Skate -a- Rama looks terrible!

Skate -a- Rama looks terrible!

Posted in the Utica Forum

crumb

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Can anything be done? What should be an asset is an eyesore! Imaging what the out of town boilermaker runners must think of this lovely building!
Tlaloc

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 4, 2011
We think most of the city of Utica is an eyesore to New York State. That particular area near the roller skating rink is a terrible blight to your area.
hotMESS

Syracuse, NY

#4 Aug 4, 2011
Skate-A-Rama has always looked terrible, but the kids don't seem to care.
hahaobama

Long Eddy, NY

#5 Aug 4, 2011
hotMESS wrote:
Skate-A-Rama has always looked terrible, but the kids don't seem to care.
I agree, it looked terrible YEARS ago, and you are correct, the kids don't care, nor do I if they are off the streets and having fun.
crumb

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 4, 2011
Paint is not that expensive.
JJC

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 5, 2011
Anything in a half mile radius of that building looks terrible.
I LOVE HATERS

Camillus, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2011
yeah used to go to skate a rama for years since i was little and now am 30 and i bring my kids there and its like holy shit.. wat the hell.... all that money they make there they cant fix it up for the kids!!!! i mean buckets hang n from the ceiling, the floor is all bumpy, roller skates are all torn up,the ceiling looks like its about to fall down damn i wish midstate was still open that was the shit!!!!!!!!!
Wheel Fun

Rome, NY

#9 Aug 6, 2011
Ask Bill why the plce is so trashy.
Funny Guy

Cortland, NY

#10 Aug 6, 2011
The whole area is a dump!
yes sir

Utica, NY

#11 Oct 11, 2011
I was just in this dump this weekend for a party and I was disgusted. I think that it should be shut down for the health and wellness of the people that go there to skate as well as the employees. The ceiling was falling down and there was pieces of moldy ceiling tiles falling down, buckets hanging from the ceiling. I laughed when they said "no chewing gum, it may ruin the floors". Really?!! The floors were warped and you could feel soft spot as you walked around as you might fall right through. Something really should be done. This place should be shut down before someone gets hurt or sick.
confused

Baldwinsville, NY

#12 Oct 12, 2011
check out the black mold all over the ceilings walls and bathrooms. real health hazzard!!!!!
tammy

Camillus, NY

#13 Oct 12, 2011
The place is in Yorkville. Call their codes dept.
tammy

Baldwinsville, NY

#14 Oct 12, 2011
And PLEASE look for my phone number in the mens room....I NEED $$$$$$$
Hmmmm

Jersey City, NJ

#15 Oct 13, 2011
OMG you guys r idiots!! Why the hell do u go?? And the fool who booked a party ??? Moron
skater

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2013
What a dump!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katrina Smith is pregnant AGAIN 14 min Utica K pregnant ... 12
New hartford is the new east utica 2 hr Stugots 128
attn 75 PERCENT OF THE WORLDS POOREST COUNTRIES... (Jul '16) 4 hr sad but true 190
apes BRUTALLY THRASHED ON URBAN DICTIONARY 4 hr sad but true 7
Gary Kingsley - Crackhead trouble at NANAs hou... (Nov '11) 4 hr Karma 27
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL. 4 hr sad but true 47
Claudia to senior citizens: Thanks for the vote... 5 hr Gorsuch 16
Two Utica cops beat up 15 year kid on Albany st... 6 hr Utica dd 24
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 7 hr Low Income Area 928
c h e a t 18 hr Yummy 21

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages