Tim Creaser A.K.A. Johnny Cash

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FAN

Fayetteville, NY

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Has anyone heard this guy?? He's amazing. Why is he in this area? I saw him in a bar in Clinton and I thought it was the jukebox playing.....I wasn't the only one, some other dude went up to him and said he was lip sinking. So Creaser shut everything off and sang right in the guys face...the guy just about shiat his pants. He sounds Just like him WTF.
Then he sang like five different artists....And again sounded just like them....Ill bet he wont be in this area long....my guess is Vegas or something...Does anyone know where hes playin next?
friend

New York, NY

#2 Jan 5, 2010
You can check him out on myspace Im pretty sure he updates where he is playing.. http://www.myspace.com/creaser
cash

Fayetteville, NY

#3 Jan 5, 2010
One of the greatest singers.

Doesn't compare with today's jigs,running around, yelling, yo homie,ill rob your house,buy some crack after robbing your shack.

For the idiots-that was sarcastic,rap is for welfare breed people.

FRIEND,thanks for the post,will check it out.
Class of 1969

New York, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2010
Heard him on Keeler. The guy does have talent...
Bobby Jindal

Epping, NH

#5 Jan 6, 2010
Thanks for the link. This guy is great. Much better than all the idiot rap "stars" running the area.
known him long time

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jan 6, 2010
I'll email him and tell him about this topix. Tim Creeper- as I call him, used to do all sorts of covers, but now its mostly Johnny Cash. When he was a kid, he used to scream really high notes like Judas Priest! Now he does Cash. Wtf?
very talented

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2010
We had seen him before (a couple times) and then at Knuckleheads in Westmoreland the night before Thanksgiving....amazing!!!! Such a talent!
family

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 6, 2010
Glad to read all these great comments towards him. he is very talented and I am PROUD to call him MY UNCLE!!
Scot Lady

Jamesville, NY

#9 Jan 6, 2010
I just checked out his site, what talent. Definitely want to see him locally soon!!
Low Bar Larry

Cortland, NY

#10 Jan 6, 2010
known him long time wrote:
I'll email him and tell him about this topix.
No need to email since his is the 1st post here. Comparing gangsta rap to johnny cash? L-O muthafuggin L! Is there a difference? Parroting garbage is what alcoholic-has been musicians do when they have nothing creative left but want to stay out late & drink.
FAN

Fayetteville, NY

#11 Jan 6, 2010
Low Bar Larry wrote:
<quoted text>No need to email since his is the 1st post here.
Hey Low Bar...Brush your Tooth...and slick back your Mullet.Then wander down to the local store and see if you can buy a clue. Cause I aint him, But I sure wish I had the talent he does...
no such thing

Cold Brook, NY

#12 Mar 20, 2010
known him long time wrote:
I'll email him and tell him about this topix. Tim Creeper- as I call him, used to do all sorts of covers, but now its mostly Johnny Cash. When he was a kid, he used to scream really high notes like Judas Priest! Now he does Cash. Wtf?
Beer... Cigarettes... Age... having gone NO WHERE since he was a kid... his choice of chicks... not listening to those who might know something... guess why he's not more famous (or wealthy...)
GabrielsGirl22

Canastota, NY

#13 Mar 20, 2010
I knew Tim about 20 years ago. Not only was he a great singer, he could play just about any instrument and had a huge catalog of original music. He used to do alot of work at Bob Acquaviva's studio, Acqrok, back then. I always expected him to "make it" and was sure I'd hear him on the radio for years. Unfortuneatly sheer talent sometimes isnt enough these days. You have to have the right connections....managers, producers, marketing...etc.... It's the only thing I can think of that Tim maybe didnt have as he should of definitely been a household name!
Shaggy

Rome, NY

#14 Mar 22, 2010
no such thing wrote:
<quoted text>
Beer... Cigarettes... Age... having gone NO WHERE since he was a kid... his choice of chicks... not listening to those who might know something... guess why he's not more famous (or wealthy...)
You sir, are a complete moron.
Thats the wrong link

Syracuse, NY

#15 Mar 22, 2010
His website is http://www.timcreaser.com

This guy is good! I'm not much of a Johnny Cash fan, but he makes it sound good... He sure don't look like a has-been drunk. He must live in NYC because his contacts are from there, so he obviously has gone somewhere...
Yay for Karaoke

United States

#16 Mar 22, 2010
He should hop on Nancy Kenyon. Everyone else has and Phil wouldn't even notice.
Yay for Karaoke

United States

#17 Mar 22, 2010
GabrielsGirl22 wrote:
he should of definitely been a household name!
He is! We call him "No Cash Trash".
Wow

Syracuse, NY

#18 Mar 22, 2010
Yay for Karaoke wrote:
He should hop on Nancy Kenyon. Everyone else has and Phil wouldn't even notice.
Wow, even a thread about a talented musician turns into Nancy Kenyon!! What has she have to do with Tim Creaser?
I think someone on TOPIX not only hates Nancy and Phil, but most every musician in the area. WTF is wrong with you?
Were you in a band with Creaser or Kenyon and they gave you the boot?
Wow

Durhamville, NY

#19 Mar 22, 2010
What does Nancy Kenyon have to do with anything???
Isnt the thread about Creeser the Johnny Cash guy? Why do musicians get bashed on this site? The amount hate in this area is unbelievable!
Helen

Utica, NY

#20 Apr 28, 2010
I think he is dreamy! I want to take him home with me. I know where he works & will have my way, one of these days!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid GEORGE BUSH opens mouth 16 min Greg d 4
Cover up at OCJ 5 hr Undersheriff 10
fem voice MARIOPUSS E VERTUCCI PASALINA 5 hr Lampoon 3
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 5 hr Sam I am 32
Liz Paul druggie daughter arrested again 5 hr Conking 2
Prostitution bust 5 hr your mother 82
Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna's "Nano Job" application! 6 hr Jim Martin Design... 26
Family court race 6 hr Just the facts ma... 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web