Is the Yahnundasis a good place?
danny

Utica, NY

#22 Feb 14, 2011
Another valley resident wrote:
If you like to hob nob with uppity racists, its the perfect place.
i work there and i will tell you this i have got more tail there than at a lobster fest lol. the milfs are wild i did one rite in the locker room around 9.00 pm one saturday nite .two others have a condo just as a crash pad its a milf club i tink
notches on the head board .
Snooty Blublood

Utica, NY

#23 Feb 15, 2011
They were going broke wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they kiss the asses of the Italians and Lebanese especially if they have lots of money (Carbones, etc). They had to admit the others because they were going broke. I remember when Italians (guests) were sworn at and called Wop and someone actually threw a stone at a guest.
Most memorable were the goings on between a good looking lady (married), whose husband collected big time on an accident, and a very rich guy (married)to a wonderful, beautiful lady. Ended up running off with each other (Vegas, I think). She got caught with another guy and he shot and killed her and then killed himself.
Do you have their pictures in your lobby?
And they weren't Italians or Lebanese.
Oh, you poor Mediterranean, hot-blooded, martyr. Don't you think what happened at the Yahnundasis mirrored the society in general.
We all evolve, you are welcome to come along.
Bored women

New Hartford, NY

#24 Feb 15, 2011
Snooty Blublood wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you poor Mediterranean, hot-blooded, martyr. Don't you think what happened at the Yahnundasis mirrored the society in general.
Beg to differ. Happened because women were bored (too good for housework and taking care of their kids), had money, drank too much and lost their moral compass. Certainly did NOT mirror the society most of us embraced and I'm happy if you saw the light and evolved.
Snooty Blublood

Utica, NY

#25 Feb 15, 2011
Bored women wrote:
<quoted text>
Beg to differ. Happened because women were bored (too good for housework and taking care of their kids), had money, drank too much and lost their moral compass. Certainly did NOT mirror the society most of us embraced and I'm happy if you saw the light and evolved.
You nitwit. Your post is completely out of context re: my reply.
get real

United States

#26 Feb 15, 2011
Like anything else that was grand in the utica area, this place has gone to shit.
Snooty Blublood

Utica, NY

#27 Feb 16, 2011
get real wrote:
Like anything else that was grand in the utica area, this place has gone to shit.
You actually sound like you've never been in there at all.
here u go

Cortland, NY

#28 Feb 16, 2011
this place is a trap and hell hole...the chef cant make anything taste as good as it looks the former management ran the place into the ground the course is nice but most of the wanna be well to do low lifes who think the are something special and have roses up their asses and their wives sleep with most of the help...i know one guy who used to be a manager in the kitchen who was sleeping with another staff member and 3 members wives...hes my hero...great place to be if you like the high school crowd..not by age by any means...most of these snobby hob nobbers need to find a cliff and jump

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#29 Feb 16, 2011
How much does a can of Old Milwaukee cost on the golf course? Does it cost more in the clubhouse? I might want to have my wedding at this joint
Snooty Blublood

Utica, NY

#30 Feb 16, 2011
here u go wrote:
this place is a trap and hell hole...the chef cant make anything taste as good as it looks the former management ran the place into the ground the course is nice but most of the wanna be well to do low lifes who think the are something special and have roses up their asses and their wives sleep with most of the help...i know one guy who used to be a manager in the kitchen who was sleeping with another staff member and 3 members wives...hes my hero...great place to be if you like the high school crowd..not by age by any means...most of these snobby hob nobbers need to find a cliff and jump
You are waaaaaay too jealous.
zeek the pollock

Utica, NY

#31 Feb 16, 2011
Bobby Wayne Fordplow wrote:
How much does a can of Old Milwaukee cost on the golf course? Does it cost more in the clubhouse? I might want to have my wedding at this joint
bobby save your money while place went to hell when they let the whopaho tribe in . grease all over every thing .only good thing about it is their woman get loose as a goose on the golf course after two or three wines ur in . must be a east utica thing
No class

