6 Months To Meet Parents & Children

6 Months To Meet Parents & Children

Posted in the Utica Forum

utica media clowns

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
What kind of arrogant jerk guy tells me that I have to wait 6 months to be introduced to his parents, family and children? He says, "we need to focus on us first and see if we're compatible."
Phyllis Tracy

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
I agree with him. You sound as though you want to rush to the altar.
hank hill

Manchester, CT

#3 Feb 4, 2013
utica media clowns wrote:
What kind of arrogant jerk guy tells me that I have to wait 6 months to be introduced to his parents, family and children? He says, "we need to focus on us first and see if we're compatible."
what kind of father would introduce his kids to everyone he dates? And why the hell would you force the issue? Without the kids you get more of his time to actually get to know him without forming an attachment to the kids, so if this goes south you don't have to worry about hurting them. Slow down, one or two dates doesn't make you their step-parent. Enjoy him while you can.
must be from Yootica

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 4, 2013
utica media clowns wrote:
Are you Italian? Sure, get yourself right in there so you can back door the guy and turn his blood against him if need be. Better yet get to know the parents and let them like you by telling them how bad their son's ex is and how great you are. A sure way to get something when they die. Sickening!
crazy

Cortland, NY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
It's a great way to weed out the nuts like you. I commend him for protecting his kids from exposure to unstable lunatics.
curious

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Why do women get so outraged when you tell them family is off limits in the beginning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Street, Utica, NY 22 min Zak 11
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 1 hr me too 53
Want to know 2 hr Curious 1
Cannot believe this 2 hr Curious 1
Hannaford shopping plaza in east Utica on Moha... (Feb '15) 2 hr Stars4 22
Homosexuality should not be a topic in public e... 2 hr Gaggy 13
Sitrin 3 hr Disabled CNA 2
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 14 hr Diction 252
More from around the web

Personal Finance