CCP Is A Coward
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Already trying to change his story. I knew he'd punk out like that poor trash from Rome. Go back to guarding the prison you piece of human rot. Crossgates...Macy's parking lot...Saturday night...800 pm you coward human garbage.
Sam

Greig, NY

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
Already trying to change his story. I knew he'd punk out like that poor trash from Rome. Go back to guarding the prison you piece of human rot. Crossgates...Macy's parking lot...Saturday night...800 pm you coward human garbage.
First name CCP
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#3 Apr 19, 2013
Don't forget tomorrow at crossgates prison bi tch. I see you've been absent since called out. Wonder why you whitesboro scum?
JAILBREAKING RASH

Ithaca, NY

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Most people have lives and aren't losers living the jailbreak topix dream rash girl.
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#5 Apr 19, 2013
JAILBREAKING RASH wrote:
Most people have lives and aren't losers living the jailbreak topix dream rash girl.
Man your post prison bi tch.
JAILBREAKING RASH

Ithaca, NY

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Get a wireless plan.
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#7 Apr 19, 2013
JAILBREAKING RASH wrote:
Get a wireless plan.
Get back to your job prison bi tch.
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Come out come out wherever you are prion bi tch.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Forts And Runways wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet you would man his post...

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 19, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I'd bet you would man his post...
Lol
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#11 Apr 19, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I'd bet you would man his post...
Whitesboro trash would love that. Unfortunately for him I don't go that way but im sure some of the cons he watches do.
Peace

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2013
Forts And Runways wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean whiteswhoro Sanctidaddy. I picked him up on one of his many many "coach bashing" threads venting at parents about neanderball when I called him out on it. He's some emotionally immature whiteshoro coach or parent. You know, the usual upstate "Coors Light Dads" as they refer to themselves. Fat belligerent sanctidaddys that make drama out of simple school sports.
As you can tell by their life's focus, they aren't that worldly or enlightened. And since they self-select you don't feel guilty just abusing them for what they let their lives become on topix!
Peace!
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>You mean whiteswhoro Sanctidaddy. I picked him up on one of his many many "coach bashing" threads venting at parents about neanderball when I called him out on it. He's some emotionally immature whiteshoro coach or parent. You know, the usual upstate "Coors Light Dads" as they refer to themselves. Fat belligerent sanctidaddys that make drama out of simple school sports.
As you can tell by their life's focus, they aren't that worldly or enlightened. And since they self-select you don't feel guilty just abusing them for what they let their lives become on topix!
Peace!
That would be the guy! Lol

Pretty sure this mental midget would be blown away by the fact that some cities actually have more than one movie theatre. Lol
Peace

United States

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Forts And Runways wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the guy! Lol
Pretty sure this mental midget would be blown away by the fact that some cities actually have more than one movie theatre. Lol
Or water you don't get a "boil order" on 2x a month.... Garbage pickup that you pay for in your taxes and no noise or crime to speak of.
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#15 Apr 20, 2013
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>Or water you don't get a "boil order" on 2x a month.... Garbage pickup that you pay for in your taxes and no noise or crime to speak of.
Yeah...that would blow him away. Lol
CCP

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Apr 20, 2013
You know where I'll be. You called for the meeting and you agreed to the place. You've no excuses and no smoke screens will cover your yellow bellied fat azzzzz now.

PS. Bring a first aid kit - you're going to need it.
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#17 Apr 20, 2013
CCP wrote:
You know where I'll be. You called for the meeting and you agreed to the place. You've no excuses and no smoke screens will cover your yellow bellied fat azzzzz now.
8 pm. Macy's at crossgates mall. Be there prison bi tch.
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#18 Apr 20, 2013
CCP wrote:
And you better be on your way not like that pu ssy Rome garbage who didnt show.
Whitesboro Prison

Albany, NY

#19 Apr 20, 2013
So what type of trashmobile should I be looking for whitesboro trash? I'm here. Silver 2010 Lexus gx I'm driving. You bat be here prison bi tch.
stfu

Ithaca, NY

#20 Apr 20, 2013
Whitesboro Prison wrote:
So what type of trashmobile should I be looking for whitesboro trash? I'm here. Silver 2010 Lexus gx I'm driving. You bat be here prison bi tch.
You lining welfare loser, your welfare phone is not bouncing off a tower in albany you loser.

Is your entire scumbag family inept to any technology due to the rashes on your scum family ?

So coward next times you come bring mom so you can see her teeth knocked out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr Elightened Observ... 1,284
So I Was In Lowes 1 hr larry white 7
keep any one word (Dec '12) 1 hr Elightened Observ... 502
Bodacious Ta-Ta's 1 hr Fitness Expert 40
Piazza k9 services 1 hr good ole utica 21
nh wins tonight 2 hr Stop 12
Downtown hospital 2 hr Local RN 112
Utica attorneys 2 hr Utica 34
Herb Philipson's being sold 5 hr The price fighter 77
Sneaky brindisi 5 hr Cuomo Tax Hikes 66