Middleville, NY

#32 Feb 16, 2011
That club is filled with a bunch of no class, backward, idiots, that all think they are big fish in a small pond. If you want to meet the biggest jerks, and probably the biggest thieves in Utica, go to that club. But beware, you must gossip, cheat, lie, steal, and wear nice clothes to go there.
Getting screwed

Stavanger, Norway

#33 Feb 16, 2011
Snooty Blublood wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Its common knowledge the carbones bone you on car deals. They pay their mechanics 10dollars a hour and charge you 70 and they Are so cheap Alex cant fix his wife's teeth or buy himself a well deserved toupee. Hey he got himself when he looked good but now he Looks like an old man. I wont buy cars There anymore because they have poor mechanics. Why dont you go hug a tree too
Snooty Blublood

Utica, NY

#34 Feb 17, 2011
Getting screwed wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Its common knowledge the carbones bone you on car deals. They pay their mechanics 10dollars a hour and charge you 70 and they Are so cheap Alex cant fix his wife's teeth or buy himself a well deserved toupee. Hey he got himself when he looked good but now he Looks like an old man. I wont buy cars There anymore because they have poor mechanics. Why dont you go hug a tree too
HUH??
tyson

Herkimer, NY

#35 Feb 17, 2011
Way way too jealous!!!!
Getting screwed

Stavanger, Norway

#36 Feb 17, 2011
tyson wrote:
Way way too jealous!!!!
You Are very intelligent if You like overpaying for services. This is America but i like the fat guy Billy fuccillo to buy cars from now. So i will keep being jealous just for You

Level 3

Location hidden

#37 Feb 18, 2011
No class wrote:
That club is filled with a bunch of no class, backward, idiots, that all think they are big fish in a small pond. If you want to meet the biggest jerks, and probably the biggest thieves in Utica, go to that club. But beware, you must gossip, cheat, lie, steal, and wear nice clothes to go there.
I got some nice clothes. I need to learn to gossip more. The description above sounds like a place I want to hang out at.
I met a woman named Peaches last time I was there. She was a fine woman
The Yahn

Cortland, NY

#38 Feb 24, 2011
Hey Bobby, did you get in? How is the bar?

Level 3

Location hidden

#39 Feb 25, 2011
The Yahn wrote:
Hey Bobby, did you get in? How is the bar?
the bar is very nice. they put out free chex mix on the bar. i think i am going to join. it seems like they will let anyone in. i saw some women dresses like they were in junior high and heard the tennis court is the place to be in the summer
DOG

Oneida, NY

#40 Feb 14, 2013
no the yahnundasis is no longer a good place it is old and worn out and used up plus michel digiorgio the chef is a joke he has not cooked a meal for years and the kitchen is a shit hole he is a waste of time and money and as far as gene campbell director of food and beverage he is a total waste of time and money he does nothing but drink free booze every night and does not take care of business but between the two of them thy have the board members realy bull shited thy should get rid of the two of them and hire sum people that want to work if you want to have a good wedding with some class go to twin ponds or danielles valley view or any where else
golf

Utica, NY

#41 Feb 14, 2013
Snob central

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Mail Came AFTER 5 Today (Oct '12) 13 min Route 70 30
Black Lives Matter March in Utica WTF 1 hr Race and IQ 22
Roma Tile in Syracuse 1 hr Consumer Protector 3
Hit and Run, Lady on the Bicycle 2 hr I Smell Cover Up 3
tiffany ros 3 hr Cecile 5
First Nano Now the Feds 4 hr Chris Hameline EX... 2
Hillary wrong choice! 4 hr Wise Up 14
Utica: AG Lynch Isn't Concerned 4 hr Chris Hameline EX... 17
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 4 hr Chris Hameline EX... 42
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 5 hr Fanfarillo the Fryer 63