,53,54 Albany WELFARE TRASH UTICA34 FLIPPING - you acknowledged it and I was there, you lying piece of dogsh!t. I don't know who you think you where talking to last night but it's not me - just another guy that can't stand your fat azzzzzz and who knows you for what you are, a fat, bone smuggling, lying, know nothing, spineless, coward.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#90 Apr 21, 2013
CCP wrote:
52,53,54 Albany WELFARE TRASH UTICA34 FLIPPING - you acknowledged it and I was there, you lying piece of dogsh!t. I don't know who you think you where talking to last night but it's not me - just another guy that can't stand your fat azzzzzz and who knows you for what you are, a fat, bone smuggling, lying, know nothing, spineless, coward.
Still waiting for you to show the post whitesboro trash. Also still waiting for the locations of the prisons in the capital district you half a retard.
BUTTERBALL RASH

Whitesboro, NY

#92 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Still waiting for C O C K to show MY DAD. Also still waiting for the locations of MOMS RASH ON HER ROTTED SN ACH.
Good luck with mom and dad butterballrash hands.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#93 Apr 21, 2013
BUTTERBALL RASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with mom and dad butterballrash hands.
Cliffys a cutie

New York, NY

#94 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
When you were a guest of the NYS prison system in Oneida county is this when you started to hate our area? You should have enjoyed it and made the best of it because now your new Saratoga lover boys have more room to slip you their salami!
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#95 Apr 21, 2013
Try answering the questions you lying piece of human garbage. Your mind is one of a twit. Please point out to me where I agreed to go to exit 31 you retard. Please tell me where the prisons are in Albany you claim there are. Please point these out you useless piece of human waste.

CCP you are a waste. Now go watch the prison you fu cking failure.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#96 Apr 21, 2013
Answer the questions you human garbage.
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#97 Apr 21, 2013
Try answering the questions you lying piece of human garbage. Your mind is one of a twit. Please point out to me where I agreed to go to exit 31 you retard. Please tell me where the prisons are in Albany you claim there are. Please point these out you useless piece of human waste.
CCP wrote:
52,53,54 Albany WELFARE TRASH UTICA34 FLIPPING - you acknowledged it and I was there.

How many times do I have to tell you. I posted the exact posts above and you claimed you didn't write them - well there they are fat azzzzz go look them up. Read 'em and weep you lazy fat slob lying coward.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#98 Apr 21, 2013
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
CCP wrote:
52,53,54 Albany WELFARE TRASH UTICA34 FLIPPING - you acknowledged it and I was there.
How many times do I have to tell you. I posted the exact posts above and you claimed you didn't write them - well there they are fat azzzzz go look them up. Read 'em and weep you lazy fat slob lying coward.

CCP

New Hartford, NY

#99 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess you're in such denial you can't read your own posts. Face it chubs you're a loser, a coward, and a fat crack licking pervert. Now go tie down that box you're living in it's windy today.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#100 Apr 21, 2013
Answer the questions liar.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#101 Apr 21, 2013
Answer the questions you human waste. No where did I say I was going to exit 31 you liar.
Marty And CCP Are Trash

Schenectady, NY

#102 Apr 21, 2013
Scumbag liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many trillions are wasted on free health care 10 min ebulla 9
was trooper justified shooting unarmed escapee 24 min Revrider 7
local ghost hunters (Jan '14) 1 hr The-hearing-one 9
lapolla thinks a mayor run 2 hr lol 54
Whitesboro Fire Department 3 hr eek 3
The Confederate Society 7 hr oblamcare 13
Bristol Palin, 10 hr Defraud 13
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE