Next Last

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#27 Mar 15, 2013
mmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you from Utica??
Nope. New Hartford. Huge difference and now I live in the capital district.
Omy

East Syracuse, NY

#28 Mar 15, 2013
Mr Meat Head wrote:
No further comments to this turd. Ignore every post, regardless of it's stupidity. Log on and just say "Me Too".
We must try at least to motivate Utica 34 to get a JOB don't you think?

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#29 Mar 15, 2013
Omy wrote:
<quoted text>We must try at least to motivate Utica 34 to get a JOB don't you think?
No, ignor him and they go away. The only job he needs is attached to his wrist.

Level 4

Schenectady, NY

#30 Mar 15, 2013
Mr Meat Head wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ignor him and they go away. The only job he needs is attached to his wrist.
White trash.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Mar 15, 2013
Big surprise

Level 4

Schenectady, NY

#32 Mar 15, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Big surprise
Trash.
JENNELL lover

Watertown, NY

#33 Mar 16, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. New Hartford. Huge difference and now I live in the capital district.
Don't make me tell everyone on hear about the 1 minute we spent together and you could not perform. I told you when we were in the back of that "am boo lance" in front of the "lie berry" that you were the smallest white guy I had ever seen, but that didn't matter to me. Your large vocabulary of 1 and 2 syllable words just impressed me to no end. And that little wart on the tip was such a cute back color. And you have a job . Very soon you could be #3 wash boy at the used car lot. I understand that you now have 4 cars for sale. Some of them are as new as 1975! I am so impressed. Do you think your Dad/boss will let you take one home . I could meet you at your trailer park and we could get in the back seat. Maybe it will look bigger than its 1" when you get circumcised! I ever understood why new Hartford tossed your family and their double wide out! You were the talk of the town. I believe in you, utica34. You will be making the minimum wage in another year or two. Then we can give our love chid a first and last name. I want to be MRS utica34 when you finally grow up!
PS - don't let Marty hurt you on Sunday, just because he is bigger (in every way), smarter, stronger and better looking than you!

Level 4

Schenectady, NY

#34 Mar 16, 2013
JENNELL lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make me tell everyone on hear about the 1 minute we spent together and you could not perform. I told you when we were in the back of that "am boo lance" in front of the "lie berry" that you were the smallest white guy I had ever seen, but that didn't matter to me. Your large vocabulary of 1 and 2 syllable words just impressed me to no end. And that little wart on the tip was such a cute back color. And you have a job . Very soon you could be #3 wash boy at the used car lot. I understand that you now have 4 cars for sale. Some of them are as new as 1975! I am so impressed. Do you think your Dad/boss will let you take one home . I could meet you at your trailer park and we could get in the back seat. Maybe it will look bigger than its 1" when you get circumcised! I ever understood why new Hartford tossed your family and their double wide out! You were the talk of the town. I believe in you, utica34. You will be making the minimum wage in another year or two. Then we can give our love chid a first and last name. I want to be MRS utica34 when you finally grow up!
PS - don't let Marty hurt you on Sunday, just because he is bigger (in every way), smarter, stronger and better looking than you!
Rome trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fireworks oneida co.illegal herkimer co. legal 32 min 2 years ahead 2
Best Hockey team of all-time in Utica (Feb '11) 49 min jeff c 71
Shower caps 1 hr vanessa 1
area to get new hospital 1 hr Utica resident 15
Does a creature live in the Utica harbor? 1 hr Utica monsters 3
BOB Cali and Herb Cully (Dec '09) 1 hr Utica resident 113
Obama halts sale of some military equipment to ... 2 hr Joe 5
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 3 hr rampage 215
More from around the web

Utica People Search